Chapter 13

One Stop Closer to Paris

HEY GUYS :D I'm so sorry if I keep uploading late TT Planning this story sort of eat up loads of time and yeah :/:/ 

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to all those who have left a comment! Yep, if your name is down there with a comment, this chapter goes out to you;) to some of you, comments mean little but to me, it is such a sweet boaster which inspires me even more :) <3 y'all commenters.

Last but not least, ENJOY!

 

 

 

I threw open my bedroom door and a smile slowly forms on my face. 2NE1 posters and colorful post-it's adorned my bedroom wall while more than half a dozen of snow-white teddy bears sat on my bed. 

Oh how I missed this room. 

I threw my bag aside and practically leaped on my bouncy bed, giggling as my foot hit on one of my bears face. I sat up, picked up the little bear and buried my entire face in it.

You can tell how much I love white teddy bears. 

Looking across the room you can see my trophy stand. Not to brag, but I have more than fifty trophies. All earned from horse riding competitions.

Speaking of horse riding, I have to go down to the stables later to have my last training for my competition tomorrow.

"Unnie," Harin called from the door. "Umma says dinner will be ready in about ten minutes."

"Got it, come sit here for a while." I patted my bed. As obedient as ever, Harin took a seat on my bed with a questioning look on her face. 

"How are your studies ah Harin?" I asked as I another Teddy's ear. 

Harin grabs another teddy. "Everything is great except math."

I nodded. "What about your friends? Are any boys chasing after you?" I asked non-stop.

"I think you know that Beth is still my best friend." Harin giggled. "Boys? Ew unnie don't even go there."

"Yah, you are fourteen. Don't tell me you are not interested in guys and all that. You even have posters of guys in your room."

"Those are poster of Big Bang!" Harin shrieked protectively. "And at least I have posters of guys, you have posters of girls! Are you lesbian?"

"YAH!" I squealed as I hit her on her arm lightly. "2NE1 is awesome okay, even you admits it.,

"Yeah yeah, so don't say anything about Big Bang because you know very well that I will hunt you down in the dark and kill you."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure. But really, no guys you interested in?" 

Harin's face turned two shades pinker. "Actually there is...but I don't know whether should I tell you."

I nudged her. "Come on I am your fabulous unnie, and I won't tell umma I promise. Now, spill." I commanded.

"I don't think you will like it." Harin buried her face in her hands. 

"C'mon, it can't be that bad." I said comfortingly.

"Remember Minho?"

"Lee Min Ho? That bastar-"

"Don't say that about him." Harin gaze suddenly turned serious as she stared at me like a teacher who caught a student cheating on a test. 

"Omo...Harin ah, it's him?!"

Harin's face turned red again. "See? I knew you wouldn't like it."

"BUT WHY?!" I exploded like a bomb. "I thought we both hated him in the past?!"

Let me tell you a little something something. Lee Minho is two years older than Harin and he use to live around our neighborhood before he moved away last year.

And why do we hate him so much? It is because he is neighborhood's infamous prankster. One year during Halloween's, he filled a cup with fresh earthworms and gave it to Harin when she came around his house for Trick-or-Treat.

"I was at the library last week researching for my project." Harin mumbled. "I had a huge stack of books in my arms and was making my way to the table when one book fell, and before I could react, someone is picking up the book for me."

"And that somone, is Lee Minho." I finished for her.

"Y-yeah, and the surprising thing is, he changed. He is like...a gentleman now."

I scrunched up my nose. Lee Minho? A gentleman?

Harin noticed my face. "Oh c'mon unnie everyone changes. Mum met him last week and even she thinks Minho is a great guy."

"Mum met him already?!" I shrieked. "Why didn't she tell me?"

Harin burst out laughing. "Unnie, chill. Actually he is coming around tomorrow to see your competition, I invited him so...are you okay with him coming?"

"Yeah yeah sure," I puffed, hurriedly brushing out my hair. To be honest, I kind of want to meet  him too. 

"Chaerin, Harin ah~ Dinner's ready! Omo the kimchi soup smells so good, hurry up and come!" Mum literally sang as we heard her set the plates on the table.

"C'mon Harin, let's go." I lifted her up from my bed, causing her to shrill and hit me until I placed her down. 

"Unnie, I'm not little anymore can you stop doing that?" Harin giggled as she poked me at the sides, one thing I really hated.

"Aigoo~ no matter how old you get, you are still my little dongsaeng."

Harin was about to say something but she stopped short as we finally arrived at the dining table. And oh.my.god. I wasn't kidding when I said that mum would prepare a feast tonight. The table is overflowing with delicious food. Dad's special pizza, kimchi soup, pepper crabs, spaghetti and a vegetable salad. Wow.

"Mum, what is all this?" I said as I sat down, dazed. 

"Your competition-prepation dinner! Okay now eat up, I spent the whole afternoon preparing this.

I picked up a slice of dad's famous four cheese pizza and sank my teeth into it. Of course it is delicious, dad's pizza resturant gets thouands of customers per day.

I guess you'll slowly figure out my family. Mum is a lawyer, dad's a pizza resturant owner, Harin is just my little cutie cutie pie.

"Oh Chaerin, do you need anyone to accompany you to the stables later?" Mum asked as she filled a bowl full of the yummy kimchi soup. 

"I think Harin would like to come." I said while looking at her.

"Yeah," Harin nodded. "I missed Maple and I want to ride too for a whole." 

Maple is her favourite horse. 

After dinner, we set off to the stables. It is not far, just about two stone throws away from my house. As we enter, we immedaitely saw Miss Kai, our trainer.

"Chaerin!" She smiled, giving me a hug. "Finally back in town?"

"Yeah, I need to train for tomorrow of course." I grin. 

"Awesome change into your riding gear you two and meet me at stable 31 in ten minutes, see you two!"

"I can't wait to see Maple." Harin said breathlessly as she struggled into her boots. 

"Well I can't wait to see Amber." I grin. Amber is my favourite house and I practically own her because she won't let anybody else ride her except me.

Amber is munching on some of the sugar candy Miss Kai is feeding her when Harin and I arrived, with Maple not far away too.

"Amber!" I shrieked as I saw my dear horse. Her fur is snowy white with two beautiful, dark, liquid eyes that makes my heart melt.

Amber stomped around happily in response. 

I her mane while grabbing a handful of sugar candy off Miss Kai and feeding her with it. Amber ate enthusiastically and rubbed her face on my neck.

"Alright that's enough feeding, Chaerin, you get on top of Amber and we'll start our training now. We're aiming for that finish line!"

"That's right." I said coolly as I climbed on top of Amber.

"And I'm gonna win."

 

 

I love love LOVEEE writing that :D hehe OMG I can imagine Chaerin with Amber~~ 

Again so sorry for the late update *bows*

 

Behind the scenes:

Chaerin: Oh that's weird, I am a fan of myself and I even have posters...of MYSELF. Seriously author nim?

Author: *fans herself* Phew~ I'm finally down writing. Hey this is tough okay? Can't you just pretend?

Chaerin: oh what you think pretending is so easy?

Author: uh yeah? Just like how you pretend that you don't have any feelings for Kwon Ji Yong.

Chaerin: *raises fist* you...you...

Author: Alright let's just chill shall we?

Harin: UNNIE HAS A BOYFRIEND?

Chaerin: OH NOOO!

 

Kekeke....hope you have enjoyed this chapter:D love you guys~~ DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND LOVE LOVE LOVEEE.

Instagram: Lyn_mentos

Twitter: Lyn_mentos

Yeah they are pretty much the same ahaha.

 

LOTS OF LURVEE AND SKYDRAGON! <3