Chapter 23

One Stop Closer to Paris

Yay for owls because you guys are just amazing 

      \OvO/

      | ^ ^ ^|

          v  v

OK I failed...

Chapter is dedicated to owls! Because they cute :3

And of course owls mean you guys too so, this chapter is dedicated to you guys too~

 

 

"WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!"

"RONG DANG DANG DONG DONG DONG DANG DONG DONG!"

"No it's Ring Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding you idiot Dara."

"Sorry."

"How can she not be awake yet?"

"Psst. Chaerin, wakey wakey eggs and bakey~!"

....

"She's still not awake, Minzy."

Ughh. Shut up I want to sleep.

"CHAERIN ITS ELEVEN EVEN I'M AWAKE YOU SLEEPY HEAD!" I heard Minzy-aka-the-sleeping-but-awake-goddess shriek.

"No need to shout....Minky Mouse." I mumbled, burying my head into my pillow.

"You have a miss call from Ji Yong."

That's when I shot out of bed.

"Repeat?"

"You have...a miss call...from Kwon Ji Yong." Minzy said so slowly as if I was a kindergarten kid.

I tilted my head to the left and narrowed my eyes at my best friend. "And you're not jealous?"

"Jealous?! Pfft! Why would I be jealous when we have broken up?" Minzy laughed and waved a hand.

"If this is something about that Kang Dae Sung, you better spill." Dara narrowed her eyes at Minzy too.

And Minzy's face turned beet red in 0.45362 seconds.

"Who? And why am I not informed of it?" I frowned. 

"He's just a close friend! Okay!"

Dara rolled her eyes and did her best Minzy-impersonation. "Dara, you know there's a new guy in my art class and he is so cute! Kang Dae Sung, YEAH, that's his name. Ouh-Ma-gwosh! Dae Sung is soooo annoying why did he leave so many texts!" Dara said in a annoying-nasal voice which made me giggle.

Minzy slapped her hand on her forehead. "Can we PLEASE talk about this later and get Chaerin out of bed first."

I hopped out of it easily and reached for my phone. Turning around, I smiled at the duo.

"Could you two please help me get some breakfast?" I asked sweetly.

"No way you lazy-OUCH!" Minzy was going to protest when Dara pinched her by the ear and dragged her away. 

"You better make her breakfast, since you left her out of your Kang Dae Sung ranting."

"But I don't think she wants to hear-"

"Just do it."

"Are you advertising for Nike?"

"Shut up you fat piece of ."

"You're a homeless ape."

And I wonder why are they my friends.

Sighing, I took out my phone and indeed, there is a miss call by Ji Yong.

I swallowed and called back.

"Hello?" 

Heeeheeeheee, hearing his voice in the morning is just a bonus.

"Um, hi Ji did you call me?"

"Oh yeah I did! Did you just woke up?"

That's when my mind decided that it would be a good time to yawn.

"Nope I have been up for..houursss...yeah I just woke up..." I grumbled.

I heard his chuckle at the other end of the line. 

"Just wanna remind you that I'm picking you up at 4pm, sleepy pig."

"You are still a retarded fat duck."

I could almost hear him pout over the line. "Why are you so mean Chaerin?"

"Because I am." I said in a deadly whisper. "Gotta go, bye!"

I hung up, and nearly cartwheeled down the stairs. Even though that is almost impossible, it could still possibly cause me to have a skull fracture or a concussion.

"Food!" I yelled. "Where's ma foodie?"

Dara and Minzy are both silent as they stood straight with their vision fixated on the ground.

Dara suddenly lifted her head up in a dramatic way, which suprised me.

"Ah Princess Lee, we did our best to prepare the best breakfast that is fit for princess like you." She said as she winked at Minzy.

"How is plain bread and butter fit for a...HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS?" I screamed.

"Obviously when you were snoring like a gorilla just now, Ji Yong called us when you didn't answer." Minzy said while grinning.

Ji Yong that...

Annoying, jerk-ish, stupid, idiotic, yet cute and hot human at the same flipping time.

"So, you guys know about the party?" 

"Yup!"

"And we are gonna help you get ready!" Minzy saluted.

"Woah woah, I don't need help! I can dress and undress on my own." I crossed my arms and stared up at them.

"You will need help when it comes to putting on make up!" Dara said in a sing-song voice.

"I don't want to-"

"A princess needs to look like one, you wouldn't want to disappoint Ji Eun eh?"

They even know his sister's name. 

I pouted, and stuffed my face with buttered toast and cold tea.

Rule #1: Do not, ever, let those two monkeys do your breakfast ever again.

And right after I swallowed my last piece of toast, the two crazy women dragged me off for a shower.

Then, they made me put on a facial mask(with two freaking pieces of cucumbers on my eyes) and Minzy even gave me a manicure.

I mean seriously?! Is this prom or is the president coming?!

"Guys! Guys!" I raised up both of my hands just before they were about to curl my hair. "This is enough okay!"

Dara placed both her hands on her hips. "No it's not. You, my majesty are not allowed to step foot outside this room until I've made you perfect." And right after saying that, she grabbed the curling iron off the table and got to work on my hair.

I gritted my teeth. "It's just a party."

Dara shook her head repeatedly. "No no no no no it's not 'just a party'. It's a birthday party of your future husband's sister!"

I spun around and looked at her as if she was crazy. "CURLING IRON LADY SAY WHAT?"

Dara winked as Minzy entered the room with a dress.

"THIS IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!" Minzy exclaimed as she held up the light pink skater dress. "ITS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN A DIAMOND! HOLY MOON MOON!"

I stared it incredulously. "Where did you get that?"

"JI YONG SEND IT OF COURSE!"

"MINKY MOUSE SAY WHAAT?" I screeched as I jumped from my chair. "He sent this?"

"Yeah, the doorbell rang just now. You didn't hear?"

I made a face. "No."

"There's even a note attached to the box!" Minzy bounced off as she brought over the box that came along with the dress. "Look!"

I held it up, hoping nothing silly was written on it.

"Hey Princess :),

Wear this later for the party. My mum picked it out for you. Don't disappoint me:p.

-Your Prince"

 

Dara gasped. "You see that? Even he said it himself to not disappoint him!"

"He meant it in another way. And how does his mum know my size?"

"Who cares? GO AND TRY ON THE DRESS!" Minzy grinned as she pulled Dara out of the room, leaving me gawking at the both of them as I held my dress awkwardly.

I look into the mirror uncertainly. What if it doesn't fit?

"ARE YOU TRYING ON THE DRESS WOMAN?" I heard Dara yell.

"Yeah yeah!" I said hastily as I tried it on.

It fit perfectly. 

"WOMAN ARE YOU DONE?"

"Um...yeah I...guess so." I said with my mouth wide open, still in shock of how I look.

They both burst through the door like two clumsy idiots. 

"Woah." They both said at the same time, which creeped me out a little.

"IT'S PERFECT!" They both screamed at the SAME TIME, which freaked me out even more.

"Did you guys rehearse this outside or somthing?!" 

"No." They both said at the same time again.

"You guys are creepy." I shook my head as I turned back to my reflection.

"But its so pretty oh my gosh Chaerin!!!" They finally stopped talking at the same time as Dara jumped forward to give me a hug.

Minzy then joined in the hug from behind. "You are sooo gonna blow Ji Yong off his feet."

I turned and grabbed Minzy by the shoulders. "You, I expect a full report of Kang Dae Sung when I get back. Okay?"

Dara saluted. "Yes siree!"

I grabbed the fluffy unicorn and my bag and went out of the room. 

"Bye Chaerin! Have fun!" Minzy waved.

"Hey Chaerin can we order pizza for lunch?" Dara looked at me hopefully. 

I laughed. "Sure, bye bye you two awesome bunches of skin and bones!"

Dara wrinkled her nose. "That's the most disgusting way of describing a person."

I stuck out my tougue and with a final wave, I headed outside, where Ji Yong's car is already waiting for me.

"I knew you would look perfect in that." Ji Yong smirked as he turned to look at me.

My mouth fell open. Ji Yong was wearing a pink suit in the exact shade of my dress.

And he looks, well...hot.

Even more hot than usual.

Stop thinking of those thoughts Chaerin. I said silently to myself as I mentally slapped myself.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Ji Yong asked, reaching up to wipe the corners of his mouth.

"Uhhh nope! Just glad to see you after so long." I smiled.

"You just saw me yesterday. Don't tell me that I'm so irresistable." He waggled his eyebrows.

I snorted. "No, I'm more excited to see your sister actually."

"I think she is far more excited to see you. She asked me about twenty times if you are coming."

I smiled in amusement. "That's sweet."

After a few more minutes of driving, we came to stop by a huge house with golden daffodils growing by the porch.

"Wow...is this you house?" I marvelled.

Ji Yong grinned. "Well what do you expect?"

I hit him playfully on the arm. "I was just asking."

"So, are you ready to go in, Princess?" He bowed playfully.

"Why yes I am, my prince." I said mockingly.

"Then let's go." With a final smirked, he pulled me in.

 

:D

So...did you owls enjoyed this chappie?:3

The next update won't be as soon as I will be flying overseas tomorrow T-T I'll be back on 1st June and I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. <3

Once again, thank you for your support so far <3 :'D I wouldn't have those precious 14 votes if it weren't for you guys. I love you my awesome owls OvO #owlsforlyfe

 

Behind da scenes~

Ji Yong: I DONT WANNA WEAR A PINK SUIT NO

Author: PUAHAHAAHHAAHAH IMAGINE JI YONG WEARING A PINK SUIT WITH BUNNY EARS!

Chaerin: I think he will look cute though 

Ji Yong: NO I WONT I WANT TO BE MANLY

Author: Manly? Okay let's see how manly you are, do a manly growl!

Ji Yong: MEOWWWWWW

Author: And that's why you are wearing a pink suit Ji Yong.

 

Kekekekeke~ Lots of LOVEEE & SKYDRAGONNN & OWLSS :3 OVO