Her First Word & Her First Dream

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter







 

minhyuk..ah..minhyuk ah... yonghwa shouted.. hyung..whats wrong?..minhyuk said.. worriedly he get up in the bed fastlyand run towards yonghwa.. what happend?..he asked.. my daughter can say aword now.. yonghwa said.. happily.. minhyuk sigh and cares his chest.. i though something happend.. you make me nervous hyung.. minhyuk said..im so happy to heard her first word...minhyuk.. yonghwa said.. what did she say hyung?..minhyuk asked.. she said appa.. yonghwa said.. with full of smile.. how i wish shinhye is here to heard our first dauther word.. yonghwa said



.. single tears slowly fall on her chin.. minhyuk just silent..then heymin trying to reach yonghwa face yonghwa lean more closer to her daughter.. heymin reach yonghwa chin..and hold her father tears.. appa... heymin said.. and laugh.. she gave her sweetest smile to her father.. yonghwa cant explain how happy he is right now.. he carry his daughter and kiss her forehead ..i love you baby.. i love you so much.. yonghwa said..and hug his daughter.. apppaa.. heymin said.. again.. minhyuk felt so much happy.. hearing heymin words ..and feel touch seeing them...



not so long.. mr.& mrs.jung arrived including juniel why you look so much happy yong?..mrs.jung asked.. eomma.. heymin said appa.. yonghwa said...oh really.. my princess is now can talked?.. mrs.jung said..and carry heymin.. heymin smiling.. my princess is ok now.. mr.jung and kiss heymin chin..juniel walked towards her mother and play with heymin..hello heymin.. just call me unni... juniel said.. kiss heymin chin makes heymin more laugh loud.. yonghwa smiling watching his daughter.. and hearing her loud laugh.. how i wish your here shin.. so that u can see how our princess smile and hear how she laugh.. yonghwa thought...





 

_______________________________________________






shinhye is sitting infront of the mansion she felt bored.. she get her phone and dial jonghyun number.. .jonghyun is busy having a meeting then his phone rang.. everybody inside the meeting room look at him.. eunhye gave him a dead glare.. jonghyun excuse him self.. just for a minute.. he said and went outside..yeoboseo?.. jonghyun said.. jonghyun ah.. shinhye said.. oh shinhye is this you?.. jonghyun asked.. yeah its me.. when u going home i feel so bored here.. shinhye said..miahne shinhye i will come home late.. jonghyun said. ok.. i understand.. shinhey said..and ended teh call.. yeoboseo?..yeoboseo?..jonghyun said.. but no responde of shinhye.. he smile..and back in the meeting room.. and continue the discussion..





after the meeting..eunhye approach ..his brother ..who call u in the middle of the meeting?.. i dont like that.. eunhye said.. noona shinhye call me.. jonghyun said.. why?..she asked..she said.. she felt bored maybe she wants me with her.. jonghyun said..and smile mischivously.. whats on that smile?..eunhye said.. are u inlove with her?..she added.. jonghyun stop walking..and look at his sister.. i think so.. he said... i support you brother.. eunhye said..thanks noona.. jonghyuns said.. ok.. lets have a dinner outside.. celebration for your successful meeting.. eunhye said.. no ..just eat home.. maybe shinhye cook for me again.. jonghyun said.. since shinhye come to your life.. you change alot.. eunhye said.. i dont noona since the first time i saw her.. my world change.. i feel so much happy with her.. i think i fall in love with her in the first place.. jonghyun said.. so whats your plan?..eunhye asked.. i will do everything to win her heart..i will never get away of this.. jonghyun said.and smile.. lets go home.. myabe shinhye is waiting for me.. jonghyun said.. arroso.. eunhye said..and follow her brother...




they arrived home.. and its true shinhye prepare dinner again ... as ussual.. shinhye serve jonghyun again shes liek a wife for him..





__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter