3 Years After

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 




have some coffee jonghyun… shinhye said while walking towards jonghyun who is busy with paperworks…oh..already late evening shin.. you still wake up?.. jonghyun said..and walked towards shinhye.. he get the coffee and place it on his table..jonghyun warp his hands around shinhye waist.. im so lucky to have a sweet girlfriend.. jonghyun said..shinhye smile sweetly to him..shinhye place her hands around jonghyun neck.. no im the one who is lucky…im so lucky to have you as my namja.. you light up my world jonghyun.. I love you.. shinhye said.. he slowly cares her hair.. and bend down his head..and kiss shinhye lips passionately .. shinhye reply the kiss..thier kiss become more passionate ..jonghyun pull shinhye more closer to him.. after the long kiss.. thye released their kiss and gasp some air.. they both smile to each other.. ok.. jonghyun continue your work now.. shinhye said..yeah,, and you ..you go sleep now.. ok.. its late already.. jonghyun said.. yes honey.. shinhye said.. and run going out.. jonghyun smiling upon hearing shinhye call him honey..jonghyun back to his sit.. soon shinhye I will propose..to you.. I really want to marry you.. I want you to be my wife..i want to have children with you.. I will never let you.. I love you.. jonghyun thought..and continue his work..



shinhye went inside her room.and lay her body on the bed.. its been three years im staying in this house.. im so happy that I meet jonghyun.. he is the one who makes me happy again.. his the one.. whos always here for me.. he never let go of me.. I can see in his eyes how much he loves me.. shinhye thought.. with out any notice …she fall a sleep..



[dream]

shinhye is standing in a corner watching a man and a little girl playing together.. daddy when im going to meet mommy?.. the little girl asked… mommy will be with us soon.. don’t worry.. the man said.. daddy you always say thet to me.. daddy I want to meet mommy now.. but baby mommy still busy she cant visit us yet.. but daddy I want to see mommy.. I want to hug her..i want to kiss her..i want to tell how much I love her..daddy pls.. ok baby I will asked mommy to come soon.. the man said.. thank you daddy I love you much…the little girl said..and hug her daddy.. then the little girl get a picture.. daddy see mommy shes so pretty like me.. right daddy?..the little girl asked.. ofcourse baby.. the man reply.. shinhey move closer.. and saw the photo…


 

Shinhye.. shinhye.. wake up.. your dreaming again.. jonghyun said.. worriedly.. shinhye is full of sweat. .. in her whole body..she immediately hug jonghyun..are you ok?..jonghyun asked while caressing her.. back.. I got a dream..jonghyun..the one im telling you the little girl and her daddy.. appear in my dream again.. and the little girl holding a picture of me.. and she claim that im her mother.. shinhye said….still hugging jonghyun..he let go of their hug.. and he cup shinhey fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter