Chapter 6

One Stop Closer to Paris

Hey guys:) I am soooooo excited for this chappie ^^ Why? Tons and thousands of SKYDRAGON MOMENTS! *prances off like a ballerina*

pleaseee go and check out Silver Autumn alright? You'll love it!<3(I am really sorry for making some of you cry anyway xD)

Oh and some of you guessed that something happened between Jae Yi and Daniel. Guess what, you all are right! Something did happen, but I'm not gonna reveal it just yet:D

And btw, did you noticed that I changed the poster for this chapter?:D every 'special' chapter will have a unique poster! Lalalala~

 

 

 

Sometimes people think the most right before they are about to sleep. Just like me last night.

I thought so much that I felt my brain was going to explode.

Thoughts that mainly consists of Ji Yong and Minzy. Really, Minzy is my best friend forever. I just can't stand doing something that might hurt her feelings.

Lee.Chae.Rin. Why did you even agree on going to the city with Ji Yong? I chided myself. Oh right, it's because you want to. But why do you want to? You already have Daniel! Maybe, you just shouldn't hang out with Ji Yong anymore. Shun him out, ignore him, do whatever you can.

I don't know if actual people do this, but I actually knocked my fist on my head like an idiot. Just to stop my mind from going too far.

"Stop it Chaerin, there is nothing with Ji Yong and you being good friends." I whispered softly to myself in order not to wake Jae Yi. Great, so now I've started talking to myself? I must be insane.

Morning came bright and sunny. I climbed-okay-dragged myself out of bed and found Jae Yi still sound asleep.

After brushing my teeth and all those good stuff, I went to my waredrobe. Here comes the best part. I thought sarcastically as I tried to pick out the perfect clothes.

Suddenly my mind stopped myself. Why are you doing this? It not like you like Ji Yong. I thought strangely to myself. But seriously, what's wrong with wanting to look nice?

I ended up digging a treasure chest out of my part of the waredrobe. It is a bag full of pretty clothes that mum had bought for me the last time weekend when I went back home.

I snorted at myself. So much for remembering only after Daniel had ask me out.

I went through the pile thoroughly and getting more and more delighted at the clothes mum had bought for me. 

I finally decided on a sunny, cheerful looking top that somehow has cuteness and trendiness all combined into one. I stared at myself in the mirror and concluded that this is officially my favourite top for now.

I dug around the bag for some more until I found a black denim shorts. Per-fect.

Ji Yong said that he will meet me below my dorm, block A at ten thirty. We have four blocks in this school. A and B for girls, and C and D for guys.

I thought about skipping breakfast but running around the city for the whole day without breakfast makes me feel sick. I sighed and made myself go boil an egg at least.

When I have finished making a cup of coffee for myself, Jae Yi woke up.

"Going somewhere?" She asked when she emerged from the bathroom.

"Yeah. Going to the city with some friends." I replied while clipping up my hair. I don't think she'll be pleased if I told her I'm hanging out with a guy after I told her I like Daniel.

"Have fun. Looks like it's my turn to stay at home and study." She sighed as she muched on her waffles.

My phone vibrated. "Come down whenever you are ready, I'm already here :p." the text from Ji Yong said. 

"Why are you smiling?" Came Jae Yi's voice.

I was smiling while reading Ji Yong's text? I quickly rearranged my face muscles, after saying a quick goodbye to Jae Yi, I sprinted down.

Ji Yong was there, on to a lollipop while pacing back and forth. He brightened up as soon as he saw me.

Somehow, be it fate or coinsidence, the colour of our tops and bottoms matched exactly. We both wore black shorts and his yellow checkered shirt was exactly the same shade as mine.

"Woah, we match!" I cried out.

"Great minds think alike." Ji Yong said as he unexpectedly high-fived me. 

I studied Ji Yong, he had a camera hung on his neck and a black bag pack. I stare in awe at the camera. It's the latest Canon model.

"Cool camera," I said as we made our way to the bus stop to catch a bus to the city.

He grins and holds it up. Before I could figure out what he was doing, he had taken several snaps of me.

"Hey Chaerin, get over here." He gestured me to stand right next to him.

"What?" I said, stepping over.

Ji Yong raised the camera up high, with the lens facing us. "Let's take a selca." He suggested as he put his arm around me and smiled up at the camera.

I smile too and the picture was taken beautifully.

My stomach was suddenly warm and churning. Then I realized why, Ji Yong had just put his arm around me.

The bus ride was the best. Ji Yong kept me entertained by showing me photos of him that he took in Paris and telling me jokes. He is a really hilarious person.

When we finally entered the city part of Seoul city, I had nearly died laughing from Ji Yong's funny face expressions and the unique way that he talks.

"Where shall we go?" I asked him happily. It's been long before I came to the city and I'm all up for a day of adventure.

"Let's get a drink first." Ji Yong suggested as he spotted a drinks stall. "What are you having? I think I'm having lemon juice."

"Sounds pretty good to me." I agreed. "I'll have that too."

After getting our drinks, we walked down a street full of make shift stalls selling tons of stuff. Phone covers, key chains, hair ties, books, squishes etc. Cheap, yet cute and pretty, that's my idea of shopping.

I stared in awe at the pretty items on the mats as Ji Yong held my hand and pulled me through the crowd.

"Wow Ji Yong look at that." I squeaked as my eyes laid on a huge kitty plushy. I sort of have an obsession with bunnies and kitties...and Rilakkuma.

"I'll give you an offer pretty girl if your boyfriend buys something else!" The old lady that owns this stall offered while chuckling happily.

I wanted to protest that Ji Yong is not my boyfriend. But before I could say anything Ji Yong spoke.

"Really? What things could I buy here?" The mat laid out by the old lady was mainly full of plushies, bracelets and anything if you name girly.

The old lady didn't hesitate and reached out for two woven bracelets that are the only things that doesn't have the element pink. 

"Here, it's couple bracelets. It's not too girly for a man to wear too." 

I rolled my eyes. Does this old lady seriously thinks that Ji Yong would be interested in a bracelet? 

"I'll take it." Ji Yong said, causing me to nearly stumble over in surprise.

The old lady grinned and handed us our items. "See how much your boyfriend loves you young lady!"

My blush deepened as I stood up firmly and grabbed Ji Yong's hand, marching the hell out of there.

"Hey, slow down will you?" Ji Yong huffed as he caught up with me. "Why are you going so fast?"

"I'm uncomfortable." I said out my thoughts without thinking. Oops.

"Uncomfortable of what? Because I faked you as my girlfriend?" He grinned and waved the bracelets in my face. "C'mon, we got these good stuff at a good price just because they think we are a couple, stop being a sad bag."

I laughed at what he just said. This is exactly what I mean when I say Ji Yong is funny with his words. 

Ji Yong toss me a bracelet. "Here, put it on." 

My face turned scarlet. "But we aren't couples."

Ji Yong started to walk backwards so that he was facing me. "So what? You don't like me?" He grins his famous charming grin.

I didn't know how to answer that question. "Uh, I like you as my friend but I don't know-"

"So here's the aquarium!" Ji Yong exclaimed as he spotted the sign of an aquarium. He turns to me excitedly. "Do you want to go and see fishes? I have never been to an aquarium before!" 

"Honestly, I also have never been to an aquarium before." I flash a smile at him. "Let's go!" 

We got our tickets(which Ji Yong insisted on paying) and went in. I have never seen so many sea creatures right in front of my eyes before. 

I ran to the tank which a seal was lazily swimming in and Ji Yong joins me. We both waved retardedly to the seal and burst out laughing. 

"It is so cute." Ji Yong smiled as he held up his camera to snap a picture of it.

"Yeah!" I pressed both my hands on the glass and peered at the seal.

There was a feeding section where you can actually feed fishes with the specialized fish food which cost about a dollar. You are allowed to hold on to the fish food and stick your hands in the tank and have the fish nibble at the food between your fingers.

Ji Yong and I bought one each. Since I'm pretty scared that the fishes would bite off your fingers, I just threw the food in. 

"What are you doing? You're supposed to stick your finger in." Ji Yong asked as he watched me.

"What if they bite off your fingers?" 

Ji Yong rolled his eyes. "The fish is about the size of an apple, plus, they don't even have teeth."

