Marry Me??

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter










yonghwa look at minhyuk upon hearing his words... hyung its been three years.. minhyuk said it again..yeah its been three years but three years is not enough for me to move on.. you know how much i suffered when died..and until now im still mouring to my wife's death... yonghwa said..ok if that so. minhyuk said..i dont have any plans to marry again now.. my heart already for almost 3 years.. i will just gave all my time to my daughter.. shes needed the most.. yonghwa said..heymin is really lucky having you as her father hyung..minhyuk said and smile to yonghwa.. how i wish shinhye is here to see how great father you are to your daughter.. he added..but shes no longger here with us.. she couldnt know now how i regret..and she will never know how much i love her..she will never feel how much i miss her..she will never hear my sweet words.. yonghwa said.. eyes turning into misty.. hyung miahne for reminding shinhye to you.. minhyuk said.. its ok.. yonghwa said weakly to him.. he glance to his watch..do you want to accompany me?..yonghwa asked..where?... were going to buy ticket were going in busan.. yonghwa said.. really hyung are you ready?..minhyuk asked..yeah.. im sure heymin will be so happy..yonghwa said..ok hyung lets go.. lets go..minhyuk said..happily and they both went out of the officie..



**********


heymin darling why you look sad?.. mrs.jung asked.. grandma im just thinking about mommy.. heymin said..in a very sad tone...do you want to meet your mommy?.. mrs.jung asked.. while caresing heymin hair.. she nooded..but grandma daddy said we cant get mommy back to us..because papa jesus already get her. heymin said.. her face become more sad again..your daddy is right baby.. but you know even your mommy is not here with you.. she loves you so much.. mrs.jung said.. really grandma? . yeah she loves you like how your daddy loves you so much.. mrs.jung said..grandma.. can we go in busan?..she asked.. mrs.jung puase .. and say dont asked me about that darling asked it to your daddy..mrs.jung said.. i asked daddy grandma but he said he will see.. heymin said.... maybe he still busy in officie .. mrs.jung said.. why grandma.. daddy dont have time to see mommy..why grandma daddy dont love mommy?..heymin asked.. no..no.. dont say that baby..your daddy loves your mommy so much..specially the day you come to his life..mrs.jung said.. only when i born?..grandma you mean daddy dont love mommy when im not yet born?..heymin asked....no.. your daddy loves your mommy..baby dont think that ok.. mrs.jung said.. ok.. grandma.. grandma.. why i cant see any photo of mommy and daddy.. beofre i try to look but i cant find..anything..only in their wedding..heymin asked.. maybe your daddy just hide it.. mrs.jung said..you want to go inside and have some fruits?.. mrs.jung asked.. to heymn to avoid her questions.. ok grandma.. heymin said.. and they both stand..



**********



hyung what do you think is this a good place for a date.. also for proposal?..jungshin asked..while showing the photo of the place he prepared for jonghyun proposal..its good.. jonghyun said.. only that you can say?..jungshin asked.. i like it.. but i dont know if shinhye will going to like it.. jonghyun said.. im sure shinhye will like this.. this is all her idea.. i talked to her yesterday.. but i didnt said this is for her.. oh..really good job.. jonghyun said..and smile to jungshin..ofcourse hyung i will aksed all she wanted so thats she will going to love it.. jungshin said..thanks for ll teh help jungshin.. jonghyun said and smile to him.. everything for you.. jungshin responde..hyung miahne i need to go.. i still need to meet appa a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter