Family Together

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter










shinhey slowly open her eyes and glance around her but her side is emty no yonghwa beside her.. she was shocked who so early . she murmured.. she look around and she saw her husband infront of the mirror busy fixing his necktie .. she smile and get up on the bed..as she walked slower towards him.. hohey why so early go in office?..shinhye asked and warp her hands around his waist.. yeah hon i really need to go in office i need to dicuses many things today.. and attend meetings.. yonghwa said.. shinhye released her hug and walked infront of him let me do that ..sehs aid..and fis his necktie yonghwa place his hands around her waist.. i love you hon.. yonghwa said.. shinhye smile at him..i love you more.. she reply and peck her lips.. yonghwa grab her nape..and kiss her passionately..and intence they share sweet kiss to each other then they heard something.. mommy daddy what are you doing?..heymin asked while her hands across.


. looking to them..they fastly stop kiss and look to their daughter oh baby your done?..yonghwa asked yes daddy .. heymin reply shinhye walked towards her.. wow my lil princess is wearing her school uniform.. shinhye said..and kiss her lil daughter.. why you didnt aksed mommy to fix you?..shinhye asked.. no need mommy your tired..and need to taked a rest.. heymin said..aigoo my princess is so sweet.. shinhye said..and hug her.. sweet liek daddy ..heymin said.. proudly..mommy lets eat now.. im hungry.. heymin said and cares her small tummy.. ok lets go.. she said.. shes about to carry her daughter ..when yonghwa talked.. let me carry her hon.. yonghwa said..and carry her daughter his other hands holding his wife hands..and they walked down going in the dining area all maid who saw them.can able to sense how much they happy right now..that they are complete..


let mommy feed you ok.. shinhye said.. yes mommy.. she reply.. honey heres yur coffee.. shinhye said..and handed his coffee wheres eomma appa and juniel?.. she asked..  they out already..yonghwa said.. oh they are so early.. shinhye reply.. ok here baby et now.. shinhye said..and feed her daughter again.. mommy i want water.. heymin said..ok baby heres your water.. shinhye said.. shes holding the glass while heymin is drinking.. she glance to her husband whos almost finished his food oh honey why you eat little?..here eat more.


.im sure you dont have time to eat again later.. she said..and stood up..and walked towards her.. she place rice and food again on his plate..honey dont worry about me i can handle my self.. yonghwa said..no its ok honey let me do this .. shinhye said.. no its ok..you eat now..you didnt eat yet.. yonghwa said.. ok im done here.. she reply now.. eat again..shinhye said..and back to her seat.. are you full now baby want more?..she asked im full mommy heymin said... drink your milk and mommy will eat/she said..and handed her milk.. shes busy eating when she notice yonghwa looking at her.. why?. she asked,, nothing hon im just happy.. i just knew today the feeling of having a wife who is taking good care of her husband..and daughter.. yonghwa said..and held shinhye hands.. shinhye smile lovingly to him..


do you want to come with us?.. yonghwa asked she nooded ok lets go he said..shinhye sitted beside him.. while heymin sitting on her lap.. yonghwa start to drive his car.. baby are you excited to go on school?..shinhye asked yes mommy im so excited .. i want to tell my friends that my mommy is back.. heymins aid.. shinhye and yonghwa smile ..  seeing their daughter with her bright smile.. that even once yonghwa didnt saw before.. are you happy darling?..yonghwa asked his daughter im so very happy daddy.. hyemin reply with a bright smile..




~~~~



after sending heymin in school yonghwa send back his wife in their mansion.. shes sitting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter