Chapter 21

One Stop Closer to Paris

Heyyyy owlss :D

Should I call my readers owls? Because I owls are generally my favourite animals of all time heheh :3 OvO -> look an owl!

OvO -> Mama owl 

ovo -> baby owl

Okay what am I doing seriously. Sorry guys I'll stop :)

Anywayyy, all of you guys asked for a looonnnggg chapter. So yeah this awesome chapter is dedicated to all of you guys who commented :*

Btw, how many of you are in St John Ambulance Brigade?^^ I have a first aid competition coming up on 29 march, wish me luck:):):)

Enjoyyyy:DDDDDDD

 

 

 

 

 

To You

From Pizza Boy

 

Hey, you haven't wrote me anything in a while. We can't stop our little letter writing thing, it's fun :) So, did you enjoy your pizza yesterday?

Oh I want to ask you something. This Sunday is Ji Eun's birthday party. I really don't want to be surrounded by little kiddos so I'm just asking if you want to join me. It's okay if you can't make it:3

How is your French lessons going on? Do you need me to help you revise? Damn I sound kinda naggy, sorry :p

Let me know ASAP if you can make it:) Ji Eun seem to really like you.

By the way, here's a knock-knock joke just in case you are feeling down:

Knock knock!

Who's there?

Boo

Boo who?

Don't cry, it's only a joke :) 

 

Adios,

Ji Yong is freaking awesome woo

 

Finally, I was able to smile after reading Ji Yong's letter. I wiped a few streaks of tears away before taking out a piece of paper and replying. 

I don't want my tears to fall on the paper.

Jae Yi is currently out. Of course I'm going to ask her what the heck happened between Daniel and her later.

Daniel.

Stupid, stupid jerk.

I sighed. Let's not think about him anymore okay?

 

To Pizzaboi

From Rilakkuma 

 

Sorry, I'm really busy nowadays haha..and I enjoyed my pizza yesterday, thank you very much:)

This Sunday? Hmm...I think I can make it! What does Ji Eun like? I can't show up at her party without a present you know.

And don't worry, I've been watching a few French movies and TV shows to improve my French. You don't have to worry so much about me you know.

Ha! Okay I gotta admit your joke was pretty funny. I have a joke too.

Hey wanna hear a joke about construction? 

Sorry, I'm still working on it.

Okay..maybe that wasn't funny at all.

 

Annyeong,

Rilakkuma

 

I finished writing my reply to Ji Yong when I suddenly heard rapid knocks on the window. Spinning around, I caught sight of a shadowy figure outside.

Holy crap, it must be a freaking ghost.

And I'm alone right now.

And it's raining.

Fudge.

I took a huge breath and gathered up all my courage to stand up and walk slowly to the window.

I am now directly in front of the window, I took a gigantic breath and...

"GO AWAY! I HAVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL ALL THIS WHILE WHY MUST IT BE ME YOU ARE CHOOSING TO HUANT? I TELL YOU, I HAVE MY PHONE ON MY HAND AND I CAN CALL THE SUPERNATURAL INVESTIGATORS RIGHT NOW!"

There was silence for one or two seconds and the knocking stopped.

Okay, maybe I have a hidden talent of communiacting with the supernatural.

"Chaerin, is that you?" The shadow spoke. 

The heck.

I pulled the window open is see a soaking wet Ji Yong clutching at the window pane.

"Ji Yong?! What..why are you?"

Okay maybe this is not a good time to bombard him with questions.

"Um okay why don't you come in first?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

I let him stand on the carpet as I ran to the bathroom to get him a couple of towels. 

"Sorry...I forgot my room key and it started raining so..yea." Ji Yong said breathlessly as he wiped himself with the towel.

I chuckled. "It's okay. Why don't you go take a hot bath or something? You'll get sick if you dont."

"Oh okay, do you mind?"

I shook my head. "Of course not." I gave him small push. "Now go and take a shower."

Ji Yong started walking to the bathroom but he suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around. 

"Did you thought that I was a ghost just now?"

Oh my freaking nutella.

"Um....no....just go and take a shower Ji Yong." I muttered.

I heard his hearty laugh before he closed the bathroom door. This idiot.

A few minutes passed and of course I quickly got bored, I tip-toed towards the bathroom and placed my ear on the bathroom door. 

"....and this is craaaaaazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe! And all the other girls...."

I found my mouth turning into a smirk. So Kwon Ji Yong sings in the shower huh.

"Ji Yong!" I called.

He abruptly stopped singing. "Um...yes?"

"I'm going to make dinner, is ramen okay?"

"Yup." I heard him say.

Grinning, I went off towards the kitchen.

I was finishing the ramen when I heard the bathroom door opening.

"Uh Ji Yong, I'm going to finish cooking soon so can you-" I stopped mid sentence as I turned around to face him.

He is standing there, behind me.

And his bottom half is only wrapped with a towel. 

A FREAKING TOWEL.

AND HE IS HALF .

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Okay calm yourself down Chaerin otherwise he will know that you think that his abs are very very y and defined and smooth and-

Stop it Chaerin.

Wurrghhhh I can't help myself.

"Um sorry but I don't have any other clothes so I'll have to wait for my clothes to dry first." Ji Yong spoke.

Breathe Chaerin breathe.

"U-uh oh okay uh hang your clothes on the heater so they will dry faster." I stuttered.

Ji Yong suddenly smirked. "Checking me out again?"

Suddenly, all the embarrassment and my admiration for him disappeared as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No. Now go sit there."

"I'm not a dog you know." He said, clearly amused.

"Whatever, just do it. Oh and I wrote you a reply, it's on the table over there."

He bowed. "Why thank you ma'm." 

I served the ramen on the dining table and went to the fridge to take out some leftover kimbap, and when I turned around, Ji Yong was estatically devoring the ramen like there's no tomorrow.

"Are you sure you are not a dog? Because you sure eat like one." I smirked.

Ji Yong shot me a look. "Hmph, Charian ish mean."

"Can you not talk with your mouth full?"

Now its his turn to smile.

Suddenly, he frowned. 

I felt my whole body tense up as he reached up to touch my cheek.

"Were you crying before?"

How the freaking hell did he know?

"No." I said way too quickly.

His frown deepened.

"Your face is kind of blotchy and your nose is red."

Crap. Why must that happen when I cry?

I reluctantly nodded. "It was...nothing."

His eyes refuse to tear away from mine. "I know its not nothing."

At his words, I suddenly remembered everything that happened just now between me and Daniel.

"As for kissing you, yuck! That was disgusting!" 

My eyes started to sting.

No, don't cry. You can't cry in front of Ji Yong.

"It's just Daniel." I croaked.

I saw Ji Yong's fingers clench into a fist. "That stupid jerk did something to you?"

Without even realising, I started telling every single thing that happened between me and Daniel. Not even five minutes past and my tears were on a full spill. But who cares? Heck, I can officially call Ji Yong my best friend now.

"A-and that...is w-what ha-happened." I hiccupped.

"He is a stupid jerk Chaerin, don't listen to him." Ji Yong comforted as he patted my shoulder.

I continued bawling like a baby and just when I thought I would never stop, Ji Yong suddenly placed one hand at the side of my head, and gently pushed my head down to lean on his shoulder.

A feeling of warmth crosses my stomach.

Ji Yong started to my hair softly.

"Ji Yong?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

He looked at me genuinely. "You're welcome."

______________________________

"Jae Yi!" I called immediately as she came through the door.

Jae Yi was carrying a huge pile of books. And when I say huge, I mean higher than Mount Everest.

"Yes?" She wheezed as she placed them on her table.

"I need to talk to you about something." I said urgently.

Jae Yi finally turned to me. "Yes? What do you want to-" She panted. "Oh, what happened? Were you crying just now Chaerin? You were, weren't you?"

"Um yes. I need to ask you something. Have you dated Daniel before?"

Jae Yi's face hardened. "Yes. Why?"

"Nothing Jae, I just found out that you were right about him all along."

Jae Yi sat me down and yeah, I told everything to her too.

"So what happened between you and him?" I asked.

"I was just like you too, crazy about his looks. You know I was so crazy that I kept every single school magazine article about him, I kept his yearbook picture too." Jae Yi laughed.

"Wow." I stared at her up and down. "I never expected you to be the type who would go crazy over a guy."

"I know right. That's why I tried to warn you, to prevent you from getting hurt like me."

I hugged her. "Thank you so much, Jae Yi."

Jae Yi smiled. "You're very welcome, kiddo. I feel like getting fat suddenly, let's go eat supper."

"Oh please you're not fat Jae Yi."

She winked. "Whatever you say kiddo, but I still want supper."

I don't know how, but she managed to drag me down to the convience store for some biscuits and snacks.

"You know, I'm thankful that I got a roommate like you." Jae Yi said through a mouthful of peanut crackers.

"Me too." I smiled before biting into a ready-made chicken burger.

"Hey you know, I wouldn't have minded if you were dating your guy friend, that Ji Yong Paris guy or something. I'm sure he wouldn't have hurt you like how Daniel did." Jae Yi said thoughtfully.

Hmmm...she does have a point there.

But pshhh come on I don't like Ji Yong.

Or do I?

Arghhhh stop it stop it.

Today was crazy and sad. But strangely, it was also comforting that I have such great people around who would comfort me no matter what happens. 

Oh and congratulations Daniel. You have officially earned a place on my hate list.

I wished I never liked you.

 

_____________________________

 

"HE DID WHAT? SEE I KNEW DANIEL WOULD BE LIKE THIS." Dara screamed the next morning.

And we were standing in the middle of the hallways. With people around. I swear this friend of mine just seriously...

"GIVE ME A KNIFE. NOW! DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE? DO YOU? WHAT ABOUT YOU? IMMA STAB THAT MOTHERFATHER DOWN IN THE GUTS, YES. HIS GUTS WILL BE HANGING OUT AND DANGING AND-"

Oh my goddess.

"Dara...um...you can stop now." I muttered.

"STOP? I'M NOT GONNA STOP IF HE HURT MY BEST FRIEND! I SWEAR LATER I WILL STAB HIM UNTIL..."

Sigh.

And I think you can guess that I'm not exactly looking forward to my Korean class that afternoon.

I swiftly avoided Daniel when I came through the door and thank goodness Ji Yong is there so I can sit with him instead of that monster.

And I swear Ji Yong is so hilarious that he made me laugh through the entire lesson. Without the teacher knowing, of course.

"So...you can make it for Ji Eun's birthday part right?" He asked when we finally stopped laughing.

I nodded. "Yup, oh you haven't told me what that little cutie pie likes yet."

Ji Yong thought for a bit. "You know you really don't have to get her any presents..."

"I insist."

Ji Yong rolled his eyes. "Fine fine Ji Eun has a thing with unicorns. Fluffy unicorns."

I grinned. "Fluffy unicorns? Got it."

"But you really don't need to-"

"Shhh." I quickly said as I put my finger on his lips.

Ji Yong stared at me and then shifted his gaze to my finger which is on his lips.

Suddenly, I realise how close we are next to each other.

I quickly remove my finger as my face boiled. 

What the heck is wrong with me?

"Are you okay? Your face is really red." Ji Yong smirked.

"Yes I am, thank you very much." I crossed my arms and shot him a look.

"Did I ever tell you that you look cute when you are angry?"

Why the hell does my stomach feel quesy after he said that?

"N-no...."

Okay I'm just admitting now so that I won't have to say it anymore.

Here goes...

Um....

I think I really like Kwon Ji Yong.

Yup, there I've freaking said it.

 

AND SHE SAID IT!

Okay I know it's a little sudden like one minute she is crazy about Daniel and the next minute she's like "I like Ji Yong"

But hey! that's the power of Mr Gdragon! *insert GD's cool swag face here*

Hope you have enjoyed this longg chappie (it doesn't look long but it is okay XD)

 

Behind the scenes~

Ji Yong: Finally she has came back to her senses eh? *winks at Chaerin* took you long enough cupcake

Chaerin: What how did you- AUTHORNIMMM!

Author: *looks up from noodle bowl with strands of noodle hanging from mouth* Whut?

Chaerin: I shall hide myself forever

Ji Yong: I shall come with you and we shall do some stuff together alone

Author: O.O

 

LOTS OF LURVE & SKYDRAGON<<<3333333