Last Day~

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






 

 

.. they are back to their room.. when shinhye heard her daughter cry..she fastly run to her room.. mommy!!.. heymin said..and run to her mother and gave her a very tight hug.. shinhye carry her.. oh..baby stop crying now.. shinhye said..and sitted on the bed.. heymin just hugging her.. yonghwa approach them.. baby stop crying now..sorry if mommy and daddy left you here..we just go somewhere.. yonghwa said..nicely.. daddy im afraid.. she said..in the middle of her cry..dont be afraid baby..your brave right?..yonghwa said.. heymin just hug shinhye.. she caresing her back lovingly.. mommy can i sleep to your room?..she asked.

 

.ofcourse baby let go sleep now..shinhye said..hon let me carry her.. yonghwa said..and gte hyemin to his wife.. and walked towards their  room.. yonghwa let heymin sleep on teh middle. while they are on his side.. mommy daddy pls closer to me.. hyemin said..shes still sobing.... they do what she said.. shinhye gave her daughter a warm hug..and kiss to her head..sleep now.. mommy and daddy will stay her.. shinhye said.. yes mommy...heymin relply and closed her eyes.. you sleep now yong..shinhye said.. good night hon..he said..and peck her lips.. good night.. shinhye reply.. yonghwa gave a very huge hug to the most precious woman if his life..



~~~



when they will come back here?..mrs.jung asking to his wife.. tomorrow they will be here.. tonight will be their flight.. mrs.jung said..

can you call yonghwa i missed my heymin already.. mr.jung said.. just wait for them..dont disturb their family bonding..mrs.jung tell to her husband.. then juniel approach them.. eomma!!.. yes juniel whats the matter?..she asked

.. minhyuk oppa gave this to me awhile ago.. his busy so he just gave it to me..juniel said..and handed the invitation.. oh its his wedding invitation?..mr.jung asked..yup.. his getting married soon.. and wait heymin is a flower girl.. mrs.jung said

..while looking at the invitation.. yeah shes a flower girl minhyuk oppa told me.. and also thats heymin request.. juneil said.. oh i see.. hyemin is really cute.. mrs.jung said..eomma i go ahead now.. juniel said..before she left.. after you change come down..so that we can eat together.. mrs.jung said..deh eomma.. juneil shouted..


im so happy for minhyuk..and so excited to see hyemin to be flower girl.. mrs.jung said while keeps on gigling on her sit.. maam sir.. the dinner is ready..the  maid..said to them.. ok.. were coming call juniel to eat with us.. mrs.jung said..and they stood up walked towards the dinning area...



~~~



daddy today is our last day here?..heymin asked while pouting..sitting on the couch.. yes baby we need to go back inseoul tonight.. yonghwa said.. daddy i dont want to go home yet..i still want to have a vacation here.. heymin said.. yonghwa sitted beside her.. baby we need to..because daddy needs to go in office.. daddy leave 1 week in office they need daddy already.. and you need to go in school.. you got absent for 1 week right.. yonghwa said..and heymin nooded.. but daddy promised me we will come again here..pls... heymin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter