Jung's & Lee's Meeting

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter









oh.. heymin your already wake up?.. mrs.min said.. halmoni can you make coffee for daddy?..heymin said while showing her best ever smile.. ofcourse.. how can i say no to this.. princess.. mrs.min said..why your daddy already wake up?..still early.. mrs.min said while making coffee ...not yet halmoni but i want to gave coffee to daddy so that he will wake up..later we will go in busan already.. heymin said....oh..are you ready to go in busan heymin?..mrs.min asked.. yes halmoni.. i dont to visit the place were my mommy passes away.. i feel sad halmoni because i dont have mommy.. heymin said.. then her face turn to sad.. mrs.min sitted infront of her.. and hold her shoulder.. dont be sad..heymin always remember that you still have a daddy.. you still have your daddy..who act like youre mommy and also daddy..you are so lucky to have yout daddy here with you heymin.. mrs.min said.. he loves you so much.. she added.. heymin nooded.. halmoni.. the coffee is getting cold.. heymin said.. oh yeah i forgot.. mrs.min said..and stand up..and get the coffee ..lets go and gave this to your daddy..mrs.min said..no halnomi just gave it to me.. i'll gave it to daddy.. heymin said.. but this coffee is hot heymin..mrs.min said.. no halmoni its ok.. i can carry it.. heymin said..ok ok.. but please be careful ok.. you know that your daddy hates when you got wounds.. mrs.min said.. yes holmoni gomawo.. heymin said..and left carry the coffee.. she walkes very slow.. while mrs.min watching her.. heymin is walking on the stares..becareful heymin watch your steps. mrs.min said.. yes halmoni.. heymin said.. shes just shes just 3 years old but she acts like 7 years old.. soon shes turning 4 .. and shinhye death anniversary is near again.. mrs.min sigh.. them glance to heymin..with a smile...




heymin place the coffee on the table near yonghwa's bed.. heyin climd on the bed and start jumping..daddy..daddy..daddy.. wake up now..daddy..wake up now.. hyemin said still jumping.. daddy..daddy..wake up.. wake up.. hyemin said.. yonghwa move his body and face teh ceiling aigoo this princess disturbing daddy sleep.. yonghwa said lazily eyes still close..heymin sitted near yonghwa head.. heymin bend down her head on yonghwas ear daddy wake upppp... heymin shouted.. aigoo aigoo.. you scared daddy.. yonghwa said..with a smile looking to his daughter who is laughing so cute after seeing her daddy's reaction.. daddy your so cute..like me.. heymin said.. ofcourse daddy is cute.. yonghwa said..and pull heymin to a hug.. and start tickling her..daddy..daddy..enough i cant breath.. heymin said..with her heavy laugh.. they were both laughing so hard.. then heymin get up.. daddy i make coffee for you.. please drink it now.. its getting cold.. heymin said.. while holding the cup.. wow..my princess is so good..yonghwa said.. and get the cup and sip his coffee.. wow.. thank you for this delicious coffee baby..yonghwa said.. and place the cup on the table again.. can you gave a morning kiss and hug to daddy?..yonghwa asked..ofcourse daddy.. heymin said..and run to him..heymin gave a kiss and hug to her daddy..i love you so much daddy.. heymin said..and tighten her hug..i love you more baby..alwasy remember that..yonghwa said.. and they releaded their hug..is your thing ready?..yonghwa asked.. yes daddy everything is ready since last night.. heymin said..ottoke..daddy things not yet ready..i think daddy needs help coming from the pretty princess whos infront of daddy right now.. yonghwa said while smiling looking to heymin..





heymin grab yonghwa's hands.. daddy get up now..and lets fix your cloths were getting late to our flight.. heymin said..yonghwa smile to her daughter.. he get his bag..and start to fix his cloths.. heymin is folding her daddy cloths.. when she open the conversation.. daddy im wondering if mommy is still with us.. do i have a little dongseang now?.. heymin said..and smiling to him.. yonghwa stop his doing and look to his daughter ..why baby you want to have a little dongseang?.. yonghwa asked..she nooded.. yes daddy but with mommy..heymin smiel again.. aigoo thsi little girl.. yonghwa said.. come here.. yonghwa added..you know that at first i dont want to have a child..yonghwa said.. but when i saw and carry you by hands.. i change my mind.. i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter