49

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life went on after that. It was so strange, but it did. Kyungsoo tried to explain things to me, but I just couldn’t understand it all. I knew that he had to leave, it was to protect everyone. They aren’t coming back this way. What I don’t understand is why I couldn’t go with him. And why Luhan had to go with him.

“Seong Yoon, you have to be a student. If you disappeared too they would come back and start asking questions. Questions that no one wants to answer.” Kyungsoo kept telling me the same thing, but I still couldn’t understand it.

Aron moved out. I was grateful, but that ment only more time alone. I liked the extra space, but at the same time the extra space just meant that I was alone.

I could keep it together when I was around people, I would smile and laugh and seem normal. It was when I went back to my room is when it fell apart. I didn’t sleep. I didn’t eat. I didn’t practice. I hardly went to classes. The only classes I went to were Yixing’s and Minseok’s. I wouldn’t go to anyone else’s. Kai was bothered by that, but he understood. Eventually I stopped going to Minseok’s classes too.

Yixing was there for me. I don’t know why, but he was. When I asked Kyungsoo he said that Yixing has a way with broken things, people included. I asked if that meant I was broken and he didn’t hesitate to say yes.

“Is that why it hurts so bad?”

“Because it was real. You lost your mate. It’s going to hurt worse than anything you ever could k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter