THE END

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye slowly open her eyes..and the first person she saw is her very lovely daughter how is sitting biside her.. mommy your wake up..she said happily.. heymin baby.she said..and pull her to a hug..i love you..baby i love you so much.. shinhye said.. i love you to mommy.. heymin said..and kissed her mommy... what did the doctor said baby?..shinhye asked her daughter..she said mommy you sufferd in bleeding but my dongsaeng is safe now..heymin answer. your pregnant mommy im so happy that my dongseang is safe.. heymin added.. while caresing her mommy tummy.. baby i cant wait to see you soon..she said..and kiss her tummy.. shinhye smile. then she took a very deep breath..heymin she said nicely.. yes mommy?.she asked and face her.. hows your daddy?.. she asked bravely... heymin tears begun to fall.. baby tell me hows your daddy?..she asked..mommy.. she said..and cry heavily..shinhye guve in and brust out all her tears.. she hug heymin very tight..they both crying heavily while hugging each other..


they released their hug.. shinhye look to her daughter ..lets see you daddy..she said.. heymin nooded as reply.. heymin went out of the bed..and help her mommy to climb out.. heymin accompany her in going out of the bed..and they walked together going to yonghwa's room in the hospital.. minhyuk went out of yongwhas room and saw heymin and shinhye walking towards the room..he run to them..noona.. he said.. while running to them... minhyuk hows yonghwa?..shinhye asked bravely.. minhyuk just silent and slowly get down his head.. shinhye closed her eyes.. no.. shinhey said..and her tears become more heavier.. she slowly become weak and sitted on the floor.. no......!!! she yelled on the top of her lungs shes crying so heavy.. mommy.. hyemin said.. and hug her.. mommy.. she murmured.. shinhey hug her daughter.. she dont have any strength at all.. minhyuk looking at them she feel so sorry.. he cares shinhye shoulder.. be strong..noona..he said. lets see him.. he added..and he help shinhye to stand..


every step shinhye take.. her knees become weaker.. and finally they reach the room.. should we go in now?.. minhyuk asked.. shinhye nooded.. minhyuk slowly twist the door knob.. shinhye saw mr.&mrs.jung juniel and woori inside sitting.. they were very silent.. she took more step.. her tears begin to fall.. yong!!!.. she said..and run to the bed.. his lying on the bed.. already coverd with a white blanket.. shinhye tears begin to fall..heavier.


she coverd ..she..she moved her hands down..wanted to pull the blanket..but she dont have any strenght to do..

yong..why did you felt us.. yong i cant leave with out you..i need you so much.. why did you felt us.. our daughter and future baby need a daddy.. we need you yong but why yo felty us..i dont know how to leave now ..that your gone.. your the reason why i get up in the morning .. but you already left us.


.i didnt said how much i love.. i didnt even have a chance to say thank you.. to sya thnak you in everything you have done to me.. i love you so much..yong..i love you much.. thank you for everything.. thank you for giving me a preciaous daughter and another baby..


thank you for making me happy.. thank you for not giving up on me.. thank you thank you for everything.. i love you so much..goodbye my love.. till we meet again.. shinhye said..with her tears.. she hug yonghwa very thight.. i love you.. so much.. she murmured... her tears keeps on falling..yong..i love you...she said between her heavy cry..


everybodu inside the room looking to each other..they never gave anywords..just looking at her just silenting to her.. they just watching shinhye crying heavily,,infront of her husband body,




then..honey why are you crying? stop that emot..its not good to our baby inside you..... shinhey eyes become wide.. hon im still alive..im 100% alive.. yonghwa said.. shinehye eyes become wide.. and glance at him yonghwa smiling mischivously.. im still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter