Chapter 26

One Stop Closer to Paris

Hello guys :D \(OvO)/

Apologises for the late update, again. T-T

Chapter is dedicated to ParkMinhee, a author on this website who inspired me to put funny gifs for you guys xD

ENJOY <3

 

 

Have something literally so awkward happened to you and someone that you would rather be drowned in a bath of snails than to talk to that person?

Ji Yong and I were almost like two south poles, immediately turning the opposite direction the minute we see each other and not speaking to one another at all.

Needless to say, I missed his company.

The only thing I am worried about is that we will end up not talking all the way until graduation. He is like my best friend, best best friend, I don't want to lose him, ever.

I was walking alone after the last class of day, heading straight to the place I usually meet Minzy and Dara. Both of them weren't there yet, so I had to do my usual leaning-against-the-lockers-and-staring-awkwardly thing.

I was actually getting lost in my thoughts, when I heard a shuffle beside me.

"Ahem." 

I was expecting to see a cute, embarrassed and shy Ji Yong but instead, Daniel Choi stood before me. The weird thing was, he looked embarrassed and shy. 

For the next five minutes, we just kept staring at each other. His grey orbs, usually filled with confidence, was now plastered with guilt. 

I never seen him look that way before. 

Daniel looked like an abandoned puppy, his lips would open and close at times, as if he wanted to say something, but then held back. 

Finally, just as I was about to say 'Can I help you?' Daniel blurted out a small 'I'm sorry'.

If you were there, you could almost here my jaw go 'thunk' on the ground.

Daniel Choi never apologises. 

"W-what?" I asked, like a retard.

"I-I'm really s-sorry, Chaerin. For saying those things about Jae Yi and to you." His eyes were now filled with something, something I couldn't understand.

I bit my lip.

Forgive him? Or not forgive him?

Oh c'mon the boy apologised, give him a chance! A voice whispered.

No! He ripped your apart as if it was a KFC chicken wing! Girl, don't be a huge softie. A louder voice commanded.

I was about to say something when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. 

"Sorry, apparently she is too busy to bother about you." I heard a cold voice behind. 

"Ji Yo-" I began with my eyes widened like saucepans.

"Why don't you back off." Daniel hissed, his previously sincere pupils are now filled with rage. He looked exactly like the time when we saw Gan Park Kim.

Strangely, Ji Yong remained his cool. "Certainly," He said almost happily, smirking and pulling me behind him. "I'm backing off, with your deaarrest Chaerin."

Okay that was a pretty lame comeback, but Ji Yong's confidence makes up for it somehow.

Daniel's face was so hilarious I had to bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing. His eyes and mouth were like the pet goldfish I used to have when I was five. 

"Oh and you might want to close your mouth, otherwise I might actually throw my socks in there." Ji Yong raised an eyebrow and glanced at me. "Ready to go cherrypie?" 

I grabbed his hand and grinned at my saviour. "Definitely."

And we both left Daniel standing in the middle of the hallway, with his mouth still open, catching flies. 

Boy, revenge was so sweet.

Even after we were out of Daniel's sight, Ji Yong did not let go of his grip on my hand. My stomach was feeling queasy and it felt like its doing somersaults over and over. 

"T-thanks." I squeaked, keeping my vision fixated to the front.

He looked at me questioningly. "For what?"

"For that awesome comeback just now. Thanks, you really showed him." I said admiringly as I poked him in the stomach. And it actually hurt! Damn him and his stupid abs. 

He casted me a look of amusement as I winced from poking him. "Well, you are welcomed anytime. Only if..."

I looked at him suspiciously. 

"Only if you let me tutor you." He finished.

Still looked at him suspiciously. 

"What?" He looked at me with innocently huge eyes. 

"What's the catch?" I narrowed my eyes. "As high as my level of IQ my brain has, I know that Kwon Ji Yong will not do anything for nothing."

He puffed out his chest like a proud peacock duck. "If you still hadn't realised, I am a really kind person."

I suddenly remembered the present I brought for him at the mall. "Well, kind person, here is something I would like to give you to repay your kindness." I smiled widely as I dugged out the pen from my bag and ed it to him. "Here ya go."

"For me?!" He exclaimed like a child receiving a teddy bear. He ripped the package open carefully, revealling the golden tip that shone in the afternoon sun.

"Wow...thanks Chae, I love it! Hey, isn't this the one you have?"

I giggled. So he did remember how he picked up my pen which is how we first met. 

"Smart, but mine is the one with a silver handle instead of a gold one. Do you like it?" I glanced hopefully up at him. 

"Like it? I love it! That means we have two couple items from now on." He smirked as he watched my face turn red. 

"So, does the tutoring start today?" I said, changing the topic.

"Anything you want, chaerry."

