Yonghwa & Shinhye Story Part 4

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




yonghwa!!!..open this door..what is happening inside..mrs.jung said..anf continue knoking the door....yonghwa!!!...open this door..mrs.jung said..then yonghwa heard someone outside their door..he covered shinhye mouth and he heard mrs.jung ...

stop crying..yonghwa said..and position shinhye on the bed...he coverd her with balnket..he was shirtless..he walked closer on the door..and open it...yes eomma..??..yonghwa said...lets have lunch now...mrs.jung said..

why your not wearing your shirt?...mrs.jung said..she looked inside the room and she saw shinhye sleeping on the bed..shes sleeping?...i just heard thst shes crying awhile ago..mrs.jung said.

.no shes not crying..shes sleeping..yonghwa said..

and then mrs.jung notice the boxes of pills ecattered of the couch..

whats that yonghwa..mrs.jung asked..

nothing eomma..ok just wait us ..i will just wake up shinhye...yonghwa said and closed the door..he pick up all the pills an place it on the cabinet..

he went to shinhye..eomma and appa is here..get up and fix your self..yonghwa said..and sitted on the couch..shinhye get up..and fixed her self...she feel scared...yonghwa is looking at here..like a prevert...

they went down stare..they were like a newly wed couple...lets eat now..mrs.jung said..yonghwa ans shinhye sitted near to each other..they were having their lunch when mrs.jung notice...shinhye pluffy eyes..

shinhye..didn you cry?..mrs,jung asked...

...hmm..no...eomma..shinhye lied..

.your eyes looked pluffy..mr.jung added.

.nothing happen she just watch a drama and she cried..thats why..yonghwa said..shinhye just silent.....

after their lunch they wnet in the living room..shinhye feel comfortable..because mrs.jung sitted beside her..then yonghwa stand up an sitted beside her..she feel uncomfortable again..she decided to go to their room..i just go to our room..shinhye said..ok shinhye..take a rest you looked deptress..mrs.jung said...


*******************

3 months after..

shinhye went out of their bathroom..she's holding a pregnancy test...im pregnant..shinhye said...her tears..start to fall...how im going t say this to yonghwa...shinhye said.

.adn thow the pregnancy test in the trash..she went and search of the pillis and she saw on the cabinet...she was holding all the pills..even  take this ..

im already pregnant..shinhye said..and slowly sitted on the floor and cry heavily...she get up and fixed her self and she went to their company

..she was walking she is out of her self..she dont even notice people passed by her..yonghwa out of hie office..and he saw shinhye enter her office out of her self...he just ignore her..and he went in his father office.to discussed many things..to him....time so fast.. its already night again..shinhye assistant..when on her office..

mrs.jung arent you going home yet?....her assistand asked.

.bt shinhye didny heard her...she didnt reply...

mrs.jung areant you going home yet..she higher her voice..

.oh..im sorry..shinhye said..what is it she added..

.mrs.jung areant you going home yet?...

im going home now..shinhye said..and fix her things and out of her office..she was walking going to her car when she bump into someone...im sorry..shinhye said and looke at the person..on its you minho..she said.

.his her secretary..are you ok mrs.jung you looked tremble...minho asked worriedly...shinhye cant controll her emotion at all..and she hug minho..and minho..hug her back..with out notice someoce saw them..and he was brning in anger...



**************************



yonghwa is sitting on the couch in their room waiting for shinhye arrived...shinhye slowly opem the door and she saw yonghwa watching..where have you been...yonghwa asked..


.but shinhye ignore..him..where have you been??...yonghwa asked her again..but she still ignore..her..where have you been>>?? yongwa shouted...not your busness at all..shinhye said..and passed infront him..

.he stand up..and grab her hands...i asked you in a nice way you..you answer me... like this...yonghwa..said.and hold her more tight,,,


yonghwa...!!!...your hurting me..!!..shinhye said..try to let go of her hands....shinhye yelled on him..he get annoyed...his hands is bout to land on her face but he was stop with her word...


.im pregnant..im acrrying your child..shinhye said...yonghwa smile like a devil..do you think im going to believed..you.

..that..that child is mine...yonghwa said..how dare you to say..that...yur the only man touch my body...shinhye said.


..ok ..if that child is really mine..its better for you to abort it..i dont like that child...yonghwa said..

shinhye slap him so hard..how come you can those words...you can afford to kill your own child..shinhye said.

.yonghwa hold his chicks..and looked at her... im sure..this baby is own by other...yonghwa said.

.and out of their...room..shinhye shook her head...and cry..on the floor..caresing her tummy...



********************


months after


yonghwa told his secretary to gave him all te recoreds of all the employee..in their company..he search it one by one..finally he saw it...lee min ho

... i dont want you near with my wife..yonghwa said.


.he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter