Chapter 15

One Stop Closer to Paris

Hey guys:D

This chapter is dedicated to Skydragon21, ErinKrystal, Infiknight4ever & Bigbang_VIP for your hilarious and sugar sweet comments :3 PLEASE COMMENT MORE BECAUSE I LOVE THEM OH YES I DOOOO. 

Shall we do a little trade? If I get 7 comments from 7 readers BEFORE NEXT TUESDAY, I'll write a superr long chapter for you guys. I promise ;) But remember only one comment allowed per reader~

Heheheeh I feel so mean xD 

Why am I speaking so much? On with the chapter now! Last but not least, E.N.O.J.Y!!

 

 

Seeing Minzy dash off, I immediately grab my towel and ran after her like a shot.

"Hey, not fair! You started off first! YAHHH GONG MINZY!" I shrieked like a mad woman. I began to increase my speed but as we pass another room, I felt my toe hit the door frame.

"Owww!" I winced as I stop to sorrowfully rubbed my poor toe which had swollen to the size of a grape. Standing up as slow as I can, I placed my injured foot on top of my other foot and bunny hopped my way to the bathroom.

"You're so dang slow Chaerin." Minzy shook her head she screwed the top off the toothbrush. 

"I hit my toe." I grumbled. "Thanks for giving me this on the day before my competition."

While brushing her teeth, Minzy turned to look at my grape-I mean toe. When she saw it, she burst out laughing, causing a glob of toothpaste to fall on my feet.

"YAHH, Omigosh Min you're the most disgusting woman I've ever met." I hit her squarely on the head as I took a piece of tissue to wipe off the gunk.

Minzy finally finished her teeth and face business. "Aye aye, thank you sir for letting me go first!" She grinned as she gave me a salute and marched off. 

"This woman..." I grumbled as I started to brush my teeth.

When I finally returned to my room, Minzy was digging through my first-aid kit. Seeing that I have arrived, she tossed me a tube of oniment.

"Here, apply this stuff on your toe, then I'll bandage it for you."

I applied the soothing cream on my toe, but when Minzy came over with huge cotton pad, I was beginnning to think that she's a little too enthusiastic.

"I think it's okay without the bandage. It's just a sprain."

"Oh no you have to bandage it, trust me I've learned this before." Minzy insisted, covering my poor toe with the cotton.

I sighed. Minzy attended a mini first-aid course last summer and she is pretty confident that she knows everything about it.

Minzy let out a yawn. "I'm kinda sleepy, what about you?"

I could feel my eyelids getting a little heavy too. "Yeah, me too. Let's sleep."

Its a good thing that my bed is queen-sized such that two of us could sleep on it, normally with Dara, we have to bring out a seperate mattress.

As Minzy climbed in, she reached for my alarm. "What time are we getting up tomorrow?"

"7am, sharp." I said while surpressing a yawn. 

Minzy made a oh-my-gosh-are-you-freaking-serious face which made me giggle to no end.

"Good luck for your competition tomorrow." Minzy said softly. 

"Mmm..thanks. Switch off the lamp beside you."

"What?"

"Switch off the lamp please..."

"WHAT?"

"I SAID SWITCH OFF THE LAMP PLEASE!" 

Minzy giggled. "You mad woman." She reached over and flick the light switch and the entire room is plunged into thick black, darkness.

"Wow its dark.." Minzy mused.

"Shhh...I want to sleep Min."

"The first to fall asleep is a retarded ape."

"It's better than a pile of poo so I don't care, good night Minzy."

And that's exactly how we fell to deep slumber that night.

__________________________

 

"BEEP BEEP BEEEEPP!" 

No its not car.

"BEEEP BEEEEPP BEEEEP!!"

It's my stupid alarm clock. Yes I have two alarm clocks and they are both retarded. The one at the dorm is in the shape of a doll, and this is in the shape of a elephant.

"Turn...it....off..." Minzy mumbled, still dead to the world.

I propped myself up on one elbow and reached for the elephant alarm to turn it off. Turning around, I saw Minzy sleeping with open and fresh drool on the sides of .

How do you normally wake up someone? Gently shaking them? Lightly pinching their fingers? 

Let me tell you this. If you want to wake up Gong Minzy aka. The Sleeping Goddess those mere methods won't ever work on her.

Picking up a rubber band from the bedside table, I positioned it over Minzy's right arm and...

"THWACK!"

"OUCH! OMG WHAT? CHAE...CHAERIN WHAT DID YOU DO?" Minzy shrieked as she hit me with a pillow.

Oh don't worry, this is Gong Minzy's aka. The Sleeping Goddess's normal just-awake state.

"I woke you up, sleepy head. Now get your up, the sun's shining." I retorted as I swooped my hair into a ponytail.

"Ahhh..." Minzy zombie moaned as she zombie walked with her zombie hair to the bathroom. "I think I'm going to die." 

"I thought you are supposed to give me motivation." I grumbled but received no reply.

I was packing my riding stuff when Minzy finally came back from the bathroom.

"GOOD LUCK CHAERIN!" Minzy cheered with a dazzling smile as she gave me a double thumbs-up.

This girl wakes up only when she is in the bathroom, yes.

After a scrumptious breakfast prepared by my mama, we headed off to the stables with Gong Minzy aka. The only awake after going to the bathroom goddess in tow.

The day is glorious, with humming birds swooping around and big bright flowers coming to bloom. 

"Ah, I see that you've came early enough to prepare." Miss Kai sang.

"Oh Amber why are you so dirty?" Minzy cringed as she picked up a birds feather from his mane.

"Looks like she needs a little bit of grooming then, right girl?" I comforted my horse.

Thank heavens that Amber had tons of energy to stomp around happily.

We started to led Amber to the water taps at the back of the stables to do a proper grooming. But as we started on the slope, Minzy who is leading Amber, stopped short.

"Minzy? Hurry and move, what are you doing?"

Minzy turned, her eyes wide as saucers. 

"Chaerin look! Dara's over there!"

 

 

Okay I'm just on time, ah thank goddness.

And Dara appeared! Looks like something is gonna happen~

Remember our little deal for a longer chapter? XD I'm not kidding really.

 

Behind the scenes~

Ji Yong: I hate you author.

Author: *silently laughing*

Ji Yong: I said I HATE YOU AUTHOR! *goes of crying into Chaerin's arms*

Author: Aigoo aigoo look at those two lovebirds.

Chaerin: Yah Author, when is Ji Yong going to appear?

Author: When I get enough comments Lalalala~

*Dozens of pissed off fans in the background*

Ji Yong: YES YES! Please I want to at least make a small appearance pleaseee author?

Author: *still laughing*

Ji Yong: readers please help me! *crys and begs*

Author: Ah stop it you're getting mucus on my story!

 

So....^.^ yeah let's see whether Ji Yong will finally have an appearance in the next chapter with your comments!

OH AND A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT!

~ANNOUNCEMENT~

Keke, I created an Instagram account just for you infikinights!^^ Please Please PLEASEEE ago and follow @skydragon_kokkie on Instagram for story update announcements, games, and pictures of our king and queen. I might even start a story one that Instagram account so please go and follow:3

LOTS OF LURVEE AND SKYDRAGON<3<3