Shes Back

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter










 

Yonghwa and jonghyun stay both side of the bed while the nurses pusing the bed going in the emergency room..shin ah~.. shin ah~.. jonghyun said.. his trying not to panic.. shin..shin.. pls dont leave us again..pls.. yonghwa said.. then shinhye lift her head and glance to yonghwa.. yong~~.. shinhye last words before she closed her eyes..sir.. sorry but you cant come inside anymore.. the nurse said.. i understand.. yonghwa and jonghyun said.. simultaneously.. then the nurse left them both and went inside the emergency room.... yonghwa lean his body on the wall and cup his face.. oh god..pls save my wife.. yonghwa thought..a single tears fall on his eyes..jonghyun with out anywords just sitted he look blanked...yonghwa walked and sitted on the other chair.. they patiently waited for the doctor to come out.. 


~~


uncle minhyuk why daddy not yet back?.. heymin asked while walking towards him who is sitting in the living room.. i dont know heymin but his not answering phone.. minhyuk answer and let heymin sit beside him.....why are you hungry?..i cooked something for you.. minhyuk said nicely.. no uncle not not hungry..but i feel worried.. heymin said.. while staring on the glass window.. minhyuk frowned.. why whats wrong?.. minhyuk asked his a bit worried.. why you feel worried tell me what happend..he added.. i dont know uncle but when i wake up..i already feel like this.. heymin said.. oh.. what if you continue your sleep first..maybe later your dady will be here.. minhyuk said.. she shook her head.. its already late morning uncle.. heymin said.. 


minhyuk carry heymin.. lets now ok.. i said i cooked somehting for you im sure your going to love it.. minhyuk said.. happily ..chincha uncle you know how to cooked?..heymin said jokingly.. aigoo.. ofcourse there is nothing i cant do baby.. minhyuk said.. uncle your like daddy always said.. "theres nothing i cant do".. heymin told to minhyuk.. 
 



sit here ang im jung going to prepare you food ok..minhyuk said..and let heymin sit .. uncle you like my second daddy.. heymin said.. ofcourse im your second daddy.. minhyuk said.. uncle your getting married and will have baby.. i'll be no longer your baby.. heymin said..and pout cutelly..



minhyuk laugh with heymin words..still busy preparing food.. aigoo.. ofcourse your still my baby..and you'll be my baby unni or noona..he said. and glance to her. yehhy.. heymin said.. happily..then suddenly minhyuk phone rang.. wait heymin ok.. minhyuk said..and get his phone uncle whos calling?..she asked..your daddy is calling..he said..and answer the call..
 



hyung!!.. minhyuk said.. wheres heymin?..yonghwa asked try to cheer his voice.. shes here hyung ready to eat..he reply.. wait hyung are you ok? why your voice like that are you crying?..minhyuk added he felt worried.... heymin heard minhyuk words and she walked towards him secretly.. something went wrong here..yonghwa said.. hyung what happend? tell me.. minhyuk asked.. get heymin and bring her here in hospital... yonghwa said.. hyung what happend to you what are you doing there in hospital.. minhyuk asked..your voice she might heard.. yonghwa said.. ok what are you doing there hyung?..minhyuk asked..we bring shinhey here.. shes still in emergency room.. still unconscious.. yonghwa said..ok hyung were coming..minhyuk said..and ended the call...



uncle what happend ??.. heymin asked her eyes begin to get misty,,minhyuk kneel infront of her..and hold her shoulder.. listen to me..your daddy call..and asking us to go in hospital.. now..minhyuk said..softly uncle what happend?../ yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter