017

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain in my wrist woke me in the night. It felt worse than a burn, like someone put my wrist under a white hot flame. It made my mind go blank. I couldn’t think, couldn’t move, I didn’t even make a noise. The only thing was the pain.

But just as soon as it started, it was gone. There wasn’t even a mark like a burn, but my skin was still warm on the upper side of my wrist. The harsh awakening should have kept me up, but it knocked me out completely. I don’t eve think I put my head down before I was sleeping again.

When I woke the next morning, my wrist was completely forgotten, so when I saw them mark I naturally freaked out more than a little.  

Thick black lines made geometric shapes stretching just above the start of my thumb, across my wrist where a large portion was solid black before it dropped and wrap around my pinky. Around the black part it was thicker than the rest. The hollow shapes almost looked like they had a gold tint, but I couldn’t tell.

My jaw was hanging open when Aron sat up in bed.

“What is it?” I was holding my right hand up in front of me, so he could see it. “Have you had that all year?” I shook my head but didn’t say anything. “Hu.” He rolled out of bed and stumbled out the door.

After inspecting my new tattoo more, I found another one on the underside of my wrist, just off my hand. There was no way to figure out the second one, so I ignored it. The larger on I used some foundation to hide it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter