And thats him

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
And  thats  him ✘         “Sometimes you loose a battle.
But mischief always wins the war.”

I was starting to head back to my dorm when I passed the dance studio. There were three people on the dance floor, but other students were on the floor, watching. I pushed the door open and sat down to watch.

All three where amazing, but there were clearly different levels of experience. The tall one who seemed to ooze was clearly the best one on the dance floor; I had to assume he was the teacher. I had seen him before, but where I did not know.

The other two were almost at the same level. One was shorter than the others with curly blond hair. He seemed to float around the floor.

The last one had white blond hair and I couldn’t keep my eyes off him. He flowed smoother than anyone I had ever seen. I don’t even know how to put into words how he moved, but he looks just as good if not better than some of the teachers here.

Music I hadn’t even notice ended and the three dancers walked off the floor. Two more took their place. They weren’t nearly as good as the first three, but they were so much better than me.

I looked for the blond guy, but he was all the way across the room from me, still standing with the other two dancers. His eyes were stuck to the dancers, but I still could still see that they looked black. Not even dark brown like everyone else here, but black.

The bell rang and everyone seemed to leave the room in ten seconds flat. The only ones left were me and the three dancers.

“You’re not from my class.” The tall one said in English.

“Um… No, I watch.” The brunet laughed at my English.

“Se Hun.” He warned before walking up to me. “I am Kim Jongin, but all my students call me Kai. Professor Kai.” He was the one dancing with me at the party? Him?

“My name is Lee Seong Yoon.”

“Oh I know. You are not in any of my classes.” He started cleaning up his room.

“No, I was just watching.” The other two paused.

“Who?” I tried to not look at the blond, but my eyes shot to his face and back to Kai’s. “Ah.”

“I’ll just… I’ll go then.” I turned, but the blond said something.

“His name is Sungmin. He wants to know why.” I stopped with my hand on the doorknob. “Why did you come in and watch?”

Se Hun added something else, but Kai didn’t translate to me. Since when have I become this sort of person? One, ok three hot guys never made me like this before.

I turned around to face Kai.

“Because he can move. After you he probably was the best dancer I’ve seen and I’ve seen a lot of dancers in my life.” I crossed my arms and stepped closer to him. “I came to watch because I liked what I saw and usually I won’t walk away if I see something I like.”

“So you stopped.” Sungmin answered. I mentally smacked myself in the face.

“Um, yeah.” My attitude started slipping away. “I’m… I’m gunna go now.” I turned around and walked out the door.

 

“Oh hey Yoon.” I threw myself onto my bed after almost running all the way home. “You alright?”

“Yeah I’m fine. I just made an idiot of myself in front of the best dancer I’ve seen and he was so good looking.” Aron turned around in his desk.

“What color hair did he have?”

“Blond?” He laughed.

“Don’t remember?” He laughed again. “That had to be Sungmin. He has been here for a while. Five years I believe.” He turned back to his computer and tapped a few keys. “This is his sixth year here. He is blood type B, he can play the drums, sing, rap, pop and dance. His birthday is… he has the same birthday as you. He is 178 cm tall.” I got up and peered over his shoulder. There was a page with Choi Sungmin on the top of it.

“Finding you stalker like tendencies?” I bumped him with my shoulder.

“I like people watching.” His cheeks turned a bit pink.

“Who else do you have?” Aron scrolled down through the pages.

“You probably don’t know anyone else.” He pointed to a page. “Taewoon. His birthday is May 11, blood type B, been here for four years and he specializes in rapping.”

“Let me see this.” I bumped him over and sat on his chair with him. “Changsub, Min Pyo, Jae Woon, Seong Yoon?” I looked at him out the corner of my eye, but he wasn’t looking at his computer, but at me.

“You have a lot on me.” Blood type, birthday, talents, hobbies, and my full name. “How did you find my name? It’s not even on record at this school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter