Message

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 



 

when they reach their room shinhye notice her husband mood suddenly change..honey gwenchana? she asked while she massage his shoulder.. hmm yeah im fine.. yonghwa said.. are you sure?.. shinhye asked yeah .. im fine dont worry about me hon.. yonghwa said..lets sleep..he added..and lay his body on the bed.. shinhye sigh heavily..and crowl towards him..she warp her hands around his waist,,..is theres something botherring you honey?..share it to me maybe i can help..shinhye said.. while resting her head on his chest.. yonghwa cares her hair.. nothing hon nothing ..lets sleep now.. yonghwa said..shinhye glance at him.. fine.. good night.. shinhye said..and kissed yonghw alips passionately..as yonghwa respond his kiss...


~~~~


yonghwa reach his office still thinking about the message he recieved last night.. hyung are you ok?..minhyuk asked.. oh..yeah im fine.. yonghwa reply as he show his best smile..hyung did you recieved my message to you?..u also send an invitation to juniel.. minhyuk said.. yeah i recieved.. heymin is so excited to be your flower girl yonghwa said.. oh chincha?.. minhyuk asked.. yeah.. shes so excited and so happy..yonghwa said.. hyung can i invite you shinhye and hyemin for dinner im our house?..are you free tonight?..he asked.. yeah im free tonight..yonghwa respond.,,actually this is woori idea since my wife and your wife didnt meet yet this is the chance for them to get to know each other.. minhyuk said.. well thats good idea.. yonghwa said.. then his phone rang..he fastly read the message.. wait minhyuk i have to go.. something important.. yonghwa said..and huridly left.. something important?. he dont have a lots of meeting today.. minhyuk murmured..


yonghwa reach the place and he saw a two man with a black jacket.. he fastly walk towards them..sorry if you waited too long..he said.. its ok mr.jung they said..yonghwa sitted across them.. by the way im kim soo hyun.. and im park yu chun.. the introduce their selves.. i think no need for me to introduce my self.. yonghwa said..and the two boys smile.. are the private investigator mr.choi deliever for me?..he asked..yes we are.. soohyun reply.... ok lets start..someone is sending me a block mail..i want you to investigate on it..i want you to find the place were this person leave...yonghwa said.. do you still have the number sir?..soohyun asked yeah i still have wait.. yonghw asaid..and get his phone..heres the number.. yonghwa said while showing to them.. this will be very helpful for the investigation sir.. yuchun said..they continue disscuss 1 hour later they finally done.. sir we will just inform you once we have a new news.. yuchun said.. ok.. yonghwa reply but pls dont tell this to anyone.. specially to my family yonghwa said.. yes sir we will.. soohyun said.. sir i now that someone is hunting you i think its better if you bring your own guard where ever you go.. soohyun said.. yonghwa smile thank you for that..i go ahead now.. yonghwa said..and left..


its already 7pm when he reach their home he saw his wife and daughter busy with something in the leaving room..seems so busy huh?..he said while walking towards them..daddy!!.. heymin said..and run to him with a huge hug..did you miss daddy this much?..yonghwa asked while carrying his daighter yes daddy i missed you so much..hyemin said while pouting.. aissh.. my daughter to cute.. yonghwa said and kiss her cheeks.. good evening honey..he said..and kiss shinhye lips.. good evening hon are you hungry?.. she asked.. no yet..minhyuk invite us to have a dinner to their house.. yonghwa said.. so you change cloths now.. he added.. chincha daddy where going to uncle minhyuk house?..heymin asked happily..yup so change cloths now ok.. yonghwa said.. yehey im going to see auntie woori again..she said.. happily...


....



hyung!! i thought you cant come. minhyuk said.. why not i said im coming.. yonghwa said.. then shinhye and hyemin reach them.. annyeong uncle minhyuk ..hyemin said while waving her hands.. wow my princess is here ..minhyuk said..and carry heymin.. hello minhyuk ah.. shinhye said.. annyeong unni..minhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter