Wife or Daughter ??

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






i'll make yo choose your daughter or you wife?.. jonghyun said..

yonghwa cant say anything.. daddy..!!..heymin said.. her tears keeps on falling she so afraid.. yong save our daughter.. shinhye yelled..

yonghwa just silent looking at them.. i repeat.. choose now !.. jonghyun yelled.. yong... save our daughter.. shinhye yelled..

yonghwa dont know what to do.. his really out of his self..on what jonghyun said..your daughter..or your wife?..jonghyun asked..

agaiin.. daddy... heymin yelled..heymin dont be scared daddy will save you baby. shinhye said.. mommy im so scared.. mommy.. heymin said..

dont be scared mommy and daddy is here.. shinhye shut up!!.. jonghyun yelled.. now yonghwa make a decision..now..before i change my mind.. jonghyun said.. 


~~~



mrs.jung feel uneasy.. she stoop and and went out to their room..she saw yonghwa's room door open..why yonghwa didnt closed his door?..she murmured..and went nearer.. she went inside but the room is emty. she look around..adn saw yonghwa's phone on the table.. she grab..and saw the message.. her eyes become wide....


dont tell me yongha went alone?..mrs.jung murmured.. she fastly run out and went to her husband.. yeabo..yeabo.. mrs.jung said.. what? something wrong?.. he asked.. we need to follow yonghwa..he meet up with the kidnappers alone.. she said.. what!!.. mr.jung yelled.. this is very dangerous. we need to meet with the NBI's..he said.. lets go ..we need to hurry. mr.sjung said..and they went out of the room..


eomma what happening?..juneil asked..we need to meet the NBI's and tell them about this.. youe oppa..and shinhye together with hyemin were in danger..we need to hurry..mrs.jung said..juniel is so shocked//eomma lets go faster..she reply.they fastly went down on the stares.. then they saw NBI enter their house.. mr.jng is everything fine?..soohyun asked.. we already have the address where they bring our grand child and daughter.. mr.jung said.. thats good sir we need to be there soon.. yuchun reply..


yeah we need to be there.. yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter