Heymin !!!

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






 

yonghwa and her mother and sister were sitting infront of the emergency room.. his cupping his face.. his crying very hard.. mrs.jung went closer to her son and.. cares his back.. calm down yonghwa..be strong for your daughter.. mrs.jung said.. softly..yonghwa glance to hir mother his face is full of tears.. eomma i cant forgive my self if something wrong to my daughter.. yonghwa said.. tears continuesly following.. dont think that..yong.. heymin is fine.. mrs.jung try to calm her son..is this the exchange of all my sin in the past?.. i know i've done many mistake in the past specially to my wife.. but why they are the one who need to pay.. is my wife and daughter will be the exchange?.. why them.. why not me?.. im supposed to be the one who is suffering not my family.. eomma im so stupid.. yonghwa said.. and cup his face again.. his tears continuesly falling..  i already lost my wife.. i dont want to lost my daughter .. i cant leave with out my daughter now.. he said.. mrs.jung cant help but cry hearing her son words..she just yonghwa the very weak yonghwa..juniel crying heavily looking to her brother.. she really feel so sorry to him.. then mr.jung and minhyuk arrived.. wheres my granddaughter?.. mr.jung nervously asked.. shes still inside the emergency room.. mrs.jung said.. wheres yonghwa?.. he asked.. mrs.jung pointed where yonghwa..mr.jung glance at the place.. he felt hurt .. after seeing his son. standing near the glass window looking on the big city of seoul.. tears falling on his eyes... mr.jung just silent .. then tears fall on his eyes.. he cant already afford seeing her son suffering so much..he walked closer to his son.. and top his shoulder..yonghwa look at his father.. with his tears.. appa.. yonghwa said..and hug his father very tight.. appa my daughter,.. i cant afford to lost her.. yonghwa said..no.. heymin is fine.. shes fine.. mr.jung said.. i hope so appa.. yonghwa said.. stop crying now.. in this cases u must show how strong u are .. u stand ur family even ur  wife id no longer with u.. your daughter needs u the most.. so be strong.. be strong.. were always here for u and heymin.. mr.jung told to his son..  yes appa i will try my best.. thank you.. yonghwa said and wipe his tears...



finally the doctor come out..whos the parents of heymin? the doctor asked..im her father.. yonghwa said.. your daughter suffer into a convultion she has a very high fever..she cant control her self at all... u must take good care of her.. she need a mother care when it comes to this kinds of situations... the doctor said.. .. wheres her mother?..she added..my wife already passed away.. doc..yonghwa said.. oh.. im sorry to hear that mr.jung.. she said.. its ok doc ..yonghwa reply.. can i see my daughter now?.he added ..yes u can see her now.. maybe she will stay here first because shes still weak.. and shes hard to breath.. the doctor said.. yeah.. yonghwa said.. i go first now.. excuse me the doctor said..and bid her goodbye first.. they all went inside the room.. yonghwa directky went to his daughter...he sitted beside..her....yonghwa planted a smooth kiss on his sleeping little princess.. his tears fall..sorry baby because daddy didnt take good care of you.. im truelly sorry.. baby..yonghwa said.. 


_______________________________________________



shinhye is watching jonghyun who is playing judo...then jungshin arrived..he sitted on shinhye side.. where have you been jungshin?..shinhye asked i just went to but food for us.. he reply here shinhye eat this.. jungshin said..and handed the food to her..gomawo..shinhey said.. shes busy eating when jungshin open the conversation.. he so good right....jungshin said.. yeah.. i thought he dont know how to play judo.. shinhye said..since he was young his already know judo.. he spent all his time in playing judo.. jungshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter