The New Start

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 





 

yonghwa went out of his room.. wearing his black suit ready to go in office.. his walking on the staires when he heard.. his daughter laud laugh coming in the living room.. he fastly walked .. and he saw his daughter.. yonghwa feel so much happy seeing his daighter with a bright smile.. everything is so perfect.. she really resemble her mother.. yonghwa thought..while smiling looking at heymin.... he walked towards heymin who is playing with her new nanny.. i just carry her yonghwa said.. the nanny handed heymin to her daddy.. my princess is a big girl now.. yonghwa said... while caresing heymin hair.. heymin smile to her daddy.. while trying to reach his face.. my princess is heavy.. tomorrow.. we'll have ur check up ok.. yonghwa said.. and kiss his daughter.. yonghwa have a breakfast now.. mrs.jung said.. ok eomma.. yonghwa reply and went in the kitchen with his daughter..come here darling appa will just eat.. mrs.jung said.. yonghwa sitted and start to eat.. mr.jung open the conversation..hows the company yonghwa?.. mr.jung asked his son while mrs.jung and juniel just silent when the boys talked about the company. well its getting better now appa after mr.choi left us.. yonghwa reply confidently..well thats good.. mr.jung said.. how about you juniel .. hows the department ur handeling?.. mr.jung asked.. theres nothing problem appa.. everything is ok.. juniel said.. yonghwa fastly finish his food and went to his daughter again in the living room.. heymin is sitting on the floor.... yonghwa holding the small bowl.. and he start to feed his daughter,,he always feed his daughter before he go in office yonghwa really do his responsibilities as a father to heymin.. even how busy he is he still manage his time. in office and to his daughter,,..his really protective in everyway.. even a mosquito he dont let to bit his daughter..



eomma i go now.. pls take good care of heymin.. yonghwa said.. while fixing his case.. dont worry about heymin.. mrs.jung said.. call me is something happend.. yonghwa said.. yes sir..heymin nanny respond.. ok i go now.. he said..and kiss his daughter before he went out..good morning sir.. his secretary.. greeted and bow his head.. good morning ..pls make a coffee for me.. he said.. and went to his office.. he is now the new CEO of jungs empire.. minhyuk went inside... hyung how are u?.. he greeted.. im fine.. hows heymin hyung.. i guess she already in 7 months right?.. minhyuk asked.. yeah. shes already in 7 months .. while its already 3 months shinhye is not with us.. yonghwa said.. and his face become sad after mentioning shinhye's name.. he sigh heavily.. i miss her.. yonghwa said.. i know hyung.. i can see in your eyes.. be strong.. heymin is becoming a big girl now.. u need to be strong for her.. minhyuk said.. i will try for the sake of my daughter.. yonghwa said..ok hyung cheer up now.. and we need to attend meeting .. minhyuk said. and they both went in the meeting room..



__________________________________________________




shinhye is sitting on the living room alone when jonghyun arrived ... oh your still awake?..he asked.. good evening jonghyun ssi.. shinhye greeted and bow her head..aigoo.. can u stop being formal.. just call me jonghyun.. he said.. shinhye smile ok..jonghyun.. she said.. by the way i cook something for u. she said.. oh chincha?.. jonghyun said.. deh come in the kitchen..shinhye said.. and pull his hands.. jonghyun smile.. unnotice eunhye is looking at them she standing upstares.. shes smiling..


eunhye POV: its been a long time i didnt seen my brother smile like this.. since shinhye come to his life he change.. his no longer the old jonghyun.. his world is bright again.. how i wish this will last forever.. END OF POV



heres your plate.. shinhye said while placing the plate infront of him..and start to place the food on his plate.. this i cooked for u pls eat it.. shinhye said.. pork soup?.. jonghyun said.. when he open the big bowl.. yeah..i asked the maid whats ur favorite food and they said.. u love porksoup so i cooked it for you.. shinhye said.. and smile.. shinhye serve him like husband.. how i feel like im already married.. jonghyun said.. shinhye bit her lips she felt shy on what he said.. yah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter