39

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo spend hours trying to fill me in on everything. Apparently I had my memories wiped and they tried to stip my powers, but they couldnt. I was at a school and the people around me had powers, plus some changed into wolves. He went over everything I had lived through the past year and some was hard to take. My parents were gone, but I didnt feel that sad about it. I dont remember them. Apparently I have a dog somewhere, but I dont remember him. 

The last thing he talked to me about was the fact the Kris was my mate. As in we are both werewolves and we are supposed to be together. He is the alpha, so I'm the alpha mate. I am almost head honcho. Not that much to worry about, no not at all. 

Also, we apparently have pissed off one of the largest training groups of our kind. There are two others, but only one may be able to help us. Kyungsoo is worried, but he thinks we will be ok. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, what is my name?" I had so many questions still, but I wasnt going to ask them all 

"Lee Seong Yoon. Your friends call you Yoon." Yoon? 

I sat next to a tree, a necklace I found in my room. My room mate wasnt there, so I assued it was mine. It had a wolf on one side and I wondered who it was. Students milled around me, but no one talked to me. I didnt know them, so I didnt talk to them. 

One girl kept looking at me. She was sitting next to a very pretty person, I think it was a guy with longer blond hair. I wish I had that good of looks though. Her hair was a lot shorter and darker blonde. It looked dyed though. More people were sitting behind her and they all kept throwing looks at me. 

"They are your friends." One of the professors, Lu Han I think, sat next to me. "It is Lu Han, I'm a telepath."

"Seong Yoon, I'm a...earth controller?" He laughed lightly

"You could call it that." The girl looked over at me again. "Her name is Jae Young and she is one of your friends. They all are. Sulli, Amber, JR, Baekho, Aron. They are worried about you. They dont know what happened, just that we told them to give you some space." An attractive brunet lifted his face towards us, but he didnt look away. 

"That is Aron." Lu Han filled me in without looking up. "He is your room mate." He turned and motioned for the man to come towards us, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter