023

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After classes were done that day I dropped my things in my room and ran to the woods. I didnt have to think about what way to go, my feet brought me back to the meadow with ease.

I sat in the meadow and waited. I prayed that they would come back, but it didn’t work. After waiting for an hour, my feet started bringing me home. A yip stopped me.

The bouncy one was standing in between me and the Alpha. He was watching and if a wolf could smile I swear he was. My hand started tingling lightly as I made my way back to him.

“You know you’re rather pleasant to look at.” I squatted in front of him. “I just wish I knew your name.” He rubbed his muzzle on my outstretched hand. The other one whined at me, vying for my attention. “Would you excuse me?” 

I turned to the other and tackled him. He didn’t use his claws or teeth, but we wrestled for a good five minutes before I had to stop. It was like playing with a puppy. Exhaustion took me over much too quickly.

“No.” His cold nose poked under my shirt. “Stop it. That tickles.” That seemed to encourage him more, because he kept sniffing and my stomach. “Stop, Xiumin stop!” He jumped back, wiggling high in the air.

The Alpha made a noise to the other, who promptly my face and tore off into the trees.

I made my way to where he was lying and put my head on him, facing his head. The rhythm of his breathing and the romping around made me close my eyes, silently promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter