014

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breakfast was already out and the lines were non existant, so I was able to get food and eat quickly. There was no need to rush, I just wanted to keep pretending this was another world where nothing bad happened. That mirrage broke once the first call went across the room.

"Your already finished?" JR asked, plate piled high with food. I nodded and tried to escape before being into a conversation.

"Ya, Yun." Minhyun called when I colided with him. His plate shot high into the air, but when it landed nothing had spilled from it.

"Sorry Min, I gotta go though." I wiggled around him only to be stopped again.

"Hey, Yun. You wanna hang out after class this afternoon?" Jae Young asked, with her plate even fuller than Minhyuns.

"Yeah. Sure. We havnt hung out in a while." I stepped around her.

"Watch it." I bumped into some kid, then another, then another

"What is going on today?" I stumbled out the doors and into one of the professors.

"Ya, are you alright?" Kai asked. "Your face is flushed and your sweating."

"I'm fine. I just need some fresh air." He took my elbow before leading me to a bench.

"Are you sure? Im sure Lay could help..." He looked over my head, but I put my hands up.

"No, I'm..." My hands were shaking, so I shoved them into my pockets. "I'm fine, I promise."

"Are you sure? I dont want to leave you here if your not." His stomach growled.

"Go get food." I said to him. "I am fine. I promise." Kai nodded once more and headed back to the dining hall.

I pulled out my still shaking hands and clasped them together. With my eyes closed tightly, I cleared my mind and tried to only focus on my hands. Everything seemed to be destracting me though. The wind in the trees, the creeking of the branches, the leaves rustling on the ground and still in the trees. I couldnt focus on anything. Sounds and smells took over my mind, seemingly to attempt to drown out the voices of the students walking past. I threw my hands over my ears to try to block the sounds, but they seemed to be coming from my head. There was no stopping it.

"Yun?" My eyes popped open and the air went silent.

"Ch.. Chen." My vice stuttered.

"Yes." He sat next to me before laying a hand on my arm. "Kai came in and said you were having a problem. Are you ok?" I wanted to tell him that I was fine, thats what I told everyone, but I felt like I shouldnt lie about this. That something might be wrong.

"No." I offered him my still shaking hands. "My balance and coordination is off, the smells from the leaves seem to be overpowering and I swear the trees are trying to say soemthing. Don't think I'm crazy."

"I don't." He took my hand in his. "I think you just need rest, or you may be sick. Didn't you get cought in that storm last night?" Chen put his hand on my forehead before dropping it back to my hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter