End Of FlashBack

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yonghwa carry shinhye going inside the hospital... blood and water flowing between her legs...pls help my wife..yonghwa said..and place shinhye on the bed in the emergency room...sir..pls just stay here..the nurse said...and closed the door... yonghwa.. still standing..mrs.min just watching him..after few minutes... the doctor come out... yonghwa walked near to the doctor..also mrs.min...what happened??...the doctor asked... yonghwa cant answer anything he just get down his head... then mrs.min answer it for yonghwa... we saw her on their room... with blood... she said..that she think shes giving birth...mrs,min lied... what??..you must take care of her..you..your her husband...you must looked your wife...properly..,,your so lucky because you send her here earlier or else..your baby will die...the doctor said..yonghwa didnt answer and just sit..and cup his face...doc!!!..the nurse yelled..shes giving birth..she added..the doctor immediately went inside the room... mrs.min went near to yonghwa.


.she sitted neside him and placed her hands on his back...yonghwa tell me what happened??..mrs.min asked nicelly...yonghwa looked at her...i didnt mean to do it..yonghwa said...mrs.min hug yonghwa...pls mrs.min dont tell to eomma and appa about what happened... im affraid maybe they will separate us..i think i fall to her..mrs.min..because every time i see her with other guy..i feel so upset..and angry...i feel jealous...yonghwa said..i cant promise you...yonghwa..mrs.min said...pls mrs.min dont tell this to them..pls...yonghwa beg....then mr. & mrs.jung arrived...weres shinhye??...mr.jung said..yonghwa!! what happen??..mrs.jung added.... shes giving birth... eomma..yonghwa said...oh god..i hope shes fine and the baby..mrs.jung pray..... after 30 minutes the doctor come out...weres her husband?.. the doctor asked....im here..yonghwa said..and went to the doctor..congratulations you got a baby girl..the doctor said...yoonghwa still not talking..in his mind..still playing if the baby is really his own.. you can see her now.


. ...by the way..you can also see your baby noe in nursery...she added  and then left...mr & mrs jung went inside also mrs.min ecxept yonghwa..he still outside the door...he dont know if his going inside to her or..what..he feel guilty ....i dont have a face to show her right now..after what ive done to her..i know she angry with me.. he thought...  then the two nurse went inside the room..they already carrying the baby..yongwa could'nt able to see the baby because she was warp with white cloth to protect her...he still sitting outside...... then the two nurse come out he stand..excuse me..is my wife woke up??.. not yet sir... whom did you left my baby?.... to your parents sir.. they were inside..the nurse said... oh..thank you..yonghwa said...and the two nurse left...


after 1 hour 


mr.jung come out... yonghwa come inside..and take care your baby..were going..mr.jung said..yonghwa stand up..and decided to go inside... he saw shinhye still laying on the bed.. her face has buries cause by yonghwa slap...and in her hands..really full of buries..the color turns into violet... yonghwa...really feel guilty... yonghwa..what did you do to her...mrs.jung asked...yonghwa just silent he dont want to talked... ok yonghwa here your baby..take care of her were going now..mrs jung said..and they all left..only yonghwa..shinhye and their baby left...yonghwa looking at the baby... his carrying her..baby..he cares her chicks... hello baby...yonghwa said.. then he feel something...his tears begin to fall.. your my baby.. you mine...yonghwa said..kissed her forehead...im so sorry..my princess...yonghwa said..and hug his baby..


.he still hugging his baby when the nurse comeback...excuse me sir but we need to get the baby now..so that she will sleep in babies room... becaue your wife still sleeping...no one will take care of her...the nurse said..im here....yonghwa answer..but sir its better if youe wife is wake..the nurse said..ok..i understand... yonghwa said..and handed teh baby..and they left..only him and shinhye left inside the room...yonghwa looking at shinhye who is still in a deep sleep..she looked very tired... and have lonely face...he walked towards her..he standing beside the bed.... then he cares her face... i feel regret .. everytime he saw the buries on her body..he really feel guilty...  he moved his head down..and kissed her lips passipnately... im just going home shin to change my clother i will come back..yonghwa said..and kissed her lips..and again...


next day


your wife can discharge now.. the doctor said..ok doc..yonghwa said..and... pay all the bills.. he went to the room..,,shinhye still wearing pajamas..she is sitting on the couch carrying..her baby... we can go now...yonghwa said...but shinhye didnt reply.. lets go..?..he added..but still shinhye dont tooked to him neither look at him... them..mrs.min went insde the room.. im here..shinhye..lets go..mrs.min said...what are you doing here..mrs.min>?...yonghwa asked,,,shinye call me..mrs.min said..ok..lets go..yonghwa said..adn carry their things... mrs.min carry baby heymin... shinhye is about to stand..then she feel hurt.. comming form her womanhood..ofcourse she just gave birth... then yonghwa went back..ill accompany you..he said.. no i can handle my self..shinhye refused...no..shin..i will yonghwa said..and place his hands around her waist..and they went out in the hospital..ang go home...


as the arrived to their house..shinhye immediately sitted on the couch..and feed her baby..then the maid..went to her...young lady your baby s things already in your room..the maid said..what room..??..on yonghwa's room?...shinhye asked..yes young lady.... no.. move those things put in guess room i will sleep there..shinhy said...ok young lady.....they maids...moving the thing out of the room when yonghwa saw them..where you going to place that things?..yonghwa asked...shinhye told us to place this things in the guess room...she said..she will sleep there..the maid said..no!!..put back..yonghwa said..the maid is about to place the things back..when shinhye went upstare...i told you to put on the guess room..shinhye said..shinhye why..why your not going to sleep in our room?..yonghwa asked... shinhye ignore him... i go first..i wi ll that things in the room..shinhye said..and directly went to the guess room..with her daughter....yonghwa just silent....he just let shinhye...


night comes
 


yonghwa is standing infront of the guess room... im going to know or..i will just open it...yongha thought..ah...what dont know what to do...yonghwa said..to his self....the start walking.. and walking he dont know what to do...he then hold the door knob...he closed his eyes..he is about to twist it but he stop his self..and went to his room...



*******************

3 months after


yonghwa invite minhyuk to went out...at night..they went in a night club...hyung why you want me to accompany me tonight?...minhyuk asked...you know....our baby is already 3 months...yonghwa said to minhyuk...i know that hyung...minhyuk said..yeah.. but u know shes already 3 months but even once i never try to sleep beside her..yonghwa said..what do you mean hyung??...shinhye and i sleep in separate room...yonghwa said...i think i love shinhye now..he added... really..well thank god you wake..up.../minhyuk said.....minhyuk w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter