Chapter 10

One Stop Closer to Paris

THANKS FOR FIFTY SUBS <3 :D

And I've decided that I will do dedications for each chapter:3 so this chapter will be dedicated to each and every one of you who is reading this right now. Even those who haven't subscribed (but you totally should lol x))

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACKKK. *hugs all of you*

Witty author notes:.....................................................

Yeah I got nothin :(

 

 

 

"EH EH EH EH EH EH EHHHHH 2NE1!" That was me, singing my lungs out to my favourite girl band as Ji Yong cooked in the kitchen.

"Can you just keep quiet while I prepare your dinner?" Ji Yong shot me a death stare as he poured in a huge bowl of the 'special sauce' that he made.

"2NE1 is my jam." Somehow, I'm feeling daring tonight, so I went ahead and poked him, causing an extremely loud 'ouch'.

I put my finger to my chin, pretending to think hard. "Hmm, what other 2NE1 songs should I sing?" 

Ji Yong groaned. "Please just let me work in peace."

I stuck my tongue out. "D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E!" I sang.

Ji Yong made a face. "What's that song?"

I rolled my eyes. "2NE1's new single: Do You Love Me."

Shaking his head as if I was hopeless, Ji Yong went back to stirring the pot. 

"DO YOU LOVE ME! DO YOU LOVE ME! DO YOU LOVE ME LIKE THE WAY I LOVE YOU BABEE!" I tried my hardest at perfecting their moves on stage as I flung my arms about.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Ji Yong, looking at me with the strangest look in his eyes.

"Repeat what you said, the last sentence." He smiled his y-I mean evil smile.

I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Do you love me like the way I love you babe?"

He suddenly ran a finger through my hair. This was so intimidating that I stepped back in fright. However, Ji Yong stepped in front, closing the distance between us. 

"I do, Chae." He my cheek.

My whole body ran cold as I felt my cheeks burn. Did kwon Ji Yong just...just said that he love me???!!

Suddenly, Ji Yong stepped away as he started laughing. I'm serious. He was laughing so hard that he fell onto the floor.

"GOTCHA!" He shrieked. 

I slapped his shoulder, hard. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I shouted furiously. He got up to his feet and grinned at me. Idiot.

"You said that I at flirting. I just wanted to prove you wrong." He smirked. "You should totally see the look on your face."

Idiot. I told myself. You are a stupid idiot to think that Ji Yong almost-

"Done!" Ji Yong put the lid back on the pot with a loud 'clang'. Holding my delicious-smelling dinner in one hand, he marched back into the bedroom and set the plate down on the coffee table.

He watched as I slowly eat a tiny strand of the spaghetti that he made.

"This is SO GOOD!" I exclaimed, quickly shoving more into my mouth as if I hadn't eaten for months. Oh lovely, creamy, cheesy spaghetti, you are a miracle in a plate. Yes you are.

Ji Yong is staring intently at me while I ate. Without warning, his hand suddenly shot forward and grabbed the fork that was in my hand. I stared at him as if he was lunatic.

"May I have a bite?" He asked. And when I looked at him questioningly, he added, "I'm hungry."

"Go ahead then, since you cooked it." I said giving my fork to him. To my surprise, he only ate one strand and handed the fork back to me.

"You can eat more," I said in surprise. 

Ji Yong shook his head. "I'm pretty sure you are more hungry than I am."

An idea comes to my head. "You know what Ji Yong? I'm cooking something for you." I smirked and headed off to the kitchen. "Wait for awhile!" I called over my shoulder.

Once in the kitchen, I immediately closed the door. Don't want him peeking. I grinned to myself as I opened the top cupboard and took out a...*drumrolls*...can of mushroom soup from Campbells.

Yes. From what you can tell, I am a terrible cook unlike Mr Ji there. The only stuffs that I can handle without burning the kitchen down is instant noodles, or canned soup.

Few minutes later, a warm, mushroom-y aroma waffled around as I stirred the pot. 

"Are you done?" Ji Yong yelled.

"Almost!" I grinned, grabbing the ladder and filling the yummy soup into a bowl.

"I'm kinda starving out in here Chae!" He added. 

I hastily carried the bowl into my bedroom, careful not to spill any. "Try it," I pushed it towards him. "I bet it's good even though I hadn't tasted it yet."

He sipped it as I returned to my spaghetti. It had turned a bit cold but otherwise, still delicious.

"It's a little salty, but still okay." Ji Yong smiled.

The delicious food were all gone too soon. But even after having dinner, Ji Yong stayed, helping me with French and talking.

"Is it lonely?" I ask him after a French quiz.

"What's lonely?" He is wearing his spectacles again, looking incredibly professional with the black, tacky frames around his golden pupils.

"Living alone in a dorm?"

He shrugged. "Pretty much."

I threw my French notes on the couch and shifted my uncomfortable position. "Well, you're welcome anytime." I grinned.

Ji Yong smiled. "Thank- OH MY GOD!" His shriek was oh, so dang loud that my eardrums nearly burst.

I winced. "What?"

"You have a guitar in your dorm!" He beamed, flapping his hands about in excitement. He looked pretty hilarious actually.

I looked over to where Jae Yi's beautiful guitar leaned against the wall. "Yeah well, that's my roomate's."

Ji Yong walked over and admired it. "Do you mind if I play it?"

I swear my eyes couldn't get any wider staring at him. "You know how to play the guitar?" I asked incredulously.

"Do you mind if I play it?" Ji Yong asked again, ignoring my question.

"Go ahead then," I sit back, amused. Let's see what Mr Paris can play, eh. 

At my consent, Ji Yong carefully picked it up and carried it back onto the couch where I was sitting. He strummed a few chords and he was singing.

 

"Oh her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining.

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying.

She so beautiful, and I tell her everyday.

Yeah I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me.

And it's so, it's so sad that I think that she don't see what I see.

She's so beautilful, and I tell her everyday.

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change.

'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are.

And when you smile, the whole world stopped and stares for a while.

'Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are."

 

My mouth fell open as his smooth, velvet voice complimented the perfect chords as he played 'Just the way you are' by the Americian singer Bruno Mars.

"You are incredible." I said to him after he finally finished the song.

Ji Yong smirks as he courtsied. "In what way may I know?"

"You can speak both Korean and French fluently," My index finger went up. "You cook," another finger. "And you can play the damn guitar." And another finger.

He smiles a tired smile. "Thanks. Look cherrypie it's getting a bit late so I think I'm heading back."

I felt my lips turn into a pout. "Awww...already?"

Ji Yong looked amused as he placed the guitar back into its original spot. "I'll come back tomorrow if you don't mind."

"Great, but I think Jae Yi will be here though."

Ji Yong laughed. "I think I can handle that."

I walked with him to the balcony where his simply swung his legs over the hinges as he slowly climbed down. Upon reaching the ground, he gave one last wave before melting into the darkness.

I smiled as I continued to stand at the balcony. Bright, milky stars were all over the sky at this time. I looked up and as Ji Yong said, all of the floors have balconys. I was smiling for a moment before I suddenly frowned.

Fourth floor, fifth floor, sixth floor. I counted as I stared at the balconys on top of me.

The sixth floor's balcony had no broken hinge.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Chaerin!" Minzy shouted in exasperation the moment I arrived at my locker. "You're late!"

I smiled apologetically as I ruffled my bedhair. "Sorry. I was kinda used to Jae Yi waking me up in the morning and I forgot to set an alarm yesterday."

Minzy is the type of person who never gets angry, except for being mad at Dara in this case.

"Oh that's okay," She chirped. 

I opened my locker and a piece of envelope fell out. "To: Miss Pig" It said on the front.

My blood ran cold. It is from Ji Yong. I silently groaned to myself, why can't he just give it to me in person when Minzy is not around.

"What's that?" Minzy asked from the side.

I quickly stuffed it at the bottom of my locker. "Nothing. Just some old paper I found."

"Oh."

I hurriedly gathered my books and walked to my next class with Minzy, reminding myself to strangle Ji Yong when I see him later.

When Art class rolled around, I pretty much pounced on Ji Yong.

"Got my letter?" Ji Yong grinned.

"NO!" I shouted but shushed myself abit when everyone turned to look at me. "Minzy was beside when I opened my locker." I said in a what-the-hell-are-you-doing tone.

Ji Yong stiffened. "What did she do?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well thanks to my quick thinking I managed to stuff it back into my locker before she could lay her eyes on it."

Ji Yong stayed silent. 

"You know," I said slowly. "I don't even know why are we hiding this from her."

Ji Yong did a little smile. "I like it to be our special little thing." 

A smile slowly formed on my lips. "Actually...so do I! But I feel bad for Minzy though." 

Ji Yong nodded. "Me too."

Before I could get in another word, a hand pulled me away. My heart almost stopped when I realized that it was Daniel.

"Hey Chaerin," he smiled.

I turned back to Ji Yong to give him the 'I'm sorry' look. "Hey Daniel." I greeted.

"So...." He brushed his curls out of his face. "Wanna hang out today? Paul and I are going to try to do a flip using our skateboards."

My heart thumped at the thought of yet another date. "Sure." I breathed.

When I turned back to look at Ji Yong, his face holds a look which no one can read.

 

 

PHEW! So sorry for the late update TT this chappie also has a lot of Skydragon(Ma love). 

 

Behind the scenes~

Ji Yong: *snorts* what look did my face that no one can read?

Author: Obviously you have a poker face.

Ji Yong: Do not!

Author: Yes you do!

*Stare down between Ji Yong and Author*

Chaerin: *Slowly creeps to Author's side* Why is Ji Yong so scary all of a sudden?

Author: He isn't, he just have a poker face.

Ji Yong: DO NOT!

 

Haaa, so that's it! Hope you guys had enjoyed this chapter <3 Please comment, vote and ENJOY!

Lots of Love & SKYDRAGON!