Chapter 33

One Stop Closer to Paris

THANK.YOU.OWLS.SO.MUCH.FOR.150~~! ^-^ <3 <3

Chapter dedicated to CHEN FEI LALALAALALALALALALALAALLA

And please don't kill me after reading this *frantically hides away*

*Peeks out*

E.N.J.O.Y!<3

*Hides away*

 

 

"Pink bubble gum and candy floss~

Chocolate covered sugar dreams~

Fluffy fluffy unicorns!

Makes little princess happy~"

Ji Eun (or Sarang if we were to say her real name) sang loudly in cutesey little tune as she kicked her legs against the sofa lightly, clutching the unicorn I had bought for her as a birthday present.

Her mother stared on with an amused smile lightly tugging at her lips as she feed spoonfuls after spoonfuls of French style Mac and Cheese to the little monster that is devouring everything.

It's the day after Ji Yong suprised me by coming to the stables. I'm at Ji Yong's place, watching My Little Pony with the family while eating the sinfully delicious meal cooked by Mrs Byun (Ji Yong's aunt's real surname).

"Eat slowly." Mrs Byun reprimanded as she noticed Ji Yong stuffing his face. "You don't have to just inhale the whole thing."

I giggled softly and received a little poke from Ji Yong.

"You're eating too slowly, isn't it nice?" Ji Yong feigned sadness as his lucious lips turned into a slight pout.

Stop thinking he looks cute and hot with that pout of his Chaerin. I mentally scolded myself.

"Of course it taste delicious." I declared, sitting up straighter.

He suddenly grabbed my fork. "Can I feed you?" He asked with a sly smile.

"You two," Mrs Byun called from the other side of the couch. "No PDA when you're in ten metre radius near Ji Eun." She said with a smirk and a knowing voice.

Ji Eun then proceeded to question her mother repeatedly what is PDA and its embarrassing the hell out of me as I stayed quiet and tried my best to focus on the movie.

"Do you know how extremely cute you look when you are embarrassed?" A whisper sounded as I felt the hot breath at my ear.

Instead of letting him tease me like I usually do, I reached out my right hand and smacked his face.

Well, he deserved it anyway, for making my inner girly self and hormones go absolutely crazy.

"Maman," Ji Yong called(since Mrs Byun still does not know that he had told me that they are not his real family). "Chaerin and I are going out to the mall, is that okay?"

"Sure of course darling! Are you sure you don't want more of this yummy macaroni Chaerin dear?"

"Although this is super delicious and you're cooking skills are absolutely amazing, I have to stop eating otherwise my stomach would burst." I declined politely while chuckling.

Ji Eun stared up at me with awe. "Unnie, would your stomach actually burst?"

Although Ji Eun is cute to the point where everyone had to resist hugging her everytime they see her, I seriously worry about this kid sometimes.

"Don't say such nonsense Ji Eun," Mrs Byun scolded. "You two can go now, drive safely."

Ji Yong tugged at my hand a soft smile dancing on his lips. "Let's go."

"Wait a minute, let me grab my bag fir-"

"Already got it." He sent me a playful wink which made my heart flutter to end.

While he drove, I secretly switched the radio station which was playing boring instrumentals to my favourite kpop radio station. I snickered when Trouble Maker's Now blared out.

Time to annoy the hell out of him.

I almost dropped dead with shock when he sang along perfectly to Hyun Seung's part. The devil continued driving, sending me a mischievious smirk.

In the end, the both of us sang along to the duet together. We even got into a roleplay, with silly dramatic expressions and actions complementing the lyrics perfectly.

"If we are having so much even before stepping into the mall, I don't know what will happen later." Ji Yong sighed happily as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

We had already reached the parking lot of the shopping mall, but Ji Yong had stayed in the car, refusing to get out.

"Have you been listening to kpop lately?" I grinned, thinking back on how passionately he sang Now just now.

He shot me a stupid look. "Yes I have, apparently. Thanks to a certain someone."

"You're welcome." I declared happily. 1 point to Chaerin! 

He suddenly shot forward, capturing my lips in a sweet and brief kiss and making mini fireworks explode all over as my mind went all woozy.

He pulled away, leaving me speechless and shocked over the kiss. 

"You're welcome." He sniggered and received yet another smack from me.

We finally got into the mall, bright rays shined through the glass, giving the entire place a sunny splash.

"C'mon, I'll treat you to ice cream first." He announced with an excited smile. He seriously looks like a kid who is about to receive his Christmas present.

He pulled me into a ice cream palour and stopped me before I could tell him what flavour I wanted to eat.

"Cookies 'n' Cream and Mango peach." He said smugly and a wink. "I got this, princess." 

He finally came back and handed a double cone goodness to me. They gave us pretty big scoops at this place. 

I ate mine happily while observing Ji Yong. He was eating a Green tea and Mint flavoured cone, slowly as he stared out of the window.

"I never knew you would like green tea or mint." 

He cocked his head to one side. "Hmm? Then what flavour do you expect me to get?"

I smiled innocently. "Chocolate for both your scoops, because you seem like a 5-year-old today."

Before I could doge, he had swiped his cone on my nose, dabbing a bit of ice cream on my nose.

"Childish? Hmph. Alright then." He folded his arms and stared out of the window, pretending to sulk like a kid.

"Awhh Yongie is sad," I teased, while poking him playfully. "Doesn't he like Rinnie?" 

Ji Yong laughed affectionately and gave me a flick on the forehead. "Those names are horrible. Even Yongie sounds better than Rinnie."

We laughed and giggled. Telling each other lame jokes and teasing one another with our ice cream. This moment was so sweet, of course mainly due to the actual sugar that we were consuming.

I finished my cone and let out a small puff of air. "That was so good, this place sure serves delish ice creams. I have to take note of it."

Ji Yong suddenly leaned forward, using his thumb to wipe the side of my mouth. He then proceed to it off with a smirk.

"You're disgusting."

"Well we couldn't let that ice cream at the side of your mouth go to waste could we?"

We went into a funky clothing store, where we tried on ridiculous looking hats and sunglasses while the store owners stared on amusingly.

Ji Yong threw me yet another stupid looking set of acessories. This time its a neon pink feathery scarf, purple bubble sunglassess and a green feather boa hat.

I wasted no time picking out a set for him as well, which included a weird and creepy mustache-nose sunglasses, fabulous yellow cow boy hat and plastic boots that strangely ressembled chicken feets.

We took a huge amount of photos and had a nice time laughing our heads off each other.

Foodcourt was our next station, we went through the entire place, feeding each other food samples and basking in the Sunday atmosphere. Ji Yong would occasionally sneak kisses as we walk along and whisper sweet words in my ear. 

Finally, we strolled out of the foodcourt, our stomachs full and arms were filled with some matching accessories we had bought just now for our phones and bagpacks.

"Where shall we go next?" I asked. There really wasn't much options left, unless he wants to make a trip to the Toys store.

"Chaerin," Ji Yong asked in a serious tone. "Do you know how to ice skate?"

 

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  

 

"WAHHHHHHHHHH!" I shrieked just as I stepped on the ice and a certain someone pushed me playfully behind. I staggered, arms failing in the air as I tried my best to balance.

I had almost fallen over. That thought kept repeating in my head as I let out a sigh of relief.

He twirled his arm around my back and pulled me close, decreasing our distance to 0.

I hit him lightly. "What was that push for? I almost died you spawn of a banshee!"

"You will never get hurt when I'm around. Trust me." He smiled, gently pulling me as we started to skate slowly. 

The ice rink had beautiful decorations all revolving the idea of snow and winter. Above the rink was a transparent chandelier cut out into the shape of a snowflake, artificial snow rained softly on us all thanks to a snow machine.

It was pretty magical. To be completely truthful and cheesy.

We had skated for more than an hour, most of it was him tugging me along as he told jokes and made me laugh the entire time. He was now leaning in close, with a palm on my face as I felt his breath.

I closed my eyes shyly, anticipating for whats to come.

But yet again, before our lips could meet, a loud and obnoxious ringing of 'Uh ee' could be heard.

I rolled my eyes in frustration and whipped out my handphone. "Hello?" I couldn't help but snap. We were just about to kiss dammit!

But however, all I could hear on the other line was sobbing. I didn't even who that is, since I didn't bother to check when picking up the call.

"Um...hello? Who is this?"

"Ch...hic! Chaerin..." A miserable voice reached my ears. It was Ms Kai, my horse riding trainer.

"Ms Kai? Ms Kai why are you crying? Is anything wrong?" I asked, panic start to stir in my stomach.

"Oh...Chaerin...I just can't...hic!" She wailed.

"Ms Kai, you gotta tell me what's going on!" I asked exasperately. Ji Yong stared on worriedly, while my hair.

"Amber..." My ears perked up at hearing the name of my horse. "Amber...oh gosh, Amber is dead."

I was frozen.

Like an ice statue.

Not moving. 

Not talking.

My phone slipped from my grasp and clattered on to the cold cold ice.

My hand didn't move.

I blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Amber.

love Amber.

We rode together for 8 years.

8 freaking years.

Amber...is dead? 

 

 

 

Okay okay okay okay....stop staring at this and re-reading just to make sure. I'm sorry that I had to kill an animal in this story *sniffles* but I'm SORRY okay! *turns away and wipes tear*

Poor little Amber who loves sugar cubes and stomps around happily.

:'(

This death wasn't random by the way, if you are wondering.

Next chapter is gonna be...ha...hahahaha.. ;)

Damn, I actually sad over a death of a fictional animal. This is so not okay.

Shall we ensue behind-the-scenes to cheer everyone up?

WELL DAMN I HAVE TO STOP CRYING FIRST 

 

 

Behind da scenes~ (WINNER TEXTS)  

/Btw guys please don't forgot that you guys can request Behind the scenes and Gifs okay:D/

 

Mino: AUTHORNIM SAID WE'LL BE ON HER NEXT CHAPTER AGAIN!!!

Seungyoon: Well, we are technically on it now actually.

Mino: O.o

Mino: Wat?

Mino: How?

Mino: Nevermind I'll just have to ask Michael about this.

Taehyun: Who the hell is Michael?

Jinwoo: One of his ducks! ^-^ 

Seunghoon: So...our texts are actually being viewed now?

Seungyoon: Yup.

Seunghoon: That's creepy.

Taehyun: I know right, but anyways HAY READERS DO YOU LOVE THE NAM? YES LOVE THE NAM BECUS I AM THE MOST FABULOUS OF THEM ALL! \o/

Mino: Michael says I'm more cute than Taehyun. Mino-1, Nam-0!! :D

Jinwoo: :(

Jinwoo: Ain't I the cutest?c:

Seunghoon: Hyung, your the oldest. 

Jinwoo: Yep I know ^^

Seunghoon: Act like one.

Jinwoo: :(

Seungyoon: Speaking of you hyung, is that pink teddy bear underwear yours?

Jinwoo: HEY! YAH YAH YAH YAH GIVE ME THAT!

 

O_0

Hopefully that cheered you up? :3

If not, we still have the gifs ;)

GIF TIME.

     

Double B be slayin errboday

Er guys? Did anyone turn on the heater? It's getting kinda hot in here *-*

     

CL-roo looks so cute and fine here I can't adfghjkl ><

 

NOW STOP CRYING OTHERISE THIS KITTY IS GON BE SAD :(

 

Hehe, that's it for this Chapter~

See yall owls next monday yeh :3

LOTS AND LOVE AND SKYDRAGON!!