Heymin Request !!

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter









 

Yonghwa went down.. and he saw his mother.. sitting on the leaving room.. he walked towards her..eomma.. whats this again?.. yonghwa said.. while showing the letter.. why?..mrs.jung asked.. eomma I just want  you to stop doing this.. yonghwa said.. yonghwa.. just let me..do this to heymin..i think this is the only way.. to make her feel having a mother.. mrs.jung said.. but eomma your just making the situation complicated..once haymin found out.. its more harded for her.. yonghwa just silent.. just silent..yonghwa she will never found of. If you will not tell.. mrs.jung said.. eomma pls.. stop it.. yonghwa said..daddy!!... heymin said.. and shes standing on the stares.. yonghwa look at her.. he just silent and walked towards her..and carry her..lets go in school now?..yonghwa asked.. yes daddy.. im going late.. heymin said..ok.. lets go…kiss grandma first.. he said..goodbye grandma.. I go school now.. heymin said..and kiss mes.jung..goodby darling be good girl in school ok.. mrs.jung said..wait for me..later.. me and your grandpa will come.. we will go shopping.. mrs.jung said.. chincha.. grandma?..deh..yehey… thank you grandma..heymin said.. ok..you go school now.. mrs.jung said.. we go nw..eomma.. yonghwa said before they left..



 

****




hyung hows you and shinhye?... jungshin asked.. his smiling mischievously.. yeah.. whats on that’s smile..?.. jonghyun said.. nothing.. is there any improvement between you and shinhye?..jungshin asked.. jonghyun just smile.. yah! Hyung tell me.. any improvement?..jungshin said.. his so excited to know.. nothing.. jonghyun replt..yah!! hyung I know your lying.. jungshin said.. I said.. nothing.. jonghyun insist…ok fine.. jungshin said..and sit.. jungshin..!!! what?.. jungshin reply.. I need your help… jonghyun said.. what is it?... jungshin asked.. I need your help.. I think I want to propose to shinhye.. I want to marry her now.. jonghyun said..and smile to him.. jungshin smile..chincha?..hyung?.. ofcourse I will help you.. what can I help tell me.. pulli..pulli.. jungshin said.. he so excited… can you help me to plan how im going to propose to her.. jungshin ah.. I want a very romantic.. proposal.. jonghyun said.. that’s only hyung.. I cant call my planner..and designer to plan and design for your marriage proposal.. jungshin said..thank you jungshin.. you always help me.. gomawo.. jonghyun said.. and smile to him.. because you’re my bestfriend.. hyung.. jungshin said.. ok..later accompany me.. im going to buy.. a ring to my wife.. for my future wife.. jonghyun said..and smile…




****




grandma.. grandpa.. thank you for my new clothes and toys.. heymin said..and kiss them.. do you love it darling?..mr.jung asked.. yeah grandpa. I love it so much.. daddy and I didn’t went out yet together since last month.. durning my birthday… daddy is always busy in office… heymin said..and pout..mr.and mrs.jung look each other.. we must tell yonghwa about this.. mrs.jung said..just let heymin tell to her father.. mr.jung said.. mrs.jung just silent… heymin darling.. u can tell your daddy later.. and asked him to go out tomorrow.. mrs.jung said.. grandma daddy will just say that his busy.. heymin said.. just try darling..maybe tomorrow.. he don’t have many works to do .. mr.jung said..ok grandpa I will try it..heymin said..smile now.. my princess.. mrs.jung said.. heymin show her best smile.. to them..




****



 

Hows this.. jungshin?.. jonghyun said.. while showing the couple ring…I don’t know hyung its up to you..you and shinhye will be the one who will wear not me…jungshin said.. jonghyun sigh.. I just accompany you.. jungshin added..ok.. I will get this one.. im sure..shinhye will going to love this.. jonghyun said.. im pretty sure for that.. jungshin reply.. I will get this.. jonghyun said.. ok sir.. the lady reply.. she must be so lucky.. she added.. jonghyun smile .. your girlfriend is so lucky sir.. she will be your future wife..?.. the lady asked.. yeah.. ofcourse soon.. I will proposed to her.. jonghyun said.. I feel nervous..he added.. don’t be nervous sir.. im sure.. she will say yes.. a man like you…all girls dreaming to have.. the ladt asked.. jonghyun smile … ok here ist.. she added.. lets go jungshin.. he said..and they left….what do you think is the lady awhile ago is right?.. shinhye will say yes?.. jonghyun asked.. im sure for that.. I know shinhye loves you..hyung.. jungshin said..i hope so.. I hope she will accept my proposal.. jonghyun said.. ok lets go home.. hyung maybe your soon to be wife..is waiting for you.. jungshin said.. yeah.. I forgot.. maybe shes waiting for me.. jonghyun said..and fastly went inside his car…. Jonghyun arrived to their house.. and the leaving room is emty.. wheres shinhye?.. shes in the pool sir.. I think shes waiting for you.. the maid reply.. why don’t you asked her to come inside its late already.. jonghyun said.. we try sir but she refuse she said she want a fresh air.. the maid said..ok.. and sir..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter