013

EXO academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking back from the stables when Sehun, Xiumin, Suho and Chen stormed past me. They must not have seen me or been to occupied to notice. Once a door slammed behind them, freezing rain started dumping on me, wind whipped my hair and close around me and lightning cracked across the sky. No thunder came after it, but there was enough lightning to make up for the heavy clouds that blocked out the sun.

I ran for the closest building, but my clothes were soaked instantly. Luckily my phone was at home, or it would have been ruined.

The building was small, only two rooms and they looked to be unused. However there was a tall figure in the second room. Chanyeol stood, arms crossed and watching the storm with a feirce yet adorible look on his face.

"Proffessor?" I called out before wringing out my hair. The crack of lightning must have covered my voice, because he didnt hear me. "Proffesor." I put my hand on his arm, but he still didnt turn.

"Terrible storm, isnt it?" He asked calmly.

"Yeah, caught me way off gaurd." I striped my blazer off and tried to wring out my clothes. "Usually I can tell when a storm is coming, but not this one." He laughed twice before looking down at me.

"Yun, your freezing." I didnt realize my hands were shaking until he said something. "Give me your hands." Chanyeol's hands seemed to eminate warmth and it didnt take long before my hands were warm.

"Here." He slid his jacket off before offering it to me. "Take you shirt off and we can hang it up. The storm may continue for a whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter