Chapter 30

One Stop Closer to Paris

HEY GUYS. ITS BEEN SO LONG AND I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH *spreads computer love all over* :>

Wait hold on...what chapter is it again?

O-O 

Oh it's chapter 30.

O-O 

Wow.

If you had stayed this long with me throughout this entire fic, then woah, you are now the most amazing person in the world today<3

Chapter dedicated to Ladies Code. RIP Eunb and RiSe :(

This fic started out on 2nd of September 2013 and I'm just so glad and happy that I decided to write this stupid fic that popped from my ridiculous imagination and you guys reading it -insert the essence of love here, please-

So ahem, for the last part of my 'speech' for the 30th special is that, I have already planned and decided on my next fic, which will be out when this story ends. But don't worry! Because this chapter still has ten or more chapters to go^^ And I don't know whether is it good news or bad, but my next fic will be about EXO and BTS. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone, and please don't think that I stopped loving SD because NO, N-O THAT'S NOT HAPPENING BRUTHER. Many of my close buds have suggest for me to write fics about other groups and not just focus solely on BIGBANG and 2NE1 and I do agree with them.

So yeah and just a little 'teaser' or something...(not sure if you guys want teaser but well), next fic will not have a school life theme or any other theme, the plot is set on a real-life basis. Which means, yes, they will be idols in my story and yes, the OC will meet them face-to-face, in one or another. In short, next fic will be much much much more interesting as there will be scandals, drama, a love that isn't suppose to happen- (whoops shouldn't have said that though).

And wow, just made an observation, guess who is getting more and more talkative nowadays? TT sorry if this bored you.

LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY, AND HAPPY 30TH! 

 

 

 

"How about that pink one?" Dara said eagerly, almost yanking my arm off its socket as she dragged me around the store.

"No."

Yes, you guessed it. The three musketeers(including Aimee)had decided to go last-minute shoe-shopping just because we all had our attentions too drawn towards what dress are we going to wear.

You might think it's ridiculous, but yes, we had forgotten about our shoes while shopping for our dresses and accessories and all that shabam. Which is why now we four are scurrying around the mall, trying a find a decent pair of things for our feets.

I'll take it back, we should be scurrying. But here we are, Dara linking arms with me and Minzy and Aimee strolling lazily behind as all of us held a cup of froyo when the mall is closing in an hour.

"Ooh! What about that one with the green straps?" Minzy said excitedly, almost spitting out her chocolate froyo.

Aimee and I cringed at what Minzy's finger led our eyes. An inch high, mostly red with green straps heel and gold twinkly stars at the sides, the footwear that caught Minzy's eye almost looked like a freaking Christmas tree ornament.

Dara squealed and gave a high five to Minzy.

Aimee shot me a look which said, why-the-hell-are-their-tastes-so-freaking-weird.

I cleared my throat. "Uh guys, do you mind if we split up? Because Aimee and I wants to look at that shop over there."

"Sure!" They both chirped. Minzy already trying on the festive looking heel.

Once we were away from earshot, Aimee let out a puff of air. "Finally, I was getting tired of looking at anything neon or sparkly every single second."

I swung my arm around her shoulder. "And that's why bud, I'm glad I have you." 

We both grinned at each other as we both entered a more, normal looking store selling shoes that actually caught my liking even before we entered the store.

"Are you, happy with going to prom with Seunghyun?" I asked as we waited for the salesgirl to return with our shoes.

Aimee was bouncing her knees, humming a happy tune. "Hm? Oh yeah of course, why?"

"I was just thinking, maybe there was someone that you originally wanted to ask?" I bit my lip as I glanced at her.

"Hm, but actually at first I didn't even want to attend this event, just because I just got here and I wasn't familiar with anyone." She replied. 

Well, is she sure that she isn't familiar with everyone? Including those guys that kept asking for her number? Hah, poor dudes.

Just then, the salesgirl came back with our choice of footwear. We tried them on, ensuring that they are the right size before making our purchase.

If your wondering what I brought, I selected a silver strapped heel that not just look sweet, but comfy. I mean, since Ji Yong and I are probably gonna dance all night and all...

At the mere thought of Ji Yong, I could feel my face heating up, a foolish grin creeping on to my face as I tried my best to hide it.

Because I still cannot, for the love of horses, believe that we already are a couple. 

Good night and morning texts, silly hugs and kisses, we even did that 'no-you-hang-up-first' thingy. Dara and Minzy had just almost, just almost threw a huge party because we got together.

"I'm actually really really excited." Aimee whispered to me as we exited the shop together. "My school back in Paris don't really have this whole 'prom' tradition. This is my first school dance." She winked.

"And also, do you think Seunghyun will come in his glasses. I'm not being mean or something but I think he will look waayy better if he came without them." I teased.

Aimee actually took what I said seriously, sticking a finger to her chin and sinking into one of her deep thoughts. "He might actually look pretty hot."

I gave her a shove. "Stop thinking about etic thoughts Mee!" I exclaimed. 

Mee. This affectionate nickname was chosen by moi but somehow Min and Raree(also the nicknames yours truly came up with) prefers to call Aimee 'Quetty' just because her full name was Aimee Laviderl Beauxquett. Seriously though, please contemplate on which one actually sounds cute and which one sounds like a truck tire store name.

"I'm serious! I mean his jawline is-"

"Stop."

"And his eyes my gosh!"

"Stop!"

And just like that, we continue to bicker throughout the night until the clock finally struck 10:30 and we all had to return to our dorms.

Prom is in 3 days and I guess you could tell that I'm one of the most excited one over here. Seeing Dara with Taeyang, Minzy with Daesung and Aimee with Seunghyun and his lovely glasses.

And I couldn't be more happy and contended that I'm actually going with Ji Yong.

Jae Yi was dead asleep when I finally cracked opened the door at 11. was wide open, catching flies and her right elbow was bent in the most ridiculous way that it almost looked like it hurts.

I picked up her comforter, which had fallen clumsily on the ground and covered her carefully, fighting the urge to cover it all the way up her entire head just to suffocate her for fun. Hehe.

I was brushing my teeth while trying out CL's MTBD rap when suddenly, a soft beep sounded, signalling the arrival of a new message.

I picked up, careful not to spit any toothpaste on it as I read the words. It was from Ji Yong.

 

I'm a zz-zom-mbiee...and I w-want your b-brain ~[*v*]~

 

I smirked and wasted no time typing back a reply.

You call that a zombie? [@x@]

 

 

Yes [^-^]/ r u excited for fridayyy? ;)

 

 

No, because then I would to see your face :p just keedin, of course i'm excited hehe :3\[n____n]/

 

 

:'( you almost made me cry you naughty princess. Punishment will be carried out soon. [-^-]

 

 

D: *quivers in fear* you should sleep soon though, it's late. ^3^

 

 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW HEHEHEHEHE OKAY I will catch your kisses and dream of them ;) wanna join me on my bed?

 

 

No thanks :0 now go sleep

 

 

YES SIR!

 

No matter how bad you are going to judge us after reading this whole shabam, I'm seriously not going to give a hoot.

Stil with a grin plastered on my face, I clamboured in bed. As I laid my head on the fluffy pillow, I realised how tired I was from walking around the mall and within three minutes, I zonked out.

 

                                                    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

I am totally not liking this at all.

Its's finally prom night, the night I've anticipating for days ever since Ji Yong had asked me to it. But now, as we walked through the sneaking smelling gym decorated with hundreds of glitter garlands and balloons, him in his suit with a maroon tie the exact shade of my low cut dress, we ignored the stares.

Stares, is a freaking understatement. I don't mind the way guys were gawking at me, because they do that to practically every single girl in this room but the girls. 

The way their eyes look at Ji was the exact way all of them used to look at Daniel. Girls were suddenly coming up to him, complimenting on his suit, asking him to dance with them and firing me a tiny glare before they relunctantly turned away.

I don't know if Ji Yong noticed, but he is politely turning every single girl down, even when I didn't even say anything.

I wasn't really mad or something, since you can't really blame it on his looks, but seriously, if you only start to notice someone after so many months, then you might as well just give up.

Looks like Kwon is the new hot. I smirked to myself. Sorry ladies, but this man is taken. 

When another girl, a junior this time, shyly approached and asked for a quick dance, I could see how flustered he was. And here's another fun fact about Ji Yong, he is never, ever rude.

Seeing that he is not going to be mean and reject the poor girl, I smiled and lightly pushed him a little. "Just don't run off with her." I said softly.

"Never," He whispered. "I'll meet you at the drinks table later, okay?"

"Alright, now go dance, don't keep the poor girl waiting."

The current song playing now is a upbeat, cheerful song so there's no way Ji Yong will be putting his hand on her waist and all that.

I made my way to the drinks table where there laid an assortment of cola and fruit punches and some ice pops, considering its summer and I'm on the verge of sweating.

I downed a cup of pineapple punch(which kinda taste like medicine, I'm not joking, don't try pineapple next time) while watching the girl dance bashfully in front of Ji Yong. A grin crosses my face when I saw Ji Yong doing some quirky dance moves to encourage the girl.

He's always nice to people. My heart glowed at the thought of that. Unlike a certain someone...

"Hey." 

And speak of the devil.

I sighed and turned to face him. 

Daniel stood, wearing a suit with a coral blue tie and his hands in his pockets. His vision was directed straight at me, unlike the other time when he stared at the ground most of the time.

"Yes?"

"You look really nice tonight Chaerin," He began and I had to force myself to stay frozen like an ice statue with no emotions. "But you might want to get out of here quickly."

I frowned. "What why?"

"I can't explain, just grab Ji Yong, or whatever his name is and get out of here." He began to walk away, when I grabbed his arm.

"Explain now, or do you want me to beat it out of you?" I threatened.

But before Daniel could get a word out, a hand was on my shoulder, pulling me away no matter how much I struggled. I almost screamed, when I realised that it was actually Ji Yong.

"Why are you talking to him?" Was the first question that came out of his mouth.

"Look Ji, don't get jealous. You know that I don't like him now, right?"

He frowned. "I never said I was, I just asked why were you two talking."

I sighed. "He told us that we should get out of here, because something is up."

His eyes widened just a little. "But why?"

I let out a puff of air. "I was just going to ask that, when you dragged me away."

Both of us looked around, but Daniel was nowhere to be seen.

He shrugged. "Maybe it was nothing important, or maybe he just wanted to play a prank on you. It couldn't be anything serious right?"

I bit my lip. "Yeah..."

He gave a smile that almost made me melt right there and then. "Let's go for a walk, c'mon. Don't worry about that, it was probably just nothing."

Probably just nothing...Yeah...

I smiled up at him. "Sure."

We strolled along the school garden, chirpy and bright during the day but now, it had a tranquil look to it thanks to the silver moonlight that shined.

"So since when did you start falling for me?" Ji Yong asked, a playful smirk dancing on his lips.

Jeez, out of all the questions he could ask...

"I don't remember." I replied with a subtle blush.

But I really wasn't lying because I had feelings for him for a pretty dang long time.

"Actually, I don't too, I feel like I was in love with you my whole life." He responded thoughtfully.

"That's so cheesy."

"Oooh cheese, I like cheese. Especially parmesan cheese, mmmm~"

I smack his head lightly. "You're such an idiot."

He suddenly walked in front of me and turned around wrapping his hands around my waist in a warm cuddle.

"Even though I am one, which to you obviously I am. I won't be perfect in anything but I'll try my best to take care of you and you'll be safe with me." He whispered and I could smell his spearmint breath. 

I felt warm and fuzzy inside. He leaned in slowly and I closed my eyes, but before our lips could meet, a familiar, dark voice rang out.

"Well, looks like we've met again." 

Our heads snapped up, pushing away from each other as we tried to made out the figures in the dark. Someone was standing there, with about five to six people behind him.

Ji Yong was frozen, his eyes were filled with a panic I've never seen before in his eyes.

I tweaked my head, trying to make out the man in the shadow. I was sure that I saw him before somewhere...

A light bulb was lit all of a sudden and I remembered who this voice belonged to.

"Gan Park Kim?"

"Oh hello babe, what a coincidence, you're here as well." His words sent chills down my spine, for no reason at all. That was when I realised, he wasn't speaking to me at the start.

He was speaking to Ji Yong.

Ji Yong's lips were dry and cracked and sweat ran down the sides of his face. He has never shown his weak side to me but right now, he seemed scared and afraid, almost like a prey being spotted.

"Park, I never thought we would meet again." Ji Yong spoke. He sounded confident, but yet, only I could hear the trepidation that sounded at the back of his throat.

"Girlfriend?" Park Kim asked, as he took out a piece of gum from his pocket and started to chew.

He is different from when I first saw him at the racing centre with Daniel. That time he was wearing a normal t-shirt and pants and looking like a regular guy but now, he wore a leather jacket and army jeans.

Add on the guys standing behind him, smoking, some wearing masks, I even think I saw a flash of a dagger.

"No, she isn't" Ji Yong answered and shock I felt impulsed me to speak but I held myself back, knowing he lied for a reason.

Park Kim smirked. "Like I would believe that."

I suddenly felt something cold pressing against my neck and a hand grabbing me. I glanced down briefly.

It's a knife.

 

 

 

 

 

Uh oh...

I guess Ji's little 'secret' is pretty obvious now right xD

And R.I.P to Ladies Code's Eunb and RiSe. I'm sure many of you were shaken by the news when you first heard it and people, please wear your seatbelts.

Please.wear.your.seatbelts.

And I've missed this story so much *wails* I missed Chaerin, Ji Yong and even Daniel o.o which is why practically everyone is in this chapter.

OOOH and now that exams are over, I have more free time update and write ^-^ and I want to go back to my regular schedule of updating every single week. But I couldn't decide on what day to update on, so I want you guys to tell me :3

COMMENT COMMENT! What day of the week do you want me to update? :D 

And without further ado, leggo into the part of the chappie where I missed the most.

 

BEHIND THE SCENES WOO(WINNER)

 

/to all those readers who don't know winner: 1. I'm sorry 2.What are you doing with your life/

 

Seungyoon: Is this...a fanfic about GD hyung and CL unnie?? *stares ridiculously at this story*

Mino: clearly it is *plays with his duckies* I want a fanfic about us too *pouts*

Taehyun: um but aren't GD hyung and Kiko unnie dating? *shows pics of them that dispatch had released*

Me: DO NOT SHOW THAT HERE *desperately grabs for Taehyun's phone* THIS IS A SKYDRAGON FIC

Taehyun: Who the hell are you *stares* Hyung!

Seungyoon: Yeah Taehyun? OOh! Are you the author of this fic?

Me: Erm duh, in fact I'm writing about you guys.

Seunghoon: Wat? What do you mean you're writing about us?

Me: People are reading you right now.

Taehyun: Holy *adjusts hair and shirt* Hey ladies *seductive grin*

Jinwoo: *grabs story from Seungyoon and reads it* WUAHHHHAHAHA THEY KISSED

Seunghoon: At least it wasn't as awkward as your failed kiss scene at the Tokyo tower.

Mino: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE

Seungyoon: Hey guys, one by one let's give a message to the readers reading this fic!

Jinwoo: Okay! Haeeee wonderful readers, uh I mean Owls *activates sparkly eye charm* I hope you give Winner many many love and support because...if you do then..I love you! *cute wink*

Taehyun: *almost throws up in his mouth*

Seungyoon: Uh..um..that was very nice Jinwoo *eye twitch* Anyway I hope you guys won't judge me too much from seeing my 'fashion show' in the hotel room *cough* but I'm handsome right? 

Seunghoon: UM excuse you I was your MOTHER in the heir parody *flips imaginary hair* seriously.

Taehyun: HEEEY I'm your very own Nam Eun Sang please love me and my very feminine face.

Mino: *lollipop stuck in his mouth* *carries a whole bunch of his rubber duckies*

Mino: Hi do you like ducks.

 

I'm sorry if this wasn't really funny *painful laugh* but I really hope you enjoyed this chap

See you guys REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!

LOTS OF SARANG AND SKYDRAGON YEH <33333

 

And also do remember to comment down which day do you want me to update on!^-^

Yeap, someone's definitely more talkative ;-;

Oh well.