When I didn't listen, Ji Yong sighed and grabbed my hand. He stuck some fish food in it and lowered it into the water.

I let out a yelp. But with his fingers wrapped around mine, I couldn't pull away. Pretty soon, a yellow colored fish swam over and nibbled on the fish food. It felt ticklish and pretty soon I was giggling.

"Not so bad isn't it?" Ji Yong grins and let go of my hand, causing a huge wave of...disappointment?

There you go Chaerin. I thought to myself. Stop thinking about Ji Yong, you don't even like him for crying out loud.

After that, we walked around the rest of the aquarium. 

The mini jellyfishes are the most adorable things ever. I mean, I know that they are deadly but when it comes to mini ones which bobs around gently in the water, I can't help but imagine holding a cute one on my hand.

When we came out of the aquarium, it was time for lunch. Since neither of us felt like walking, the closest thing we could spot are the golden arches of Macdonalds'.

While we ate the junk food, we looked through the pictures Ji Yong had taken just now. When I spot one picture of me smiling in joy while admiring the seal, I couldn't help but punch him on the arm.

"Stalker." 

"Why, you look cute." He said in between fries. 

I froze for two seconds. Why do I feel so...weird when Ji Yong called me cute. Daniel called me cute once but I didn't seem to mind.

I observed Ji Yong, who is eating fries like a little boy. Why does he seemed suddenly, so...cute?

"What did you say?" Ji Yong was staring at me.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Did I just say that out loud?

"I didn't say anything." I retorted.

"Oh. I though I heard you say something."

Right after we came out of Macdonalds', Ji Yong pulled me into a book store, saying that he need notebooks and stuff.

I decided that it would be good to mention Minzy to him. Minzy would be happy if I tried to be a stupid matchmaker and match both of them up.

"You know Minzy?" I said while picking out some rulers beside him. I am terribly out of rulers that Mr Kang scolded me when taking a math test last week.

Ji Yong chuckled, "Ah yes, the cute one who likes chocolate waffles."

I was beginning to feel uncomfortable, even reluctant to continue but I did anyway. "Yeah she's really cute. I think she likes you."

It would be awkward if he said that he didn't like her.

"Oh really?" Now that wasn't a response I expected. 

"Yeah, it's really obvious."

Ji Yong's face holds an expression I couldn't read. "Do you like someone?" He asked.

That question threw me for a loop. I don't know whether to tell him about Daniel or not. 

"You like Daniel Choi don't you?" 

I was at a loss of words. "How did you know?"

"I heard everything in French class." Oh, he means that day when Daniel said to the whole world that he likes me.

"Um yeah, I do." I said bashfully.

Ji Yong said nothing and pull out a cat ear hairband and from nowhere. He planted on my forehead. "This looks funny." He chuckled.

"Really?" I moved to a mirror to check. I look retarded with purple furry cat ears sticking our from my head.

"Get yourself back here Kitty."

I partially growled at him as I made my way back.

So much for being a Kitty.

 

*Behind the scenes*

Chaerin: Yaa why are you calling me a kitty now?

Ji Yong: Because you are one *points at cat ears*

Chaerin: I'll be a tiger then, ROAR!

*Minzy walks over to join me watching them.*

Minzy: Author why does Ji Yong seem like he likes Chaerin instead of me? *pouts*

Me: Ahem well since I'm the author I can control whatever I like.

Ji Yong: YA AUTHOR, STOP CHAERIN FROM CHASING ME AROUND.

Me: *Folds arm and smirks* 

Chaerin: I AM GOING TO GET YOU. RAWWWRR.

 

Shush shush, behave yourself children >.> <.< You guys just went on a date and you are behaving like that.

*Minzy appears out of nowhere with a gigantic hammer*

Minzy: They went to a city, not a date! YA NEXT TIME INCLUDE ME! Why am I a cheerleader? *Hits me with hammer*

Me: WAHHH!

 

ANYWAY GUYS:D hope you have enjoyed this chapter ^O^ Please comment, subscribe & vote! -> all these are my drug.

MUACK MUACK MUACKS. Thank to guys for all the sweet comments<3 they are sweeter than any chocolate~

LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES MY INFINIGHTS!