 

___________________________

 

Sniffles.

"You actually cried watching it?" Ji Yong asked incredulously as he handed me another tissue.

"Sh-shut up." I hiccupped as I snatched the tissue and furiously blew my nose.

We are currently at Ji Yong's dorm, 'tutoring'. Just one minute after we started studying, he immediately asked if I wanted to watch this French drama which he really likes.

To 'improve my French' according to him. Pfft, improve my French my foot. So, as you can probably tell, I got overly dramatic and my tears decided to escape.

"Chae, are you serious? It's only the dog dying and you are already crying like there is no tomorrow?"

Maybe I was a little too dramatic. But hey, I just don't like to see animals dying, is that a crime?

When I didn't reply, he sighed and placed a hand on my shoulders to turn me so that I was facing him. Cupping my face with both hands, he wiped my tears away with his thumbs. 

"Silly girl." He chuckled.

And as if by magic, my tears stopped flowing as I stared at him like a idiot. 

Dear heart, please stop beating so fast as I'm afraid that Ji Yong will hear. Sincerely, Chaerin.

God god this is so awkward what should I do now?

I turned away so slowly that I was sure that I looked like a robot. Dabbing the tissue at my dried cheeks, I bit my lip and continued to watch the movie.

The movie is about this guy who was involved in a gang, he then fell in love with a girl but then found out that the girl is in the gang that was supposed to be his enemy. In the end, the leader of his gang found out about them just before they were about to escape and shot the guy dead. 

We are now currently at scene where the guy just got shot in the chest. He fall slowly and painfully to the ground, clasping the girl's hand to his cheek as she cried. Finally, his chest stopped rising as his eyelids fluttered shut. 

The girl stood up, with tears smeared all over her face. Her eyes were ignite with a flash of anger and she screamed, dashing forward like a mad bull. Snatching the gun from the leader, she aimed it at his head and blasted him off to hell. 

A few seconds passed and all the girl did was to stare at the two dead bodies that laid lifelessly at her feet. The reality that she just killed someone sunk in heavily as she collapsed on the ground. Hands trembling, she took the gun and killed herself. And finally, the movie ends.

"Oh my god, that was one of the best movies I've seen so far, even though it has a really sad ending-" I sighed as I looked over at Ji Yong. And you couldn't believe what the actual is he doing. 

He head was against the wall, eyes shut and mouth opened ridiculously big. The soft snoring that escaped his lips confirmed that he actually slept through the second half of the movie. 

Even though it's as tempting as hell, I did not throw a sock in his mouth immediately. 

Instead, I got up and went to get a blanket. Placing it gently over him, I giggled at his sleeping face. 

Just then, his face contorted as he shifted his position slightly, leaning his head on my shoulder. "Chh..Ch..." A soft sound escaped as he waved a weak hand in the air, eyes still closed.

I leaned in closer to hear what is he saying. 

"Ch...Chaerin.."

Holy mother of cookies and cream ice cream. 

I leaned in and poked his face, earning a grunt, which confirms that he is still dead to the world.

He's...dreaming of me. My mouth fell open as I continue to gaze at him.

"Chae..." He slurred. "N-not..goingg...tooo...leavee."

Wait what, leave?

He smacked his lips slowly. "Chocolate..."

I snorted. Maybe he is having some weird dream again. Just as I was about to get up, he suddenly, grabbed my hand.

I nearly jumped five feet into the air as I stared at him, thinking that he was actually awake this whole time. 

"Chaerin...stop..be-being..so..cute." He mumbled as he snuggled into the blanket.

I blushed as I stared down at his grip on my hand. 

Dear heart, didn't you listen? Stop beating so fast, goddammit. Sincerely, Chaerin.

___________________________

The next morning, my sudden change of mood startled poor Jae Yi when I woke her up by my horrible and loud singing. I even volunteered to cook breakfast for her, which made her stare at me even more.

"Who are you and what have you done with the moody Chaerin?" She said as she held my shoulder at arms length away from her. 

"What do you mean by moody?" I asked, surprised.

"When you came back on Monday, you were sighing all day and moping around. Did Ji Yong ignored you or something?" She said teasingly.

I turned pink. True, I was worried that Ji Yong won't ever speak to me again after the accidental kiss, but after yesterday, all the weight was lifted from my chest.

"No, let's get going, we are going to be late." I stuck out my tongue as I grabbed my bag and dashed out, leaving her yelling for me to wait for her. 

Ah...what will he say when we see each other later? I wondered dreamily to myself as I walked along the corridor, occasionally bumping into random shoulders that scurried past me. Maybe he will say that he used my present to write his homework yesterday, maybe he will have another letter for me, or mayb-

I stopped dead in my tracks as I registered what stood before me.

Ji Yong was standing in front of his locker as he happily chatted with a girl, she was back facing me so I couldn't get a clear look at her face. She was beautifully tall and slender, and when she brushed her rich wine coloured hair back, I caught a true glimpse of her angelic face. 

Ji Yong must have said something funny because the girl laughed and casually touched him on the arm. Even her laugh sounds perfect, like christmas bells tinkling.

Just when I was about to turn away, I heard Ji Yong call my name. 

"Hey Chae!" He sounded so cheerful, too cheerful.

My heart felt so bitter, even worse than that time when Daniel hurt me. My head was a mix of emotions as I told myself to get a grip and pasted a smile on my face. 

"Hi! Who is this?" I said cheerfully. Geez Chaerin you sound fake. 

The girl was so pretty that it actually hurts looking at her. She beamed and stretched out her hand. "Hello, I'm Aimee. I just got transferred into this school today." she introduced herself.

I hesitantly took it. "Chaerin." I managed a weak smile.

"She's my very pretty friend from France." Ji Yong said with a wink that almost made my heart break. 

Aimee gave him a hard shove. "Shut up." She blushed and giggled.

By this time, I was actually on the verge of exploding into flames. Don't be jealous. Don't be jealous. Don't be jealous. I silently told myself.

We took a look at her schedule and turns out, she has the same three classes as Ji Yong and I and almost all her other classes with me. 

"Looks like I have to count on you to get around, Chaerin." She smiled as her eyes turned into perfect cresents. 

Please kill me,  I beg you.

 

 

So! What did you guys think of Aimee?

Okay, here is a question I would like you guys to answer. "Do you guys think that Aimee will end up being Chaerin's rival, or not?"

Thank you guys for your continous support and marshmallow-sugar-candycane sweet comments. Your author here is getting diabetes XD.

I HAVE THE BEST SUBS EVER AYE <3

From now onwards, every behind-the-scenes of a chapter will have a different theme, or same theme, depending on what do I feel like writing :3 HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER'S BEHIND THE SCENES. I hope you guys don't mind the slight bit of vulgar that will be included as it is to add on the humor :)

 

Behind da scenes [BIGBANG & 2NE1 texts]~ 

 

Daesung(at 4:06pm): Hello, who created this group chat?

Minzy(at 4:06pm): No idea

Ji Yong(at 4:09pm): Must be the author

Chaerin(at 4:10pm): definitely author, she always sets up on all this ridiculous stuff.

Bom(at 4:32pm): this.

Chaerin(at 4:33pm): Unnie what happened?

Bom(at 4:33pm): I can't find the bag of corn chips I hid under my bed

Bom(at 4:33pm): Some of you guys ate it didn't you?

Bom(at 4:33pm): I just know it

TOP: (at 4:35pm) Mianhae :p it was yummy though.

Bom: (at 4:35pm) you.       [a/n]: again apologising for the vulgar, but I personally think its funny xD

Daesung: (at 4:36pm) Hyung will be glad if you actually did it.

Bom: (at 4:39pm) Shut up. you. 

Dara (at 4:44pm): Wahh new group chat.

Dara (at 4:44pm): Why isn't Taeyang saying anything?

Daesung (at 4:44pm): He is sleeping.

Ji Yong (at 4:45pm): Seungri?

Daesung (at 4:46pm): Showering.

Daesung (at 4:46pm): I'm gay and I'm watching gay .

Ji Yong (at 4:47pm): Dude wtf?

Daesung (at 4:47pm): I like to shimmy like a shimmy god.

Bom (at 4:47pm): Are you okay?

Daesung (at 4:48pm): Sorry, Seungri took my phone. you Seungri.

Seungri (at 4:48pm): HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Daesung (at 4:49pm): He admitted that he was gay through my phone ;)

Seungri (at 4:50pm): What no it was just a prank hyung.

Chaerin (at 4:51pm): Real mature

TOP (at 4:55pm): So....are you gay then?

 

XDXD HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! 

And for a tiny bonus I will now add funny pics down below ;) Hope you will continue to support this story and comment more <3 LOVE YOU OWLS.

 

Kekeke...let me bow :3

Roll like a Daesung ;)

Panda being panda ^-^

*sniffs* Anyone have tissue...uh I'm kinda having a nosebleed here.

Your comments make my face look like this: 

And for all the haters ;D 

 

Alright will stop here!! Look forward to more behind-the-scenes and funny gifs next week!:D 

Also, tell me in the comments whether you guys mind little bits of vulgar in behind-the-scenes :3

REMEMBER TO COMMENT "Hoot hoot OvO" if you liked it ;)

See you lovelies on the next chapter, byeeee!!

Oh..almost forgot.

LOTS OF LOVE ANNNDD SKYDRAGON!!