016

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fall didnt last long and before I knew it the ground was carpeted in thick fluffy snow and students were leaving for Christmas break. Jae Young wasnt going home and a few other students were staying on the island. Kris, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kai were staying over break and Lay and Suho were coming back early. I had gotten a letter from home telling me to stay at school over break. I told Jae Young that it didnt bother me, but it really stung. 

Since we had time and I had money, we decided to go into Incheon for the day and shop. We bumped into another student, Min Pyo, and he followed us around for most of the day. 

“Do you want it?” Jae Young was watching a bracelet and she had a slight smile on her face. She nodded, but left it where it was. “Take it.”

“I can’t afford that.” I scooped it up and it in her hands.

“It’s your Christmas present from me and I don’t want to hear anything about it.” Her face brightened.

“Thank you Yun.” She squealed and threw her arms around me. 

“That’s what friends do for each other.” I pushed her back and kept browsing. 

 

Min Pyo offered to carry our bags for us so I let him. It wasnt until later that I realized why he wanted them. 

We started up the hill, but Min Pyo didn’t follow. He stood at the corner looking around.

“Ya!” I called to him. “Come on.” He glanced at me and bolted.

“Yun!” Jae Young yelled at me as I took off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter