022

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I was walking from Vocal to lunch when I saw Kris yelling at Tao through a cracked door in the Martial Arts studio.

“I didn’t realize.” Tao kept saying. “Hyung I’m sorry.”

“None of us realized.” Lay’s voice drifted out to me.

“Well you should have. What if something had happened?” Kris snapped. His eyes seemed to flash red, but it must have been the sun.

“Nothing happened. Everything is going fine with both of them.” Kyungsoo was even in the conversation. “Well, the one is making connection already. I believe the other one may have known for quiet some time.”

“Names?” Kris walked out of my line of sight. “Well, that could have waited, but we can’t do anything about that now.”

“I really am sorry. We were only trying to play.” Tao leaned against the wall. It was only then that I realized how long his legs were… And how good his pants looked on him...

“We will see if they go back today.”

“They will.” Lay answered Kris. “I know they will.”

“Will you watch the younger ones this time?” Kris came back into my view. “I don’t want any one getting hurt today.” He pointedly looked at Tao. “Are you alright? I'm not sorry, but…”

“It’s fine. I shouldn’t have. Not with that one any way.” He grinned. “Now the other one is a different story all together.”

“Your luck she isn’t here to hear you say that.” Kyungsoo laughed. “Let’s go get lunch.” Tao crossed my line of sight and wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter