Chapter 29

One Stop Closer to Paris

Sup sup ovo

Ayeeee~ I'm just so glad all for you are still here as supportive owls because seriously, if I were to read a fic by an author who updates this slowly, imma be pissed.

THIS IS WHY U GUYS. ARE THE BEST. OKAY.

Chappie dedicated to uh...WINNER <3 for their awesome songs which I have played again and again to make my revisions less miserable ^-^

Nope but seriously, I am in love with Winner. That's right. NAM TAEHYUN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

whoops, got off topic, anyways, E.N.J.O.Y!

(psssssttt, are you peepies ready for Ji's secret?)

 

 

 

Pin drop silence.

Mrs Kazzan stood right in the middle of the classroom with all of our eyes glued on the stack of papers in her hand.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Please please please please....

"Psst..." I heard a whisper from my left and saw Ji Yong giving me a double thumbs-up and a dazzling smile.

Great, a huge flipping bee had just joined the swarm of butterflies having a party in my stomach.

"A little less than half of the class managed to pass.." She began, causing many around to groan.

"But only two students managed to get 75 percent and above."

One of the two is definitely Ji Yong, duh. 

The other is a freaking genius.

I doubled crossed my fingers and toes. Just let me get a 50 percent, like please I swear I won't watch kpop videos before doing homework anymore.

"Congratulations to Ji Yong and Chaerin, for their outstanding performance."

Stop.

Rewind.

And freeze.

Wait what?

The whole class erupted in cheers as some jerks even wolf-whistled. Minzy was..what the hell is she doing standing on her chair?!

Mrs Kazzan came up to me and finally, I saw the stapled, crisp pieces of paper, with my messy handwriting scribbled all over and the best part?  The large, circled and red 82 right at the top.

I did it.

I finally let out a gush of air, as I wiped the thin sheen of sweet on my forehead. Still shivering slightly, I turned to look at Ji Yong.

He smiled at me. After seeing so many of his goofy smirks, this is the one of the rare times when he actually gave me a genuine smile.

"Good job, piglet." He mouthed silently and gave me a wink.

Oh right

Three wishes.

____________________________

"HOW HOW HOW? JUST HOW?" Minzy shrieked. "JUST HOW DID YOU GET SO HIGH?"

All of us laughed. We were in the cafeteria, eating lunch with Aimee, Ji Yong, Dae sung and Taeyang. 

We didn't even say anything, but after weeks, we have all gotten used to each other and we have lunch every single day. I don't really mind. The more the merrier, right?

As we munched on the delicious Greek Salad and Banana milkshake, the topic that we were talking soon turned to prom.

"So Ji Yong and Chae, you guys haven't asked anyone?" Dae Sung asked teasingly as he sipped his milkshake.

"Or in this case, each other?" Taeyang added under his breath.

I was barely aware that this topic was making Ji Yong uncomfortable. He was squirming in his seat, while shooting Dae Sung and Taeyang death glares.

"Are you guys...planning something?" Aimee asked slyly as she gave Dae Sung a wink.

Minzy and Dara both giggled, leaving me clueless and dumb.

"What?"

"Do you have anyone in mind that you want to go to prom with?" Min asked as she glanced sideways at Dara.

Now it was my turn to glare at them. If they say anything about me liking-

"Oh won't you look at the time! We are going to be late!" Ji Yong squeaked as he jumped up and scurried off with his plate.

I raised my eyebrows as everyone stood up as well, literally leaving me alone as they went off.

Aimee gave me one last signature wink before she pranced off, singing Taylor Swift's 22.

Something fishy is going on. And by fishy, I don't mean the smoked salmon we ate during lunch.


___________________________

"Are we like, the only ones who are not asked to prom yet?" Jae Yi asked as she rolled lazily on her bed.

I sighed in response. 

This isn't me, checking my phone every five minutes, glancing out of the window just in case someone climbed through. 

"I'm going to revise." I mumbled, pushing myself off the couch.

As I settled down in front of the desk, I smacked myself on the forehead. 

He is not asking you, dumb. Stop dreaming and study. I scolded myself as I flipped open my Calculus revision booklet.

About two hours after some intensive revision, the words were beginning to swarm in front of my eyes. My pen fell from my grip and I had nearly, just nearly fell asleep when suddenly, the loud blare of Crayon Pop's Uh Ee could be heard.

I snapped up immedaitely, hitting my forehead on the cabinet above in the process. 

Yes, that's my ringtone.

I didn't even bothered to check who was calling since I am half awake. "Hello?" I said grumpily.

"You're alseep, aren't you?" A familiar, cool, y amused voice that I have been dying to hear chuckled.

"Uh...no Ji Yong." I gulped.

. My heart is doing that stupid thing again. Hammering like some hammer out of control, thud! thud! thud! thud!...

"Really? You're not asleep?"

"State your business and stop asking me that."

I heard a low chuckle that nearly made me melt. "Look outside."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

I nearly ran over to the window as I hopped over a pillow and dodged Jae Yi, who was sprawled across the floor watching her drama.

Gripping on the cold window ledge, I gasped, the cold autumn air hit me as I froze at what was before me.

There were three freaking huge and sparkly red balloons in the shape of a heart floating outside my window. And by huge, I mean as huge as my window.

On the middle balloon, a pink sticky note was attached to it. I grabbed it and nearly choked at the words before me. 

 

"I've been searching everywhere for a perfect piglet to bring to prom

looks like I found one

Will you go to Prom with moi?"

 

And standing down there, holding a string that connects the three stupid balloons which he must have spent a huge amount on, was him.

Stupid, goofy, but yet sweet and looking freaking hot in his plain white tee.

Kwon Ji Yong had just asked me to prom.

"SO WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER?!" He yelled up.

I grinned and threw the post it back down at him. 

"FREAKING HELL YES!" I shrieked.

 

_______________________________

 

"I can't believe you said yes." He chuckled as he stirred his ramen.

We were in my dorm. Obviously screaming like that attracted Jae Yi's attention and when she found out that Ji Yong had just asked me to prom, she was the one squealing.

I watched Ji Yong climb up(with the string in his hand) and handed me those balloons. Jae Yi then insisted that Ji Yong spend the night here, even though I've told her a thousand times that we are not a couple.

In the end, we have decided to watch a movie and Jae Yi had insisted on 'Lady and the Tramp'. 

"Can you be a little more quiet, Jae's asleep." I whispered as I gave him a painful jab in the ribs.

"I can't, I'm too happy." He whispered back.

Thank goodness the light is too dim for him to see my blush.

When the spaghetti scene came out, I was feeling so tensed that I couldn't move a single muscle. I mentally scolded myself for preparing ramen for a late night snack.

I suddenly felt Ji Yong inching closer to me, his well-toned chest was touching my back, warming me up in an instant.

I felt his breath at my ear and I froze.

Don't explode, don't explode. I silently told my stomach.

"Wanna reenact this scene?" He whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

Sweet Damn.

"N-n-no...shut up.." I stuttered as I pushed him away.

I felt him sigh. "Tell me honestly, do you still like Daniel, and hoping for him to ask you to prom?"

I snorted. "Sure I did liked him in the past, but after saying those jerk-ish things, I realised that he isn't someone good for me, that's all."

"What did he say?" 

I cringed at the memory. "He said he didn't care and that kissing me was disgusting." I spat.

Ji Yong was silent for about ten seconds.

"Hmm you know.."

"We might have to do a little testing for that." 

Before my brain had the chance to comprehend what was he saying, he leaned forward and captured my lips in his.

My brain was really slow, particularly at that moment because it took me two seconds to realise that Kwon-effin-Ji Yong,

Had freaking kissed me.

When Daniel first kissed me, shock was the only thing I felt. Just plain shock and maybe the fast pace of my heart.

But now, I swear I saw stars. It felt like fireworks exploded in my stomach, which had turned queasy. My heart-actually don't even talk about my heart, it had already exploded into flames. The movie that we were watching was already far forgotten.

He finally pulled away, and that's when I caught sight of his beautiful eyes.

They say ones eyes could tell you almost everything about what a person is thinking. And right now, there was only one thing reflected in Ji Yong's brown orbs.

Love.

"I..I..wha-" I started.

"He is wrong." Ji Yong said, the corners of his mouth turning upwards. "Kissing you is the best feeling on earth."

I had turned into an ice statue, completely frozen over as I stared at him.

He ran his fingers through his hair, suddenly looking awkward as he shifted his position a little.

"Look, I know probably you are lying to me and you still like Daniel and you feel absolutely disgusted that I had just kissed you but...gosh I don't even know where to begin. At first I thought that you were just a stupid infatuation but I just keeping falling deeper and deeper and jesus you have no idea how I felt when Daniel tried to win you back. Although I wouldn't call it winning but..I like youLike I'm not a douche like Daniel, so believe me when I say, that you are the most beautiful and cute piglet I have ever stumbled upon and I want to be with you. Not be with you as in I want to marry you, but as my..uh girlfriend? Not I don't want to marry you but-"

Let's just say that I had pressed my lips against his to shut him up.

Ahem.

And maybe because I really really want to.

Now it's his turn to get goldfish like. Hah.

"Let me just clarify a few things." I whispered, my face inches away from his. "I don't freaking like Daniel anymore, so don't think I do. Heck, I never even liked him in the first place, it was just a stupid crush. Second, let's just say that I was dying for you to do what you did today." I blushed as those words left my lips.

When I looked back up to meet his eye, his smirked suprised me. 

"I knew it, I knew that you liked me!" He shouted happily.

I placed a hand over him hurriedly. "If you don't pipe down I'm not going to prom with you." I glared.

He removed my hand slowly, and turned to face me with an evil smirk.

"Remember your promise?"

Psh, I knew that he would talk about what I promised if I passed the test.

"Yeah?"

"I could get you to do whatever I want, right?"

"...Yeah?"

I bit my lip, fearing what he might asked. What is all this is a joke, and he wanted me to get out of his life or something?

"I want you, to kiss me again, and maybe also agree to be my one and only." He winked.

I laughed. "That's like, two wishes."

He pouted. "I don't care, its one to me."

Well, since he brought me pretty balloons and even confessed, what should I do?

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You really ." I whispered before our lips met.

 

__________________________

 

Lalalalala~ *prances off to leave you guys gawking at this chapter*

Heh.

Heh.

Heh.

After 28 loooonng chapters, guess what? The SD couple finally kissed, not accidentally though 8)

And owls, whoever is a huge Inner Circle and has watched every single episode of Winner Tv and fell in love with those five dorks, message me. Seriously I need to spazz. 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ -letting out the feels-

 

Behind the scenes~ (Bigbang reads a of themselves)

 

Seungri: Guys

Seungri: Guys

Seungri: I need your immediate attention

Seungri: PAGING FOR HYUNGSS

Taeyang: What? Jesus you woke me up from my beautiful dream where I was standing up in the high moutains and meditating. Gr.

Seungri: Hyung.

Taeyang: What?

Seungri: Hyung.

Taeyang: JUST SAY IT GODDAMIT

Seungri: I read a fanfic about us.

Gdragon: You mean those stories about us on that website? 

Gdragon: Uh...is it called Fanasianfics or something?

TOP: Asianfanfics.

Gdragon: Oh.

Taeyang: YOU WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME THIS?

Daesung: Whats a fanfic? 

Seungri: Its a .

Taeyang: O.O

Gdragon: O.O

TOP: -_-'

Gdragon: Wait what? A of all of us?

Seungri: Yes

Taeyang: TOGETHER?

Seungri: Um no, it was sort of paired.

Daesung: WHAT'S A FANFIC? AND WHAT'S A ?

TOP: just go to google and search Asianfanfics Dae.

Daesung: K.

TOP: so...who topped who?

Taeyang: HYUNG!

Seungri: Um you...

TOP:  Me? I topped someone?

Seungri: Daesung.

TOP: I topped Daesung?

Seungri: No no hyung topped you.

TOP: him.

Gdragon: Literally?

TOP: No, but him.

Daesung: What the actual .

TOP: This is awkward.

Gdragon: I thought you said there was five people?

Seungri: Then you topped Taeyang hyung.

Gdragon: Hm. Not bad.

Taeyang: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gdragon: What about you Seungri?

Seungri: Then I topped you and TOP hyung.

Daesung: The ?

TOP: woah

Gdragon: Hyung

TOP: Yeah?

Gdragon: Wanna do it?

TOP: off.

 

Laughing so hard at TOP xD ' off' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Incoming BIGBANG/2NE1/WINNER GIFS!

 

These two XD

CL-roo being cute :3

Dear yongie be like: STAY AWAY FROM MY CHAE YOU

Dara talking to Tae *-*

I miss the old Gdragon :/ but heck, he is still awesome now woo

 

Reasons why Nam Taehyun is my bias and love <3 /jk I love all five/

 

O-O......this is for you, aljin0109

 

Hope you guys likes this chapter and if you haven't checked out Paper Skies yet, please do so haha it would make me extremely grateful for you kind actions and love.

And for the next 30 days or so, I will not be updating at all as my End-Of-Year Examinations are coming :/ so I gotta put this down and focus whole-heartedly on my studies. Give me a hwaiting will you :)

Have a wonderful September, my lovely owls <3

LOTS OF LOVE AND SKYDRAGON AND GIFS!

XD