35

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris, wait." I grabbed his wrist before ducking. "Something is wrong." Just as I said it, a creature walked out. It was a wendingo, I was sure. It looked starved and mean, plus the warmth in the sir all seemed to leave. 

"Is that the wendingo creature you were talking about?" Before I could answer his question, a girl walked out. She was a tiny thing, couldnt stand over 155 cm or weigh more than 70 kg. Her long black hair stopped just after her waist and it made her look even younger. Her large eyes didnt help either. She acted with no fear though, she walked right up to the creature and grabbed its hand. 

I thought it was going ot turn on her, but it bent down to her and she rubbed her hand down its head. She had no fear of it, it almost seemed tame around her. I dont know how she stood the stench, I could smell it from here. A low growl rumbled from Kris, but I chose to ignore it. My eyes were on the wendingo, who seemed to be stairing back at me. 

I tried to move back, but I had to step on a twig. The girl spun at the crack and the wendingo flew to its feet. Kris and I froze, but we had to move now. The wendingo left the girl and started for us. 

"Hand on to me tightly. Do not let go, no matter what." Kris wrapped his arms tightly around me and pushed off. We shot into the air with a snarl from the wendingo, who was feet from us. It reachd a claw to me and ripped my pants to shreds and part of my leg with it. 

We landed just behind the professors offices and Kris refused to let me walk. He was worried I was really hurt. It did hurt terribly, but nothing I couldnt handle. He held me in his arms like a child the entire way up to his office, but paused when he heared voices inside. We were both surprised to see men in suits rifiling through his things when the door opened. 

"Wu Yi Fan?" The one closest to the door asked Kris. 

"Well of course. You clearly know who I am, your going through my office arnt you?" The man looked down at me harshly before looking back up at Kris. 

"This is no longer your office. Take your personal belongings and remove yourself from the grounds, immediatly." Kris' body seemed to freeze, his muslces tightened and I thought he might pop his jaw muscle. 

"Thank you, Jeong. I'll handle it from here." A very official looking man came in from behind us. He was short and puggy, but his suit was expensive as was the watch on his wrist. His hair was styled and he looked like he thought he was in control. "Kris, if you would please." He gestured back to the hallway and frowned when he saw me. "What is this?" 

"One of the students was hurt by a creture in the woods." He walked with the man and all but ignored me. "A wendingo attacked her, I almost didnt get her out. Thankfully it only got her leg. I was looking for Yixing when..." 

"A wendingo?" If he was surprised he hid it very well. "There havnt been wendingo sightings in years, and I mean sixty, seventy years. I do belive the other professors are in the confrence room." 

"Mr. Kim, what is going on?" I knew to keep my mouth shut, but I really didnt want to. 

"Kris, I will explain. We need to get her looked at. Who is she?" Kris looked down at me with such a look on his face I knew not to respond. 

"She is one of Kyungsoo's students. Fully aware but not in full control...."

"Excuse me? She isnt in control

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter