Heymin Questions ..

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter








 

your so early today son?.. mr.jung said..his sitting on their living room.. i need to go in Ilsan today appa for some meetings to our new cliants. yonghwa said..oh.. well thats good i can see our company going well under hands ..mr.jung said.. yonghwa smile.. by the way appa weres heymin?.. yonghwa asked... maybe shes sleeping i didnt see her yet.. mr.jung reply ..ok just tell her appa i went in office early.. yonghwa said.. ok no woories.. mr.jung said.. yonghwa placing his things inside his car when his eyes catch his daughter sitting alone in the garden.. yonghwa looking at her.. he then remember what he done last night.. he felt guilty.. he walked towards her.. as he walked closer he can hear his daughter sobbing..baby are you crying??... yonghwa asked.. he sitted beside her.. heymin wipe her tears and look to her father daddy are you going now?.. heymin asked.. yes baby.. daddy go office now... what do you want daddy buy for you?.. yonghwa asked.. and let heymin sit on his lap...and caresing her hair...daddy i want you i miss you so much.. heymin said.. baby..daddy is really busy today.. yonghwa said... daddy .. heymin said..and hug her father shes crying again.. ok.. baby if you want i you just came to me.. in ilsan.. yonghwa said.. really daddy?.. heymin asked happily.. yeah..but just be good girl ok.. yonghwa said.. yes daddy ..i love you.. heymin said..oh.. come and you change your dress now.. yonghwa said and carry heymin back inside their..house...




******




yonghwa is busy driving while heymin sitting on his said.. daddy when mommy here are you together going in ilsan?.. heymin asked.. yonghwa smile.. why baby?.. he asked.. nothing daddy i just asked ..heymin reply.. daddy why mommy still need to go in abroad to work..?.. heymin asked.. because your mommy wants to work there.. yonghwa reply.. but daddy..we have company.. heymin said.. yonghwa just silent.. and daddy why mommy just send me letter.. why shes not calling..?.. heymin asked.. did you recieved a letter again baby?.. yonghwa asked..yes daddy.. i hide it on my bag.. heymin said.. daddy pls read to me later.. she added.. ofcourse baby i wil read it for you.. yonghwa said..daddy pls call mommy later i want to hear her voice.. heymin said.. ok were here now.. yonghwa said.. he went of the car...and open the door for his daughter...lets go inside .. yonghwa said..and hold his daughter hands.. good morning mr.jung the guard greeted him..and get his things to help him....and mr.king and other welcom him.. hello mr.jung.. mr.kim said.. good morning mr.kim..yonghwa said.. and shoke his hands.. oh..shes your daughter right?.. mr.kim said.. yeah mr.kim shes heymin my daughter only daughter.. yonghwa said..shes so pretty like her mother.. by the way is it true that your wife already passed away for almost 3 years?..mr.kim asked.. heymin was shocked on what he heard..shes looking to her father .. sorry because cant come during her funeral.. because im truelly busy.. mr.kim said.. yonghwa look to his daughter.. then to mr.kim..did she really die because of airplane crushed?..mr.kim asked.. yonghwa stare at mr.kim with a gace asking to stop.. mr.kim notice yonghwa face..he stop immdiately ..and he notice heymin getting misty.. he already know what is happening.. ok lets go inside now.. mr.kim said..to change the topic.. they were walking when heymin start to asked...





daddy what mr.kim talking about awhile ago?.. heymin asked.. just forget what you have heard baby.. yonghwa said.. pls daddy tell me.. ist true that mommy is gone..?.. heymin asked.. just forget it heymin.. yonghwa said.. but daddy.. heymin said.. no more buts.. yonghwa said.... they were sitting on the lobby.. meeting will star after 10 minutes we jsut wait for out cliants to arrived.. mr.kim said.. daddy pls tell me.. is mommy really gone?.. heymin asked again.. heymin we jsut talked about this at home.. not here.. yonghwa said.. i want silent.. yonghwa said.. heymin just silent... she lean closer to her father and rest her head on his arm... you have very cute daughter.. mr.kang said.. yonghwa smile...your so lucky to have a daughter like her.. the other one said.. yeah.. mr.choi.. im the luckiest father .. having her in my life.. make me so much happy.. yonghwa said.. ok lets go inside now.. the cliants are arrving mr.kim said.. they stand.. yonghwa look to his daughter.. baby wait for daddy here ok.. i will just go for a meeting.. yonghwa said.. yes daddy...heymin reply.. dont go anywhere ok.. yonghwa just stay here.. only here..dont talked to strangers ok.. yonghwa said.. yes daddy.. heymin said..ok i go now.. yonghwa said..an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter