Chapter 31

One Stop Closer to Paris

Yosh aye!

First Kris leave exo, now Luhan?! *cries dramatically* Well, I'm glad that they decided to get away from this stupid entertainment who doesn't treat their idols properly but I'm kinda sad at the same time as well:(

Okay okay okay, not gonna start talking about it otherwise *sniff* *red eye* I'm gonna cry ;__;

Chapter dedicated to Infiknight4ever <3 FOR YOUR EVER LOVE AND SUPPORT MY BUDDAY WOO

So um *coughs* I realised that I had forgotten to put gifs at the end of the last chapter for you guys *ducks as a raw potato whizzes past my head* and I'M REALLY SORRY TT__TT this chap will have many many gifs at the end to compensate so don't kill me yeh?:3

Who else thought that YG's 10.10 Who's next come back is a full album ._. but AKMU still rocks wee.

ON.WITH.THE.CHAPTER!

E.N.J.O.Y~

 

 

I screamed, causing Ji Yong to turn around, finally realising the state that I was in.

One of the dudes standing behind Park Kim had snuck around and grabbed me from behind, so quiet that I didn't even notice him. That just proves how scary they were.

The dude behind me laughed a croaky laugh, pushing the knife closer and closer to my nape. 

I whimpered, tears threatening to fall any moment now. I'm too young to die! 

"Let her go." Ji Yong's breathing became ragged as he glared at the dude holding me back. 

His eyes were furious, yet another emotion I had never seen in him. He looked as if he was ready to fight for me, to keep me alive whatever it takes.

But will we even stand a chance against so many people?

"I said LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!" Ji Yong roared.

He lunged for us, but before he could move an inch, Park Kim suddenly grabbed his neck, pinning him to the stoned-wall behind.

"Don't you dare raise your voice in front of me." Park Kim whispered. "What makes you think I forgot what you did last time, hmm?"

"I-it....wa-wasn't...m-m-my........fault...." Ji Yong choked. He was turning purple really fast and my anxiety and worry tripled.

He's gonna die...if Park Kim's not letting him go.

The dude who is holding me was distracted, his eyes were glued to the fight between Park Kim and Ji Yong. 

My vision turned to Ji Yong and just as I suspected, his face is full purple now, desperately gasping for air as the veins in his neck throbbed.

It's now or never.

I kicked the guy behind me, stomping on his shoe before elbowing his shoulder and using the open space I now had, I twisted out of his grasp and faced him. Using all the strength I had left, I threw a gigantic punch at his left stomach. 

From the cracks that I heard, I could guarantee a couple of broken ribs. He fell to the ground, clutching his stomach.

Of course, Park Kim got distracted by what happened and losened his grip on Ji Yong's neck. Ji Yong took full advantage of it, twisting Park Kim's arm and giving his neck a hard kick that Park Kim staggered for two seconds before fighting back.

The line of guys standing behind Park Kim suddenly charged forward, two to me and three to Ji Yong.

Guess none of them suspected that the girl who looked weak wearing a maroon dress actually took taekwondo lessons a few years back  and earned a black belt.

I kicked off one heel, knocking one guy squarely on the head. Ripping off the other silver footwear, I used that as a weapon against the next guy who was actually holding a gun.

Yeah yeah I know, a 17 dollar heel against a gun that could kill you in just one second is a pretty dumb move. But no logic is working for me at the moment.

I dodged his punch, whipping around before stabbing the heel right into his eye.

Ooouuuuhh yeah that must have hurt, sorry sonny.

He screamed, letting go of the gun that he was formerly holding and making it fly through the air towards me. I caught it and positioned it right in front of his head.

"Fancy a shot?" I smirked.

He snarled grabbing for the gun but I took it out of his reach and slammed the gun on the top of his head, knocking him unconsious.

The guy that I threw the heel at picked himself up, he had no weapon so it was pretty obvious he was no match for me and a free gun I got.

I was expecting him to fight, or at least retaliate. But he stared at me for a long moment before looking at Ji Yong's side.

Ji Yong was going through a pretty hard time, fighting so many guys at once but I was surprised that he could fight so well. Out of the four guys that were previously attacking him, two was already on the ground, dead unconsious.

The guy that I threw the heel at suddenly charged into the three of them fighting, but instead of fighting Ji Yong like Park Kim and the last guy, he actually fought them back secretly. 

Since it was a huge mess, I guess Park Kim and his guy couldn't tell that he was not fighting Ji, but actually fighting them back. 

The guy with Park Kim had his back towards me so I took this chance and crept up behind him silently, smacking my heel against his head so hard that he too, fell unconsious, leaving Park Kim and the guys who was secretly fighting for us.

Park Kim didn't know that it was a three-against-one so of course he continued fighting. I joined in, giving the other guy a quick glance before teaming up with Ji Yong and beating the crap out of Park Kim. 

He was already looking pretty bad, with a black eye and blood gushing out of his nose. With another three more punches and kicks from Ji Yong and I, he was out.

Both of us were panting, looking at Park Kim before shifting our vision to the guy that secretly helped us.

"Seungri..." Ji Yong began but Seungri turned away.

"Just go." He spoke for the first time. "Now." 

Ji Yong quickly got the hint, grabbing my hand and taking off in a suprising speed evn though he had just fought four guys.

We ran and ran, knowing that staying in school is no longer safe. We finally entered a room filled with bright lights and I just stood there, shaking all over before Ji Yong placed both hands on my shoulder, pressing me down on what seemed like a cushioned bench.

He suddenly disappeared for a moment before coming back. He pushed something towards me and I blinked for a couple of seconds, before recognising that its ice cream.

I hadn't even noticed that we were in an ice cream palour. That was just how out of it I was.

I picked up the cold spoon, dropping it twice before finally scooping up a spoon of Cookies 'n' Cream ice cream and bringing it up to my mouth.

"I'm sorry."

Ji Yong was staring at the brown wooden table we were seated at, refusing to meet my eyes.

"But really, who are those guys?" I asked.

He ran his fingers through his perfect blonde hair that I always admired. "I...I...oh gosh please don't see me any differently Chaerin."

"I won't, I promise." I promised, placing a hand over his.

He bit his lip. "I was in a gang." He said so softly that I almost couldn't hear him.

"A gang?" I parroted.

"The Blanchet's gang was started in 1989 by a guy named Wilhelm Jannolop Blanchet back in Paris, it was a vicious gang, with no morale, no mercy. It was against Wilhelm's brother, who was a heir to a famous company back then."

"He wanted his brother's position so badly that one night, he gathered the Blanchet and killed the first person ever, his brother, Henry Jannolop Blanchet. However, his parents found out about Wilhelm, the Blanchet's and his desire for Henry's position and kicked him out of the family for murdering his own brother. And from then on, they just kept attacking people from that company, eliminating quite a few important people in the company before Wilhelm and a few of his gang members were finally captured and executed after running away from a failed mission."

"Many left the gang, but a few still remained and did stuff against the law such as stealing, killing and etc. Now, their current leader is Gan Park Kim, the second Korean to be a leader of the Blanchet's, which are French, but no one really calls it the Blanchet Gang anymore, so they just stuck with Park's gang. They don't have a lot of manpower yet, unless the rest of them is still back in Paris."

Ji Yong took a big breath and stared right into my eyes. "Please don't tell me that you see me any differently..."

"Of course I do." I replied. "I see you soo differently."

Ji Yong's eyes dropped. "Chae-"

"But I still love you." I whispered.

Ji Yong stopped, as he stared at me, deciding on whether to strangle me or giving my nose a quick peck. Luckily, he chose the latter.

"You can't stop my mind from seeing you differently because I can't as well, but I really don't care. I still want to be with you." I declared before spooning in more of the ice cream. 

"But I dragged you into all of this, he's never going to let us go now. And he won't stop until I'm dead."

"But what did you do that made him so angry?"

He sighed. "Remember Aimee? Well she used to be in the gang too."

"Aimee?!" I shrieked.

"Yeah, well technically she was Park's girlfriend. And the rule of the gang was that you can't leave, no matter what. I joined the gang because well, at that time I thought it was cool...so I did. I didn't know of that rule until I said to them that I wanted to leave. I hated how ruthless they were, how they killed anyone regardless of their age and gender. Anyway, I escaped all the way to Korea since my aunt lives here, so I have a place to stay."

"Wait...what? Your aunt?"

He looked into my eyes and sighed again. "That woman whom you thought was my mother was my aunt, and Ji Eun..well her name is actually Hee Sarang but we told people that her name is Ji Eun for it to be more believable that I'm her brother."

"I didn't thought that she was your mother Ji, you called her maman yourself."

He lowered his head. "I know," he whispered. "And i'm so so so sorry."

"But if Aimee was orignally part of the gang, then why is she here now?" I asked. 

"She too hated Park and his cold-blooded personality so after I escaped, she lied to Park, telling him that she was in love with me instead and came all the way to Korea to find me."

"But...what about your parents Ji?"

"They passed away when I was four." 

"Oh..I'm so sorry." I apologised. 

"No, don't apologise Chae. I'm the one that needs to apologise because you're in danger now, because of me."

"But why? What would he do?"

"Like I said Chaerin, he is ruthless, he won't stop till I'm dead. I'm not even joking, he would kill me just to get his revenge."

"Why not report him to the police? Have him arrested?"

"It's no use, Park was in jail loads of time but every single time he got captured, one of his goons will come and said that they were guilty of his crime when they were really not, so Park always gets free in the end because his goons are the most loyal group of people ever."

My eyes were round and big. "So basically...he is untouchable?"

"You could say that...oh but how did you know him? He said that it was good to see you again, have you meet him before?" He questioned, finishing up his ice cream.

"Yeah, at the racing centre with Daniel. Park was always first in every single race, at least that's what Daniel told me."

"Oh, Park loved racing as his 'hobby'," Ji Yong used two fingers to qoute the word. "I think he wasn't the top racer before, but he killed the top racer, just so that he could be the best."

I cringed. "What? That's just...so sick."

"Yeah, he killed many before. But do you think Daniel knows something about this?"

"Why would he?" I frowned.

"He told us to get out of here before that, remember? Maybe he knew about Park and his gang tracking down us?"

"Hmm that could be possible. But at least you succeed in escaping that horrible gang." I shrugged. 

Ji Yong shook his head. "You can't leave without a mark." He turned and moving his clothes out of the way to show me the back of his shoulder. I gasped when I saw a 'B.P' being tattooed across the back of his shoulder.

"It stands for Blanchet.Park." Ji Yong explained.

"Ooh...I see."

"By the way, how could you fight so well? You have some pretty mean skills just now, using your heels as a weapon." He chuckled softly.

"I graduated taekwondo two years ago.."I said sheepishly. I suddenly remembered me hitting the guy called Seungri with my heels but then he helped us in the end. "Who's that guy? The Seungri guy who secretly helped us in the end."

Ji Yong stared out of the window, as if his mind was far far away as he recalled his past.

"He was the first guy I knew when I first joined that gang, and he was my best friend." He whispered. "I didn't say a single goodbye to him before I escaped..."

"What about that time when I saw you all beat up? Was it them too?"

"Yes." He sighed.

For a long moment, both of us just stared at different spots. Me absorbing in all the infomation he had just spilled on to me and Ji Yong...well Ji Yong is probably thinking about his old friend Seungri.

Who is Daniel exactly? And how is he related to the Blanchet's?

What would Park do? What kind of danger am I really in now?

Even things are about to take a bad turn right now, we both know that its okay and we need to stay together against the Blanchet's gang and Park. 

Because if Ji Yong gets hurt, I swear that I'm gonna punch that Park so hard his whole face is going to concave.

 

 

 

Woopie there you go~ Such as fast update right;)

Leave a comment down below and tell me who do you peepies think Daniel actually is ^-^

Aaaand I guess I'll be updating every Monday~ to ward off any Monday blues hehe

 

 

Behind the scenes~

Daniel: Hey yo mic check, yeh yeh~

You guys: O_O;

Daniel: I'm Daniel, I'm a bad guy and I'm cool yo, making a rap now because that's what I do yeh yeh yeh yeh, I know I sound like T.O.P  just like a y du-

T.O.P: What.

T.O.P: Did you just say you sound like me

T.O.P: What.

T.O.P: No one sounds like me. K.

Daniel: ...

T.O.P: ...

You guys: ...

Daniel: ...

T.O.P: ...

You guys: ...

Daniel: Just like a y dude yo, I got gold chainz on my neck and moneh in my pocketz feelin so swag shawty come and be ma laday

Me: Um, excuse me...Daniel Bieber, but you're ruining the atmosphere here

Daniel: What? Whadayamean I'm so cool!

Me: These readers are supposed to think you're a bad guy now! *whisper-shouts*

Daniel: *blinks* Oh yeah because they still don't know that I'm actually-

Me: Shhhhhhhhhh okay okay now go back to your room and eat some gummy bears. Now shoo shoo.

Daniel: *slouches and trudges off like a kid*

Me: *leaves scene leaving T.O.P alone*

T.O.P: Hey readers he doesn't sound like me right.

T.O.P: ...

T.O.P: I mean c'mon I'm way cooler

T.O.P: ...

T.O.P: You guys don't believe me? Okay let me show you.

T.O.P: ...

T.O.P: AND I'M LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOH LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOOOOOOOOOOOO LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOOOH I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE MEEEE CUS I AM T.O.P~~!

T.O.P: :D 

T.O.P: No? Okay...

 

AND BEFORE WE FORGET, GIF TIMEEEEE!

      

 

       

 

The five of us didn't appear in this chap all but its kay because we still as awesome and hot

 

   

Imagine me as a hot gang member;)

 

 

  

 

 

Yes Park come at me bro tis is CL aka Chaerin boom. I'm both y AND cute whadaya gonna do about it babe?

 

   

And my lovely owls, I present to you Winner.

Get the out here Seunghoon you flirty lil piece of .

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HOW DO I EVEN CHOOSE A BIAS

JEEZ.

GUESS I'LL JUST SPLIT MY HEART INTO FIVE FREAKING PIECES FOR THE EACH OF THEM.

LITTLE BASTARDS.

 

Hope you guys have enjoyed allllllll the gifs and the behind the scenes but most of all this chapter!:D Do give this fic a vote, comment and subscribe if you want the next chapter to arrive faster! x)

Yeah, comments and votes make me type faster ;) 

Heh, love you guys <333

LOTS. OF. LURVE. AND. SKYDRAGON. YEH.