Who I Am ??

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh..!!! your wake up already.. jonghyun said.. while walking towards her.. carrying her breakfast.... she fastly pull her blanket an cover her body.. who are u?..dont dare to near to me.. she said and move backward.. dont be scared i wont hurt you.. jonghyun said.. in a very nice way...he place the food on the table..and sitted on the bed.. hows ur feeling.. are u ok now?..jonghyun said.. he so nice towards her.. im bit ok now.. she said.. by the way im lee jong hyun.. and ur?..jonghyun asked and he offer his hands.. i dont know.. she said.. mwo?..i dont know ur name?.. jonghyun said.. i dont know.. i dont remember anything.. how did i came here.. what happend?..she asked shes so much confused.. huh?..i dont remember anything?.. jonghyun asked.. she nodded. he sigh heavily... how did u see me?..she asked..i saw u in an island ur full of buries on ur body.. i thought ur already die.. but i get u and send here in my house.. jonghyun said.. do you know what happend why i am in that island?..shes asked.. im sorry but i dont know.. jonghyun said... u have ur breakfast now.. he said.. his about to feed her.. but she refuses.. i can it by my self.. she said.. ok.. if thats what u want.. jonghyun said.. i'll just back later.. if you need something just call me.. he said.. gomawo.. jonghyun ssi.. she said.. just call me jonghyun. he said..and smile to her before he left the room..



after a few minutes.. jonghyun decided to see her.. inside the room.. and he saw her sleeping peacefuly.. he walked towards her.. and star to stare at her from head to toe..as he sitted on the bed.. near beside her.. he notice her necklace .. jonghyun slowly removed the necklace... its a heart neclace.. he try to open the heart and he saw her name written on it.. Park Shinhye?.he murmured..shinhye is her name?.. its sounds familiar he thought.. and try to remember if he heard this name before..NOOO...~~ shinhye yelled.. as she woke up from her dream.. she immediately hug jonghyun.. his shocked.. on the accident just now..she still hugging him.. jonghyun hug her back.. he's worried.. are u alright?..he asked...




i saw in my dream.. i was inside a plane which is about to crushed.. then woke up.. shinhye said.. she feel scared.. asshh.. thats only a dream.. dont worry.. nothing will happend.. jonghyun said.. as he cares her back..shinhye released her hug to him.. and notice the necklace on his hands.. what is that?..she asked.. ahh.. nothing.. jonghyun said.. and hide the necklace.. are u ok now?.. he asked she nodded .. is your name is shinhye?...jonghyun asked.. shinhye?.. she asked.. its like familiar.. sh said.. ok i'll just call u shinhye is that ok?..jonghun asked.. she nodded again... as a respond...



*************************



yonghwa is standing near the seasore.. today will their last day in Busan.. he parents is waiting for him inside their car...he is holding a rose... and he close his eyes...



shinhye.. im so sorry.. sorry for everything i have done to you.. i regret i really reget.. if can only back on the past i will.. but its impossible to happend.. i promised to you.. that i will take good care of our only daughter.. i will give her the best life that she deserveds.. how i wish.. ur here with me.. watching our daughter growing.. but.. he stop and tears star to fall on his eyes.. im so sorry.. i really missed u already.. shin.. i want to hug u i want to touch i want to kiss u i want to tell sorry..and asked forgive ness to u and i really want to say i love u to you.. but .. your not here at all. u cant able answer me.. either hear..  its very hard to accept shin that ur gone.. that ur gaone forever.. im truelly sorry.. i love u so much.. good bye.. my wife.. yonghwa thought..and slowly throw the rose on the sea.. 



oppa.. we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter