Chapter 25

One Stop Closer to Paris

SUP OWLS!!

Really sorry for not updating sooner because apparently the holidays are coming to a close (nooo ;_;) aaaannnd school is reopening.

Plus, I have a competition on the 13th so...I basically have no time at all spending all my time studying, training, going for tuition AND writing this :(

Okay enough with the rantings, chapter is dedicated toooo....aljin0109!! Simply because you are awesome and (with Ji Yong's voice) FABULOUS!

Right, on with the chapter! ENJOY <3

 

 

"Happy Birthday to Princess Eun~ Happy Birthday to Princess Eun~Happy Birrthhday to Princess Eun! Happy Birthday to you!"

All of us are now currently gathered around a huge round table in the dining room (which looks as amazing as the other parts of the house). Ji Eun, or Princess Eun (which she insisted on us calling), is beaming happily at the two-level strawberry shortcake with edible pink glitter as all of us sang the birthday song.

"Make a wish sweetheart." Christine said as she planted a sloppy kiss on her daughter's cheek. Ji Eun closed her eyes at the seven flickering flames and clasped her chubby palms together.

After about ten seconds or so, her eyes popped open and she blew out all seven candles in one gush of air. 

All her friends cheered as each one of them presented their presents for Ji Eun. Glancing at Ji Yong, who (at his sisters request) wore a sparkly unicorn horn and fairy wings, I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"What?" He said while stuffing his face with the yummy cake, getting a little bit of pink frosting residue on the side of his mouth.

"Nothing...just that you look like a retarded unicorn who has starved two months and now had pounced on a lovely decent piece of strawberry shortcake heaven."

"What? Don't you mean strikingly handsome unicorn who is ily eating a piece of cake and looking at a girl who wishes that she is the cake itself?"

I punched him on the arm and cut a piece of cake for myself. "I would rather be a cabbage than to be the cake you are currently eating."

He pretended to look hurt. "Oh okay." He pouted with quivering lips.

I happily ignored him while I bit into my share of the cake.

"Oh, looks like its your turn to give Ji Eun her presents." Ji Yong said as Ji Eun came bouncing back happily.

I grabbed the unicorn and presented it to her with a gigantic smile on my face. "Here, Princess Eun, I heard that you like fluffy unicorns." I winked.

Oh sweet jesus the kid almost exploded.

"FLUFFY UNICORN! IS IT REALLY FLUFFY?! OH YES YES IT IS REALLY FLUFFY!!! WEEEE I SHALL CALL U...PEANUT! HI PEANUT HOW ARE YOU I'M FINE."

Peanut..okay at least we know why her older brother is like that too.

"THANK YOU UNNIE THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

I patted the bouncing machine who is literally acting as if I am a magic Santa.

"At first I thought only Nugget would like you more than me...now even my sister has fallen for the Chaerry Charm." I turned to find Ji Yong shaking his head at me. 

I stuck out my tongue. "Well it's your fault that people don't like you then."

He grinned. "Oh but you like me."

"No I don't idiot." I growled.

"So...you still like Daniel?"

"Rather be cut into pieces and be fed to the tigers and then be thrown into the deepest of the burning hell."

He laughed, finally satisfied with my answer. "Want to see my room?"

"Are you sure I won't suffocate from entering it?"

He snorted. "Wait till you see it."

We climbed up a polished wooden stairs, with Ji Yong leading. And within a minute, I was standing outside a room with a door that said "Kwon Ji Yong".

He twisted the knob and boy, I was led into another paradise.

His room was not what I expected at all. In fact, push away all the typical 18-year-old teenager's room out of your mind.

To my left was a queen-sized bed covered with cream bedsheets and blankets, to my right was a pure white table with a few cylinders of stationery, a cream waredrobe was placed towards the end of the room and nearest to me was a black bookcase.

Three words. Stylish. Big. Classy.

But what caught my attention was the ceiling light. It was midnight blue and what is so special is that it is shaped like weird sort of tree with twisty branches and blue spherical orbs at the tip of each branch.

Right now, it is just shining out normal golden lights. But Ji Yong flicked a switch and the light was gone, replaced by a galaxy of stars projected onto the ceiling.

"Oh my gosh.." I whispered.

"Pretty cool huh." Ji Yong folded his arms and smiled softly.

We admired the stars for a while. But after while, I felt greatly uncomfortable.

Well guess what? Yep, the almighty Lee Chaerin is scared of the dark.

"Uh...can we switch on the light now?" I asked timidly.

Even in the dark, I could make out the smirk on his face. "Oh yeah, I remembered Minzy telling me that someone is afraid of the dark."

"Please?" I whimpered.

"Alright, but you have to find the light switch on your own."

Well screw that, I wasn't looking when he switched on the light.

I began fumbling with the bookcase, thinking that the switch might be hidden behind it. Moving to the right a little too abruptly, I hit my left toe on the edge of the bookcase. 

I yelped and heard a low chuckle behind me. "Hint: it's quite near the door." Ji Yong said, finally taking pity on me.

I located the doorknob and placed my palm on the hardwood door frame. Sliding it across the wall, I finally found the switched.

I flicked it almost immediately. "Found it!" I exclaimed excitedly as I spun around.

However, the moment I was faced a hundred and eighty degrees from the door, I collided with Ji Yong.

And the worst part?

Well, let's just say that our lips sort of connect for about five seconds.

Both of us were wide eyed, staring at each other as if we are some fort of alien. It took us three seconds to realise that our lips are connected before we retreated hurriedly.

Without even looking at the mirror, I know my face is now the exact shade of the birthday cake we ate earlier on.

"So.....uh...so...s..s...seems like you f-found th-the light switch."

I took one glance at Ji Yong and holy mother of fluffy unicorns, he.is.blushing!

Repeat. Kwon Ji Yong is. Flipping. B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G.

If it wasn't me who he had accidentally kissed, I would be maing fun of him right now.

I groaned silently. Now its never gonna be the same between us again.

 

_______________________________

 

"HE KISSED YOU!" Minzy screamed, almost bursting my ear drums. 

We were gathered in Dara's room after my horse riding lesson, and right after I told them about the accidental kiss, they went into a complete frenzy.

"Uh yeah, anyways I-"

"NO NO LET ME GET THIS STRIAGHT. KWON JI YONG, THE MAN WHO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON, FUDGING KISSED YOU!" Dara shrieked.

"I don't have a-"

"OH YES YOU DO CHAE WE KNOW YOU DO." Minzy chortled as she did a funny dance around my room.

I buried my head in my blankets. There is no point denying it now.

"Okay he didn't exactly kissed me, I sort of crashed into him and-" 

"OHH SO YOU KISSED HIM? WOW CHAE YOU HAVE SERIOUS GUTS."

"It wasn't on purpose!"

"Anyway," Minzy plonked herself down next to me, finally calming down. "Do you have a crush on him? Or not?"

I diverted my eyes away from her eyes. "Uh...well...ah..." I stammered while picking off the fluff from my hoodie. 

"WELL?!" She leaned in even closer and stared at me with her huge eyes. If she was Ji Yong, I might actually find it romantic.

"I don't know!" I yelled, grabbing a stuffed flower pillow and burying my entire face in it.

"Can you at least look up now?" I heard Dara ask.

"No." I replied, voice muffled by the pillow.

"Are you going to suffocate yourself?"

I in a huge breath. "No."

"Let's tickle her." I heard Minzy whispering to Dara.

"NOPE!" I raised up my hands and waved it frantically in front of them. "No tickles!"

"Then tell us!" They chorused together, at the same bloody time again.

"Maybe.." I said slowly.

"There's no maybe, its either yes or no." Minzy insisted. 

I sighed, giving up. "Fine fine, I, Lee Chaerin, have a crush on Kwon Ji Yong. Happy?"

Both of them exploded and jumped up like they won the lottery. 

"YES YES I KNEW IT!" Minzy was screaming.

Dara ed me an imaginary microphone. "So Miss Lee, here is a quick interview. Can you tell me which body part of Mr Kwon do you find especially intriging?"

I snorted, but decided to play along. 

"Um, his eyes?"

"Aww come on are you sure you are not gonna say anymore?"

"And his nose his lips his y back his arm muscles his everything." I said in lightning speed.

"YESH THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BABY! Okay, I shall go downstairs to bring up some ice cream for the both of you since I feel so happy." Dara announced triumphly.

Immediately after Dara left, I grabbed Minzy and sat her down. 

"So...who is Kang Dae Sung?" I asked with a smirk.

Her face turned bright pink. "I thought you would forget about it." She mumbled.

I continued to stare at her expectantly and she groaned. 

"Okay fine. He is in my geography class and I didn't speak to him before at all until our teacher paired us up for pair work."

By this time, Dara was back. She handed both me and Minzy a carton of ice cream. Mine was Cookies & Cream while Minzy's was Chocolate. 

"Please do continue." Dara said as she scooped up from her carton of mint ice cream.

"So yeah, I just found out that he is a pretty nice guy and...yeah."

"Girl, don't tell me you broke up with Ji Yong because of him." I narrowed my eyes.

"Psh, no. I guess we just don't spark that's all."

Yipee. My heart did a little dance.

"Guess there is a chance for you and him right Chaerin?" Dara wriggled her eyebrows at me. 

Heck yeah.

 

 

 

Okay so I thought of a new thing. Since owls 'hoot', we shall use that as our comment!!:DD

If you guys think that this chapter is awesome, or if you guys want the chapter quickly, or...if you guys just wanna 'hoot', do comment "HOOT HOOT OvO" down below!!:3

 

Behind da scenesss~
 

Author as announcer: ANNNDD THE WORLD CUP FOR ONE STOP CLOSER TO PARIS IS STARTING! 

Crowd(you guys): *cheers*

Author as announcer: And captain of team Poot, Daniel Choi got the ball almost instantly! He dribbles it, and OUUHHH! Player Lee Chaerin of team Owls snatched the ball swiftly from Daniel. Uh miss, please note that no matter how much of an he is, you are not allowed to kick Daniel in the-GOALLLLLL! Congratulations to team Owls as Chaerin had just earned your team a goal!

Author as announcer: And yet again that bastard Daniel got the freaking ball in between his hairy legs as he dribbles it. Captain Kwon Ji Yong is now running along at the side, trying to get hold of that ball.GO JI YONG! KICK HIS BLOODY !

Author as announcer: OH NO! Player Minzy just fainted! Is it due a guy named Kang Daesung waving to her from the audience? GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO CUT THIS SESSION SHORT AGAIN.

Crowd: Awwww...

Author as announcer: LOTS OF LOVE AND SKYDRAGON!!!

 

Behind the scenes was, yes yes, inspired by the world cup XD

Hope you guys liked this chapter:D

Don't forget to comment "HOOT HOOT OvO" or give this story a upvote!^-^ Love you guys to bits <33