Mommy !!

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter










mommy finally your here with us.. mommy i miss you much.. heymin said.. with her eyes full of tears..still hugging shinhye very tight..shinhye still confused.. and she released their hug..and look at heymin directly to her eyes.. mommy your died already..daddy said.. its been 3 years that your gone.. but its not true.. your still alive mommy.. heymin said.. shinhye just look at her.. mommy dont you know me?..im jung heymin your daughter.. mommy..mommy.. you know me?..heymin said.. what ??.. mommy??.. im not your mommy dear.. shinhye said... im heymin mommy your daughter.. mommy why you dont know me.. heymin said.. her tears start to fall again..mommy why you dont know me.. heymin said and cry heavily.. she hug shinhye again very tight.. shinhye fell sorry to heymin ..she just reply her hug.. with out any notice hey tears fall .. while hugging heymin..




yonghwa sitting across jonghyun..the party already started.. jonghyun break the silence between him and yonghwa.. i heard that your already the ceo of your company.. jonghyun said.. yeah its been a long time that im the ceo.. . yonghwa said.. still looking at jonghyun..wondering if you can handle your company properly .. yonghwa said..and smile like a devil.. huh?.. what do you think of me?.. idiot?.. jonghyun said..and make laugh.. yonghwa frowned.. then mr.kim approach them.. is there something wrong here?.. mr.kim asked.. yonghwa and jonghyun stand up..and bow infront of him.. theres thing problem here ..mr.kim.. yonghwa said.. but seems two of you are argueing?.. mr.kim said.. ofcourse not mr.kim.. jonghyun said..and smile.. mr.jung see your daughter awhile ago..were is she now?..mr.kim asked.. she went play outside mr.kim.. oh.. really.. i want too see her.. she really look like her mother.. mr.kim reply.. your a married man?.. jonghyun said..  yeah... im already married.. yonghwa said.. how about you?..when you going to get married?..yonghwa added.. soon im getting married.. jonghyun said.... actually im planning to invite you.. he added.. your getting married with whom?.. yonghwa asked.. my fiance is shi... jonghyun stop hs words.. when the mr.sung start to talking giving his closing speech.. they all stand and clap ...




sorry but i have to go..we still need to back in busan ..jonghyun said.. ok we understand.. mr.kang said.. jonghyun turn his back...and he meets yonghwa.. your leaving?.. yonghwa asked.. yeah.. jonghyun reply..and walked passing to yonghwa..dont be so relax Jung yonghwa i wll make your company down.. jonghyun said.. yonghwa turn his body and watch jonghyun walking his giving an dead glare to jonghyun...



heymin is sitting on shinhye lap.. they were still at the playground..looking at the sky.. mommy you know im so happy..that your hear with us now.. heymin said..shinhey just smile..heymin look at him..mommy lets go inside..and see daddy.. heymin said..and stand up..she held shinhye hands.. they start to walked when jonghyun saw them..shinhye your hrer.. lets go now.. jonghyun said..and walked towards them.. mommy who is him?..heymin said.. shinhey whos that little girl?.. jonghyun asked.. shinhye walked closer to jonghyun.. i dont knwo but she said that im her mommy.. shinhye murmured.. oh.. i get it.. jonghyun reply..we need to go now.. jonghyun said.. wait a second.. shinhye said.. she walked towards heymin and sit infront of her..and hold her shoulder..sorry baby but i need to go.. shinhye said.. mommy please stay here with us.. mommy pls dont leave me again..please.. heymin start to cry again.. shinhye smile ..sorry baby but im not your mother..i hope you understand that.. shinhye said.. no..your my mommy.. heymin said..and cry heavily..stop crying now.. she said.. but heymin cry harder.. shin lets go.. jonghyun said.. ok.. im truelly sorry but i need to go.. shinhye said.. and stand up.. and wlaked together with going going to thier car.. MOMMY!!! heymin said.. and sitted on teh grasses.. her tears falling.. watching shinhye and jonghyun leaving...

 



yonghwa walking around looking for heymin but he cant see her.. he went out and search outside.. but still he cant see heymin he begun to panic..he back inside..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter