Readjustments

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Readjustments ✘         “Sometimes you loose a battle.
But mischief always wins the war.”

“I will have Tao get your sizes and we will get you new uniforms with in the week.” Wu Yi Fan stepped over the side and offered me his hand, which I took with no argument. He released it once I had both feet over, but it still made my insides warm knowing he held my hand.

“This way.” He started briskly down a path through the woods that lead to a small building with a large sign with crisp Korean on it.

“Lee Sung Yun?” A tall guy with short black hair stood just inside the door. “I’m Aron.” He turned and rattled off in Korean. “He will bring your bags to our room.”

“Our room? Like we are in the same room?” He nodded.

“Your father specifically asked that your room mate speak Portuguese fluently, also while being fluent in English and Korean.” I am rooming with this gorgeous, tall, handsome…

 “Sung Yun?” Aron had begun to walk down the hallway. “Are you coming?” Wu Yi Fan disappeared before I could thank him.

After walking up a staircase through the woods, it opened into a large clearing filled with tall buildings. I assumed this was the campus, but it seemed very small for as many students were supposed to be here.

“The dorms are separate from the classrooms. This is the dorms, the dining hall, the teacher’s rooms and the Rec room. There is also a coffee shop that is open almost all the time.” Two of the buildings were taller than the rest and we went to the first one.

“There isn’t really a security issue on Sindo, so the front doors are usually unlocked. Except after lights out, they are locked until four in the morning so the teachers know who isn’t in their rooms.” Inside the front door was a small, semi nice lobby type of room. There were mail boxes, an announcement board and three very comfortable looking couches, but nothing else.

“Were on the fifth floor. I always take the elevator.” He pushed a button on the wall and the doors hissed open. “Coming?”

“I hate elevators.” I stepped in hesitantly. “They are like big coffins.” When the doors swished closed, my hand wrapped around the metal banister and I didn’t let my death grip go until we reached the fifth floor.

“You received your schedule, correct? Sung Yun?”

“My friends call me Yun. And I did get my schedule; I just never looked at it.” Aron stopped at a door and handed me a key.

“Don’t lose this, there is no other one, excluding the one in the office.” He opened the door to reveal our room.

Our beds were in cubbies in the wall and there were two wardrobes but no windows. My bags were piled in front of the bed just left of the door. Aron sat on the bed across from the door.

“The bathroom is just around the corner and its open all the time.” A door opened and a girl came up behind me.

She spoke in Korean, but jumped into Portuguese with one word from Aron.

“I’m Shin Jae Young. I live across the hall with Ren.” She was as tall as me with light brown hair, but from the look of her roots it was dyed.

“Lee Sung Yun, but people call me Yun.” A guy with bleached blond hair came out of the same door and took Jae Young’s hand.

“I’ll see you after class.” She said before hopping away.

“Look at your schedule. Lunch is almost over and you will be expected to be in class. Where is it?” I pulled it out of my pocket and looked down.

“Wednesday at one? I have Drama.”

“I’ll show you to your class. Do you have something after that?” He started out the room with me in tow.

“I have science at three.” His pace quickened.

“I’ll have to show you both of the rooms. Once Drama is done you will have to go straight to Science. Lu Han hates when people are late to his class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter