Yonghwa & Shinhye Story Part 2

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



they were on their way in going to Gimpo airport..when they passed by the luxurius church..yonghwa then remember their wedding day...

yonghwa POV : i still remember this wonderful church...this is the church were me and shinhye got married..how can i forgot that day...END OF POV

yonghwa start to recall the passed...
 

yonghwa stading infront of the altar..he than notice the door open..and he prepare his self..he look at shinhye who is walking towards..him...aigoo!!..why i feel like this..everytime she took a step closer from me.

.my heart skip a beat....he just staring at shinhye..then he notice his action..and shook his head...no..yonghwa.dont fall to her..yonghwa said ..i will just marry her because i need to take all the responsibilitys..on what i have done to her..he added..

.shinhye continuesly walking going infront..her tears falling heavily..she still remember her scary night..with yonghwa..she treated her own self,,,like ...dirty woman..and she feels like she dont have a dignity.

..because of what yonghwa done to her...and that is still fresh to her mind...she's still afraid..because mr & mrs jung said after their wedding they will have their oun house..she was afraid..maybe yonghwa will hurt her verball,physically,and most of all ually..then she reach at the altar..

.yonghwa crossed his hands with her and walked together infront of the priest...the ceremony starts.


.jung yonghwa do you accept park shinhye as your wife..protect her and love her forever?..


.yes!! i do...


..you park shinhye do you accept jung yonghwa as your husband ..protect him and love him forever?.


.yes i do..


. you may now kiss your bride..yonghwa bend his head,,,and kiss shinhye ..shinhye didnt responed and closed her lips.

..yonghwa try to enter his mouth but shinhye refuses..until yonghwa get angry..and bite her lips.

.make shinhye open ..yonghwa explore ..he really enjoy it..while..shinhye watching him kissing her like theres no tomorrow..her tears falling...people inside the church clapping their hands..

1 week afterthe wedding..shinhye and yonghwa transefed to their new house...yonghwa dont want to have a maid..because of his plan..and he thinks maids can just destroy his plans..but mrs.jung refuses.

.she still send mrs.min to their house..to be their personal maid..shinhye went out of the bathroom and immediatelly went out to prepare...breakfast for then...she saw mrs.min already cooking..mrs.min may i help you ..??

no need ..shin..just wait for this..ths is my work...no mrs.min i want to cooked food for my husband..shinhye said..ok if that so.

..yonghwa went down staire and went directly on the dinning table..he smell a very delicous food..on the kitchen.

.good morning yonghwa..mrs.min greeted as she place the rice on the table..good mornig too mrs.min

..by the way can you make coffee for me...ok young master...she said and went back on the kitchen...shinhye is about to go on the dinning area with the food..but mrs.min told her to make coffee for her husband...

.here is your coffee..yong...shinhye said and place the coffee infront of him..and she sitted across..him.

.yong you must eat this..shinhey said and place the food on his plate..i dont like that..yonghwa said..how about this..?? i dont like it too...how about this...? i dont like everything..yonghwa shouted to her.
 

..miahne...im just asking..shinhye said...how about this..??..yonghwa stood up...im not hungry i lost my appetite..everytime i saw..you..yonghwa said and went directly to his mini office.

..shinhye get the coffee and try to gave it to yonghwa...yong your coffee..shinhye said and hold yonghwa arm..let go of my hand...yonghwa said.

..but shinhye didnt...i said let go of my hand...he yelled again and face her...yong your coffee..you must drink this if you don want to have a breakfast..shinhye said..

.i said im not hungry...he turn his body and face the door...he is about to go inside but shinhye held his hands...makes him more anger..yonghwa face her..and more his face closer to her..

.yong pls drink your coffee beofre it get cold...will you pls..get lost of my life..yonghwa said and turn his back again.

.im trying my best to make this marriage work..yong..pls help me to make our marriage work..if im just the only one doing this..

.ofcourse its nothing..shinhye said...yonghwa face her again..did i asked you to make this marriage work?? no right ..and this marriage will never work..yonghwa said...he is about to enter the room...he said

.. ...dont act like were happy marriage because were not..yonghwa said and slam the door very hard infront of her..shinhye heart crushed into a million peaces...


** ** ** ** ** 


months has beed past...shinhye also work to jung company..their comapny and jung comapnt become one since they got m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter