Chapter 19

One Stop Closer to Paris

Late.

I know I'm late TT

Very late in fact...I'M SO SORRY!

I'm just very very very busy :(:( I really I could stop drop everything and write fanfics...nah just kidding my grades are more important so...

Here it is!

 

Chaern's POV

Dara isn't crying anymore. In fact, her face holds a furious expression as she continued her story.

"And so we ate lunch, got closer and just when I thought they were my real friends, they did something which was totally crazy."

I leaned closer and tucked her loose strand of hair behind her ear. "What?"

"I was at Linda's house for the sleepover, you know. And it was close to midnight when we finally decided to go to sleep. I was the first to go to the bathroom and when I came back, I placed my toothbrush in my bag to find that the money in my wallet is missing."

"They wouldn't...stole your money would they?" I said worriedly.

"Oh they did. They denied it at first, but I found it under the carpet."

"So the entire reason why they were trying to be your friends is because...you're rich?"

Dara lowered her head. "Yup." She sighed regretfully. "How stupid am I to think that they were actually sincere for once."

I grabbed her hand. "You have to promise me that you would stay away from all those people."

Dara bit her lip. "I understand if you won't forgive me, but-"

"I forgive you." I said with a genuine smile.

Dara frowned. "But...why Chaerin? I did so many horrible things. I wouldn't even forgive myself."

I held her pale hand again mine. "Because you're my best friend. And best friends forgive each other no matter what they've done."

Dara finally squeaked a smile through her tears. 

"Well, thanks for forgiving me. I better get back to class." She sniffled with a grin. 

"Don't forget, we'll be waiting for you at the lockers after school." I winked.

"Aye aye captain~" 

After Dara left, I sat alone in the locker room. A single tear ran down my cheek. Don't get me wrong, it's a tear of joy not sadness. Finally Dara has came back to us.

"Oof-" I squeaked as I accidentally bumped into something as I entered the classroom, slowly it dawned on me that it was someone's chest. Whoever this was had a chest made of titanium because it actually hurts a little. Guess who it was?

"Where were you for the past twenty minutes?" Ji Yong said with a frown.

I bit my lip to stop myself from thinking that Ji Yong had a defined chest. "Washing the paint off my hands..?"

"Huh...like I would believe that." Ji Yong said as he sighed. His muscles moved when he sighed. 

Get a freaking grip. Lee Chaerin.

"So are you going to tell me or am I going to drag it out of you?"

I rolled my eyes. "I was talking to Dara."

"I thought you guys fought or something?"

"Yeah sure but I found her sobbing and turns out it was a misunderstanding, a pretty long story alright? May I return to my seat now?" I pretended to fire a fake glare at him.

Ji Yong grinned. "Of course. But one more question."

"What?"

"Are my chest muscles really that amazing?"

Oh my god. He caught me checking him out.

He burst out laughing when he saw my whole face flame red. "Alright alright go back to your seat now kitty."

I stomped off in embarrassment. This was the first time I was caught checking out a guy.

_________________________________________________________

"Why isn't she here yet?" Minzy said sounding half impatient, half excited. 

"Relax. You know her Wednesday classes always end late." 

Minzy began bouncing up and down. "I missed our Dara so much, and I want to have her back. Right now."

Yeah Gong Minzy can be a little weird sometimes. 

Right after I told her about my encounter with Dara, Minzy was so estactic that she stood up right in the middle of Calculus and did her infamous "funky chicken dance".

Yes, Gong Minzy loves to dance, a lot. Luckily our teacher was kind hearted enough not to give her detention.

"There she is! SSADARA!!!!" Minzy yelled as she ran full speed at her direction.

"MIIINNZYYY!" Dara grinned and started runnning.

Honestly, it was like they have been seperated for ten years and was finally seeing each other again. Nevertheless, I ran up to the both of them and the three of us did a group hug.

And surprise surprise! Guess who is in tears and dramatically sobbing. 

Yup, Dara better drink lots of water later to make up for the tears she had produced.

"Oh my god, you guys...thank you so much for forgiving me. I won't ever EVER associate with those stupid...camels again. I seriously am so angry at myself for everything that I've done." And she goes off crying again.

Minzy rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, its not like you stole our kidneys or anything! We are the three musketeers! All of one and one for alll!" Minzy cheered as she pretended to waved an imaginary sword.

"We forgive you Minzy, but only on one condition." I grinned wickedly. 

"ANYTHING!" Dara sniffed and turned to look at me. "I would do ANYTHING for you guys to have me back."

"Really..?" I grinned my wicked grin again. "You know how evil my plans are Sandara Park."

"Not too extreme please." Dara pleaded and we all laughed.

"It's simple. You just have to sit in the dorm and...listen to kpop for two hours!" I announced triumphly.

"What? No way Chaerin that's too simple for her." Minzy protested.

"Why not? She detests kpop as much as we detest One Direction. So what do you say Ssandarie? Up for this challange?"

Dara took a really deep breath, as if she was diving under water. "I'll do it." She said with a determined expression. 

Minzy clapped. "Perfect! So lets go back to our dorm for the ultimate torture to start! I personally can't wait." She said gleefully.

____________________________________

The challange preparations (also done by Minzy and moi) is perfect.

The doors are locked so Dara can't escape.

We removed any water and heavy items so she can't destroy Minzy's precious Ipod.

And we took out all the pillows so she can't cover her ears with it. 

Meanwhile, Dara is looking pretty hilarious balancing a book on her head and closing her eyes. 

"What the hell are you doing Dara?" I asked as Minzy set up the playlist of songs we are going to blast.

"Meditating." Dara replied. 

Seriously. 

"Alrighty the playlist is done! Are you ready Dara?" Minzy grinned as she handed me a stopwatch.

Dara nodded. Her expression blank. Wow...is she seriously meditating? 

Minzy silently counted to three and we both started the devices in our hands. 2NE1's debut song 'Fire' blared out. I had to bit down on my lip hard as I tried to stop myself from singing out loud.

After three 2NE1 songs, I could see Dara's head lightly bobbing along to the music. Is...is she enjoying this?

Minzy held an imaginary mic to Dara. "So miss do you mind telling me how you feel right now?"

Dara's eyes popped open. "Actually...oh my gosh I didn't expect it...but these songs are pretty good."

Minzy punched the air. "Achievement unlocked!"

So as you can see...the so-called 'punishment' turns out to be a party session.

Oh well. 

 

Short chapter. Long update. Yeah I'm a horrible person.

So throw whatever you want at me. Cucumber, carrots, tomato. But not raw potato please *begs* I hate those *braces self for angry readers*

Andd this chapter is dedicated to endahniky & AnnieElf for their sugar sweet comments to cheer me on <3 and of course every single one of you that is reading this right now.

YOU.ARE.FREAKING.AMAZING. <3

l love you :')

 

Behind the scenes~

Ji Yong: Heheh...authornim said that I have a chest of titanium 

Daniel: Huh well I'm in the soccer team so that means I have more muscles than you.

*Stare down between Ji Yong and Daniel*

Ji Yong: *pulls out sword* Don't you touch my chaerin

Daniel: Huh, as if you will be competition for me. 

Ji Yong: *flexes muscles* Now we'll see about that eh?

Chaerin: *Faints for the millionth time*

Author: *At the far corner munching on popcorns*

 

Heheheh hope you have enjoyed this chapter! And please do support @skydragon_kokkie on instagram ya ;)

*whispers* and look forward to something in the next chapter, I won't say if it is good or bad so...yea be prepared 8D

LOTS OF LURVE, KISSES AND SKYDRAGON! <33333