Vacation Part 1

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter










wow daddy maldives is very beautiful.. heymin said.. keeps looking around.. do you love it baby?..yonghwa aksed yes daddy i love it so much.. heymin said..and kiss & hug yonghwa.. daddy wheres mommy?..she asked she just something in our room darling..yonghwa said..and ley his daughter sit down on the white sand.... im here.. shinhye said..and place her bag on teh table.. mommy lets swim in the beach pls... heymin said.. with her cute smile.. asked your daddy.. honey.. shinhye reply..daddy pls... hyemin said.. andwe.. yonghwa reply.... heymin pout..aww so cute... shinhye walked towards her.. baby your really want to swim?..arent you tired were just arrived here.. shinhye said.. im not tired mommy.. i really want to swim.. heymin said..still pouting.. you can swim near out hotel baby .. in baby pool we will go there tomorrow.. shinhye said.. no mommy i want to swim there.. heymin said.. pointing the sea.. shinhye sigh..and look to her husband.. who is laying .. with spactacles.. and omo. topless exposing his y body.. shinhye gulped her saliva hard..hon..she said..and cares his hands..hmm?.. cn you accompany heymin to swim?..shinhye asked.. im tired hon..yonghwa said..daddy.. heymin said.. hyemin.. yonghwa reply.



. ok come here baby.. mommy will accopany you..lets go.. shinhye said..and held her daughter hands..and thry run toward sthe beach.... they keep on running near the water jumping once the waves reach them.. they keep flasing water to each other.. unnotice.. yonghwa watching them with a bright smile..daddy stop smiling there join us here.. heymin said.. come hon.. shinhye reply..yonghwa run to them.. and flashing water towards shinhye..yah!!.. shinhye yelled..and luagh.. come baby.. yonghwa said.. daddy your getting wet.hyemin said.. my lil princess daring me..huh..yonghwa said..and chase his daughter.. daddy..chase me.. heymin said.. your just 4 years old and very fast to run huh.. yonghwa said.. daddy chase me.. heymin said it again.. shinhye laughing watching them..finally yonghwa chase his daughter.. .. and they sitted on teh seasore.. letting the waves hit thier feet.. heymin stay at the middle of jung couple.. daddy mommy .. ilove you.. heymin said.. we love you too.baby.. shinhye said..and kiss her.. we love you more darling..yonghwa said..and kissed her cheeks..



mommy do you love daddy?..she asked.. i love your daddy more than my life.. shinhye said..and pinch heymin cheeck. how about you daddy do you love mommy?.. she asked ..i love your mommy so much baby..i love her more than my life.. yonghwa said.. yehey.. mommy and daddy love each other so much.. heymin said..while jumping infront of them.. yonghwa lean closer to shinhye and place his hands around her waist.. daddy can you kiss mommy?.. heymin request.. that only baby?... yonghwa .. yes daddy daddy she reply.. face yonghwa .. with her brught smile.. then yonghwa landed his lips on her lips..and kiss her very passionately.. they both enjoy the very intence kissed.. ouch mommy ant..heymin yelled.. and they fastly stop kissing..where baby?..shinhye asked worriedly.. im just joking mommy because i feel like snt will bite me.because of you sweetness..seem you forgot my presence.. heymin said..and pout.. aigoo.. my princess.. is so cute with that pout.. yonghwa said.. can we go now?..yonghwa asked.. yeah so that heymin can change cloths.. shes wet already..and its getting dark.. shinhye said..yonghwa carry heymin who is already very tired and felt so sleepy.. 



~~~~~



mommy is that my room?..hymin asked shes sitting on the couch ready to sleep wearing her pajamas.. yes baby.. you want to sleep now?..shinhy asked.and she nooded.. shinhye carry her..my princess is very tired now.. she said..while walking towatds her room.. yonghwa choose a room with a two separate rooms..shinhye let her daughter lay..and she also ley beside her.. yonghwa done h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter