Sindo

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sindo ✘         “Sometimes you loose a battle.
But mischief always wins the war.” My entire life was thrown into a mess one warm summer day. I was at the beach, swimming, tanning and hanging out; just being a teenager. Valentine and Anita were lying out with me, talking nonsence about nothing. Something about starting our junior year and boys, I woudnt even be able to remember a full scentence I said besides the one that started the end of my life as I knew it. 

"Your in y sun." I kept my eyes closed, waiting for them to move, but the shadown didnt flater. "Rude much..." My appa was standing in my sun light. 

"Seong Yoon, we need to go." The look on his face kept me from questioning him. He almost always had a bright smile on his face, but now his eyes were red and puffy. "Say goodbye to your friends." 

"I'll talk to you later." I called over my shoulder and I ran to my car. 

"Yoon," Tears ran down his face. "Your mother..." He sat in the back of my truck, sobbing. "Your mother..." My mother never really did anything, she didnt have to, she was the wife of an important, rich man. "She's gone" He whispered before dropping to the ground, weeping.  

After I managed to get him home and to sleep I had to have a police officer come tell me when apeened. Apparently there was some sort of freak accident. There was an explosion at the salon my mother went to. There was nothing left of the front half of the building. It was completly incinerated. 
  Her funeral was on the worst day I could think of. The sky was clear, the sun was shinning and the birds were twittering away in the trees. I could see the beach packed from my spot in our family plot. Next to a plain white cross was a new slte stone with my mother's name stamped onto it. 

The entire time, all I could think about was how alone I was going to be. My mother was the buffer between my father and myself. She settled all the arguments and was the glue for the family. Now that was gone. 
  "Are you ready to go?" My appa looked around our emptied house for the last time. "We need to go, we can not miss our flight." I nodded and picked up my bag. 

I still had the dress frmo the funeral on, but I had other clothes. There was not time to change before leaving. There wasnt even any thime to say goodbye to anyone I knew Anna Maria would get to keep my foraml dress from Paris, josie Anna would keep my Jimmy Choo boots and Amber had my necklace from Tiffanies of New York. So much was being left, but I was promised my things would be replaced when we got to Korea. 

"Lets go." 
  The airport was all but abandoned when we landed at four Sunday morning. After two layovers in Sanfransisco and China, I was more than ready for bed. We still had a three hour drive to get to my appa's younger sisters house. She insisted I call her Unni. I had met the woman twice and now I would be living with her. Apparently the house my appa grew up in was only ten minutes away from her and fourty miles from any town. Yippy.

"It good see you!" The moment I stepped into the muggy air I was enveloped in the arms of a bubbly woman I assumed was 'Unni'. "I happy you here!" Her Portuguese was terrible, I had heard two year olds sound better than her. She was trying though. She turned t my appa, rattling off in Korean and completly ignoring me. 

When we reached ou new home, I collapsed in bed without a though and was alseep in seconds
  "Ya! Seong Yoon!" M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter