Rescue Operation

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

 

 


 

oppa are you ok??..juniel asked worriedly when she saw yonghwa face full of tears...yonghwa fastly wipe his tears..and clear his throat.,,..i just remember shinhye..yonhwa said..mrs.jung looked at him..and top his shoulder.. shinhye is alive yonghwa dont lose your hope...i know eomma..yonghwa said.


.let me carry heymin..he added and get heymin from juniel..after few minutes..they arrived in gimpo airport.. yonghwa let juniel carry his daughter and he carry their things.. and they have their flight in going in busan..


mr.jung still in the beach were the rescue operation doing... then his phone ring..yeoboseo?..yeobo were already arrived..pls pick up us now yonghwa is so eager to come there..mrs.jung said..miahne i forgot..ok im coming..mr.jung said..and hang out ..he immdiately went in aiprot..


as he arrived..they immediately went inside the car... yonghwa notice that the way is not going to the beach... appa were we going?..yonghwa asked..were going in our hotel,.. you need to take a rest first.. mr.jung said.. what??..appa i want to find my wife now..yonghwa said..just send them and hotel and two of us go in the operation he added..ok if that whats you want..mr.jung reply to yonghwa...then heymin start to cry .. juniel try to stop her from crying but she dont...yonghwa get heymin...as they arrived in hotel yonghwa gave her back to juniel but she behin to cry again...i think let her sleep first before we go..mr.jung suggested..


_____________________________________________________


soon as heymin fall sleep yonghwa and mr.jung went in the place .. when they arrived.. they immidiately went looked for shinhye in the people who just rescue..they were giuded by the rescuers they looked to them one by one.


. they already finished looking to all of them but still shinhye is not with them... is your wife one of them sir?..the rescuer asked..no shes not there..pls search my wife..bring her back to me..yonghwa said...


we will do our best to find your wife sir..he reply...yonghwa just smile as a reply...all the rescuer back again in the sea to looked for the plane .. many scuba divers also help searching under the water...its already 3pm but still no new news..and the rescuer not yet back.. yonghwa still standing waiting for them to come back.. he is standing in the seashore watching the beautiful ocean of busan.. waves hitting his feet...


his tears begin to fall... shin were are you now?.. are you ok?... shin pls come back to us..pls..shin...i regret in everything that i have done to you.. i wasted the short time that your in my hands..i wasted all shin..shin im really really sorry.. pls come back to me.. i want to gave the love that you really deserves..


i want to became the best husband ... i will make you happy ..i promise..pls come back to me..shin.. our princess needs you..i cant face tomorrow with you you..shin you are my life now.. im so stupid  not realizing earlier that you are my love.. i hope everything is not yet too late...im hoping for you to come back..I LOVE YOU..yonghwa though...


half hour past.... mr.jung invited yonghwa to sit under the nipa hut near the sea.. because almost half hour he exposed his self under the sun..yonghwa sitted.. until he fall sleep on his chair..he really feel tired already..mr.jung just let him sleep ... then the rescuer back... mr.jung immediately wake up yonghwa....yonghwa stand hurriedly and face the rescuers.. any news?..yonghwa asked ... sorry sir but still the same.. we really cant find the plane..the current under the water is so strong makes our divers hard to dive more deeper..resceur reply him...


yonghwa is so disappointed... he didnt talked anymore ..he turn his back with out anyword .. he sit down on his chair and cup his face..he sight heavily..mr.jung looking at his son he really feel sorry for his son...


mr.jung went to the rescuer and talked to them .. pls do everything.. for my son..mr.jung said .. we will try sir..like what we said.. we will do everything we can...but..mr.jung cut it off... but???... yonghwa asked... they looked at him...yes sir.. but we cant promised ... he said...


what did you say?.. this is your job and you must do it.. find my wife.. find her..!! yonghwa shouted angily.. yonghwa calm down...mr.jung said...you think i can calm down appa ... why wife is missing.. i dont even know if shes ok..if shes safe... and most of all i dont even know if shes still alive ..and you say calm down?.. no i cant...yonghwa said....mr,.jung just silent.. just top his son shoulder instead...


___________________________________________________________


 

pls call jonghyun now for dinner.. eunhye command to their maid.. yes young lady the maid reply.... the maid went to jonghyun room.. she saw jonghyun laying on the bed with out a word.. he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter