021

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up, only two were left and they reminded me of my mentors. Kyungsoo and the one lying in my lap. Both looked at the sky when I sat up. When I looked up I jumped up and swore. There was almost no light left. I was going to miss lights out and get in trouble.

I tore down the path with the two wolves on either side of me. They kept pace with me until the dorms came into view when they fell back and stopped. I glanced back just before I opened the door and they were gone.

“Yun!” When I opened the door Aron rolled out of his bed. “Where have you been? It’s almost lights out. I wanted to call someone.”

“I was just in the woods. Sorry I lost track of time.” I slipped my muddy shoes and clothes off and pulled my bath robe on. “There aren’t any woods back home and I like them.”

“Where are you going?” He asked when I snagged my bath stuff and opened the door. “It’s almost lights out.”

“I need a shower. I’ll be quick.” I started down the hall.

“They will turn the lights out on you.” He said from our door.

“I know my way back. I’ll be quick. I promise.”

The bathroom was void of people, so I striped and got into a hot shower stall quickly. The lights only stayed on for a few minutes though. And when they blinked out the only light came from the moon filtering through the high windows. The hot water kept coming out, so I kept showering.

“Is some one in there?” My mentor’s voice rang through the room and the room light from a small light.

“Yes.” I called to him. “I’m almost finished.” His footsteps came towards the showers, but stopped before my stall.

“You know it’s after lights out?” He seemed almost out of breath, like he had been running or working out.

“Yes and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter