Chapter 27

One Stop Closer to Paris

Hey owls :D OvO

Sorry for being absent for so long *apologetic face* I'm pretty busy these few months soooo~ TT-TT

Anyways, chapter is dedicated to YG himeself, cause he is just so awesome for being da boss of this awesome company and giving birth to BIGBANG and 2NE1. YG you da best.

E.N.J.O.Y!

 

 

Aimee just about lit the entire school up with her 1000 watt smile and her rich wine coloured hair. 

Be it guys, girls, gays, lesbians, teachers, janitors, you name it. Everyone was turning their head back just to look at Ms Soo Aimee one more time. Well hey hello can you at least acknowledge the person who is right next to her?

Aimee however, was oblivious to everyone's stare as she rummaged through her Hello Kitty pink folder and staring at her schedule, pouting subcontiously as she immersed her mind in her own world.

"So...what do you like to do as your, um...hobby?" I tried to initiate the conversation.

Aimee placed her slender finger to her chin and thought for a moment. "I like to collect Hello Kitty stuff, listen to music and occasionally I like to head down to the stables to ride my horse for a bit." She answered cheerfully.

Well hot damn. Did my ears just heard the words 'horse' and 'ride'?

Girl I just liked you about 1.08957642 times better than just now.

"Oh I do horse riding too," I answered. "I love horse riding, actually." 

Aimee grabbed my arm so hard I thought it was going to fall off. "Omo~can we go together?" She beamed.

Did Ji Yong introduced to me a pretty girl or a pill of happiness?

"Uh sure...if you like." 

After two hours of chatting with Aimee, I guess she really isn't that bad after all. I would actually really like her, if she wasn't so close to Ji Yong.

Finally, I was going for gym while she had literature. After promising me that she would try to make some new friends, we splitted ways.

"Hey, where were you this morning? We didn't see you at your locker." Dara said as she sprayed deodorant everywhere in the changing room except herself. Some of it actually went into my eyes and nose, which caused me to cough and rub my eyes repeatedly.

"Ji-cough-Ji Yong intro-cough-duced me to a new friend." I spluttered as I poked Dara in the stomach. 

"New friend? Cool! Is he hot?" Minzy said as she placed her towel around her neck. 

"It's a girl." I replied, finally recovering from the attack of the deodorant army.

"Oooohhh, Chaerin has a rival now hahaha..." Dara's laughter died down when I didn't say anything. "Wait what? I was kidding when I said that she is your rival."

I combed my fingers messily through my hair. "It's not that she is a rival. It's just that...she is really really close to Ji Yong and she is very pretty and-"

"Woah, calm down woman. Are you okay?" 

I sighed. "Yeah."

"Jealous." Minzy grinned from ear to ear as she jabbed a finger to my cheek. "You're so so so jealous."

"No. I'm. Not." I pinned the three words as if pegging clothes on a washing line. 

"Chaerin is jealous!!!" Minzy shouted so loudly that I had to jump forward to clasp shut.

These people could be my best friends, but they can be so loud at times.

Anyways, our gym teacher, a scrawny, a hands-on-her-hips typical called us over by blowing her neon pink whistle. We did the usual round-the-court-run, squats and push ups.

"I'm dying...I swear I'm dying." Dara moaned as we trudged to our locker rooms to change. 

"Me too..let's die together." Minzy shuffled dramatically like a zombie hit by two buses and a truck.

I shook my head at those two as I wiped my forehead. "Oh c'mon guys, it's lunch time. Are you two gonna sit here while I go get some delicious apple pie?"

Dara's head snapped up at once. "Apple pie?!"

Minzy slapped the aforementioned's . "Well what are you waiting for let's go and eat!"

I swear on my life that those two are secretly pigs.

We walked happily arm in arm to the cafeteria, laughing about how stupid our gym teacher looks with that pink whistle dangling around her neck. However, our laughter immedaitely died down when we saw who was sitting together at the far end table.

Aimee and Ji Yong.

And what's worse, those two are whispering to each other.

Miny and Dara's expressions were both a mirror image of each other. Mouth open, eyes huge, a finger paused in mid-air as their eyeballs go up and down from the wine-coloured hair to the Channel slippers.

I closed my eyes and took and deep breath. Silently, I thanked myself for not storming up to the cafeteria lady, snatching a knife and plunging the knife into both of them.

Truthfully, my insides were screaming.

But heck, I could care less. I mean, it's not like...I love him or anything...right?

Right.

Right?

Right.

Right.

RIGHT.

"LET'S GO GET SOME APPLE PIE." I said gently as I hulk-walked my way to the counters and grabbed a tray. I noticed that Minzy and Dara stood about one arm distance away from me.

In short, I am pretty scary if I get angry.

Aimee or no Aimee, I was still pretty determined about sitting with Ji Yong during lunch. As I got closer to their table, I could almost hear what are they whispering about.

"So...have you told her yet?" Aimee whispered while playing with her Hello Kitty nails.

Ji Yong's head dropped slightly. "I'm not sure how she feels about me yet, maybe it won't even matter to her at all, if I go away."

"Oh c'mon, I can tell that she means a lot to you. Even if she does not feel the way, you have to tell her, if you don't, I will."

Ji Yong shook his head. "No Aimee, if I do confess, it might lead to something else."

"A relationship?"

"Yeah."

"But you love her, don't you?" Aimee asked.

"Yeah, and that's why I don't want her falling for me. Because when I leave, she's gonna get hurt. And I don't want that." Ji Yong said as he stared blankly.

My heart almost stopped. 

Nevermind the girl that Aimee said Ji Yong is in love with.

But Ji Yong is going to leave?

Leave? 

My eyes stung at the thought of that.

What the hell is going on?

 

_________________________

 

Prom.

Just hearing the word makes me want to puke.

After hearing it a godzillion billion million times this morning after the school had announced that prom is coimng up. I had to hear it twenty more times again, from my two adoring friends.

"So who do you guys wanna go with for prom?" Minzy asked as we walked to class. 

I could feel my ears bleeding from the P-word bomb.

"I wish Taeyang would ask me." Dara said dreamily with a faraway look in her eyes. 

Minzy and I both looked at her, and then at each other. When it comes to hopelessly-in-love, Dara has the big fat medal. 

"Minzy, what about you? When are you hoping that Kang Dae Sung will ask you eh?" Dara asked as she raised her eyebrows seductively. 

Minzy shrugged. "Whenever, prom is not really my thing. If Dae Sung wants to ask me then of course I am happy but if he doesn't, it's not the end of the world."

"I wish I could be more like you Minzy," I sighed. "Not giving a care about guys."

Both of them gave me a sympathatic look. "Don't worry, I have a feeling he would ask you." Dara said reassuringly.

I rolled my eyes. "Or he could ask the girl that he is in love with."

Dara kept silent, but Minzy put on a thoughtful face. "But other than you, I didn't see him hanging out with other girls."

"He might in his other classes you know, we only share about three classes with him." I pointed out.

Minzy threw her arm around me, slamming so hard on my shoulder that I almost fell over. "No.matter.what. I am still shipping JiRin so hard."

I almost puked on the spot. 

Dara swung her arm on my other shoulder, twice as hard as Minzy. "JiRin ish da best. Go get him, tiger."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled as the crazy duo waved as the both of them went off.

I sighed as I continued to walk, considering the possibility of Ji Yong asking me to prom. But seriously, any idiot who had to choose between Aimee and a nerd, the choice is obvious. 

I walked into one of my classes with Aimee and oh my, the girl is already bombarded with requests. It kinda sounds a little like,

"Hi Aimee I'm Dong Wo-"

"Aimee will you go to prom with me?"

"Aimee this letter is for you."

"Aimee these cupcakes are for you."

"Aimee-"

It's all Aimee! Aimee! Aimee! as I made my way over to my seat. Aimee noticed me entering, and shot me a pleading look which said save me before I get verbally from these guys slash monkeys. 

Taking pity on her, I walked over to her table and draped one arm on her shoulder. I cleared my voice once, but none of them paid me any attention, oh no, their radius of vision is only limited to the aforementioned poor thing. 

"Excuse me!" I yelled. 

But still, none of them had actually acknowledged my exsistence. 

I felt my blood boil as I clenched my fists together. 

"OH MY GOD YOU ING IDIOTS STOP BOMBARDING AIMEE AND EVADING THE POOR GIRL'S PRIVATE BUBBLE! LOOK, I GET IT THAT SHE IS AS GORGEOUS AS HELL BUT CAN YOU GUYS JUST ING LINE UP FOR YOUR TURN TO BLOW HER SOCKS OFF, WHICH PS, I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK ITS GOING TO WORK AT ALL. OH AND GUESS WHAT? AIMEE IS ALREADY TAKEN FOR PROM NIGHT! TAKEN! BOOKED! I SWEAR TO SATAN IF ANY OF YOU GUYS COME WITHIN ONE METRE RADIUS OF HER AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY RIP YOUR BRAINLESS COCONUTS FROM YOUR NECK AND FEED IT TO THE MONGOLIA TIGERS."

Literally, it looks like you've accidentally pressed the pause button because not a soul is moving.

I stared back at all the faces staring at me, challenging them to protest.

Two minutes passed and finally one guy perked up. "She's taken?"

Actually, she's not, but I assummed Ji Yong was going to ask her. Also, maybe saying that she's already off the market would make the guys go away.

"Yes." I answered curtly. 

"By who?" Another squeak came from the crowd. 

Was that piece of infomation actually neccessary? Taken means taken! 

It was so awkward. I bit my lip, trying to think of an answer when she Your Royal Highness herself stood up. 

"Yes, I am already taken by..." Aimee pointed towards the far end of the room. "him."

All of our eyes followed the direction which her forefinger pointed, landing on a guy no one would expect to see.

Choi Seung Hyun. 

Well, remembered how I so-ever-proudly declared myself a 'nerd' at the very start of this story? Well, Choi Seung Hyun was an even sadder story than mine. 

Round and thick glasses perched on his high nose, black hair that ressembled a bird's nest, pants that were pulled wayyy too high, nose buried in a huge book, he didn't even notice our stares.

Aimee walked over to him and placed her hand on his back, making the poor guy jump a mile into the air. 

"W-what...who are you? And why are they staring at me? I didn't do anything...I swear I didn't" Seung Hyun whimpered as he waved two weak hands in front of his face. 

Aimee smiled so sweetly that almost everyone in the room melted. 

"Don't you remember me? I'm your date for prom, remember?"

"B-but I never-"

I fleetingly saw Aimee slapping his shoulder lightly, making him nod and say yes frantically.

All the guys groaned, some trudging away sadly, others throwing their present (most likely meant for Aimee) on to the ground and stomping on it furiously.

"The last time I checked, today was not the end of the world." I remarked to Aimee.

To my surprise, Aimee flung her arms around me, pulling me into a tight bear hug. To be honest, I felt awkward hugging her. I mean, smelling her perfume and all.

"Thanks for saving me from those dudes, Chaerin." She beamed.

I laughed awkwardly. Oh did I mention that I  at responding to a 'thank you'?

"It's okay really, besides I don't like guys." I laughed.

"You don't...like guys?" Aimee's eyes went round. 

"No no no, I'm not lesbian, if that's what you're thinking. I just don't really like the guys in this class, they only go after girls with good looks." I said hastily. 

Aimee joined in my laughter. "So do you like anyone outside of this class?"

As much as I do trust Aimee and I do want to tell her about Ji Yong, I held back, afraid that she would tell Ji Yong and then everything will be over.

"Nah...I mean even if I did, who would take interest in me?" 

Aimee opened , but closed it again. But she opened it again and yet closed it once more. 

Does she wants to tell me something?

Before she could say anything, a small voice perked up.

"So am I still your prom date?"

We looked down at Seung Hyun, whom we had momentarily forgotten about, staring up at us meekly.

Aimee blushed. "Well, firstly sorry for forcing you to say that out loud, and it's perfectly okay if you do not want to be me prom date-"

Seung Hyun shooked his head furiously. "No no no it's okay I am okay to be your prom date, unless you only used me to show the others that you were taken just now..." 

Aimee turned bright red. "No I didn't, I assure you. I genuinely wanted you to be my date." She smiled.

Seung Hyun look awestruck for a moment. "Oh okay then." I caught a light of pink gracing his cheeks and ears. 

Awh, they are so cute! I found my girly self screaming.

So this only means that Ji Yong is definitely not going with Aimee to prom.

The question is, who is Miss Mysterygirl101 that Ji Yong is hopelessly in love with?

 

 

 

*Huge breath of air*

Done!

Again I apologise for the long long absense :( but I do have a reason for it *wink wink*

Okay I'm going to reveal a secret to you guys. I've been working hard on a one-shot that will soon be published ;) Even I myself fell in love with the story plot. To keep you guys interested (and also to prove that your authornim wasn't on the sofa eating chips and watching Roommate all this time), I shall now give you guys a short teaser woohoo~

Teaser for One-shot

Story title: Paper Skies(4444)

Forword: 

Two people.

One doesn't like to speak.

Another doesn't like to listen.

Both unloved and immersed in their own little world.

Ending up in an asylum,

how stupid would it be if they fall

crazily

in love?

Literally.

 

Soo...what did you guys think of it?:D Go go subscribe, the foreword has already been posted~

I swear on my life the ending is so good you guys ojfowjfowdkmwodkmodomoo

Okay okay enough of my ranting! I present to youuu, the BTS of this chapter!

 

Behind da scenes~ (BIGBANG meets tooth fairies)

-BB chatroom-

Taeyang(2:09pm): Someone tell me why are we doing this again?

Taeyang(2:09pm): WHY DO WE HAVE TO DRESS LIKE TOOTH FAIRIES?!?

TOP(2:11pm): Blame it on Ji Yong

Taeyang(2:12pm): JI YONG!

GD(2:12pm): What? These frilly dresses are so cute!

Seungri(2:13pm): Hyung...no wait noona...no WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU ARE YOU A GUY OR A GIRL?

Daesung(2:13pm): There's something called homoual, my dear

Taeyang(2:14pm): BUT JI YONG WHY DID YOU?

GD(2:15pm): WHAT IS IT WITH YOU GUYS? Papa YG asked if we want to volunteer as tooth faries to go to a children's home to make kids happy and I said yes.

TOP(2:15pm): Great, I am so happy.

Daesung(2:16pm): Er guys how do you zip up the stupid zipper at the back?

Seungri(2:16pm): MY DRESS IS PINK TT AND WHY ARE THERE WINGS AT THE BACK?

TOP(2:17pm): Dae try to bend ur arms a little, if you can't I'll help you.

TOP (2:17pm): Seungri, we are called tooth FARIES for a reason.

Seungri(2:18pm): So...we can fly?

Taeyang(2:18pm): ...Are you serious?

Seungri(2:18pm): I'm kidding hyung.

Seungri(2:18pm): SWEET MOTHER OF PANDAS WE HAVE ING WANDS TOO?

Seungri(2:18pm): WHY DO WE NEED WANDS?!

GD(2:19pm): Fairies. Fairies have wands.

GD(2:19pm): Damn...I look stupid..

Daesung(2:19pm): WE ALL LOOK STUPID YOU NDIWJNIWEJMIDJI

GD(2:20pm): :P

 

XD those guys are so cute...

And readers, what time is it?;) WHAT TIME IS IT?!

GIF TIME!!!!

 

     

 

Alright gonna stop xD 

Oh before I sign off, here is my instagram account, do follow for retarded pictures of my daily life and soon-to-come pictures of your sweet comments and more :3 and if you guys need someone to spazz and go kray kray with, just comment down and we can fangirl about kpop TOGETHER!! 

Instagram: @Kokkiekwon

BTW DO ANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE EXO? TELL ME TELL ME~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! You guys know what to comment if you liked it!;)

Check out my one shot here -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/791204/

I love you guys MUACKS MUACKS :*

LOVES OF LOVE AND SKYRAGON!!! <3333 

xoxo,

KK