Yonghwa & Shinhye Story Part 1

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




yonghwa POV: if i will given a chance to back in the pass i will choose the day i meet you..END OF POV...


flashback

my friend please dont give up..you can survive...said mr.jung to mr.park....my friend..about the arrangement of oue children..i want to prove it now...i will not leave long...and i dont want to left my daughter alone...i let my daughter to marry your son...said mr.park..caching his breath .are you sure..? seokeun my friend..mr.jung asked..yeah...then shinhye running fast went inside the ICU..appa?? ..appa??...said shinhye while running towards her dying father....shinhye hug her father ..appa..pls gont go...appa pls dont leave..me..appa..pls..i love you..shinhye said in the middle of her cry..she then notice..no one reply her..she released her hug...and saw her father eyes already closed and not breathing at all...appa..?? appa?? a..apppa...why did you left me...appa..appa...why..i need..you...appa...!!!!!....shinhye yell while hugging her father...mrs.jung walked towards..shinhye and hug comfort her...shinhye darling stop..crying..pls be strong....mrs.jung said..auntie..appa is gone...said shinhye while..watching the nurses...covering her father with a white blanket...mrs.jung just hug..shinhye...shinhye continuesly crying.....


shinhye is sitting in the couch inside their mansion...when her maid..approach her...young lady..atty.Oh and mr & mrs.jung are here..said the maid..told them to come here..yes..young lady...

shinhye..it was written on your father last will and testament that all the shares of the company is yours...said atty.Oh .. about the arrangement ..your father said before he died..mr.jung said...yess..i agree..uncle...i already think about that..shinhe said...gomawo..shin..i really want you to be my daughter in law...said mrs.jung..me too..auntie..reply shinhye..and smile..

shinhye POV: were going to meet again..yong..i hope you can still remember the girl you meet in park..when were still 8 years old...thats been a long time..but i hope you still remember me and your promise..END OF POV

shinhye are you..ok...?? oh..im sorry i just remember something...ok..shinhye..i go first now..i still have many cliantes to meet..said atty.Oh...yeah..atty Oh i understand...Atty.Oh bid first his goodbye....shinhye..today is our flight in going in seoul you must prepare your things.now..mr.jung said..ok..uncle..said shinhye and went to her room to prepare her things...

* * * * *

mrs.mr jung and shinhye already in airport..going back in korea...shinhye is grew up in paris...and mrs.& mr.jung just went in paris because of shinhye father condition...

while in seoul

sir..our cliantes...are waiting for you..yonghwa secretary..said...hyung..hyung..faster..mr.choi already angry..minhyuk said while running towards..yonghwa..yeah im coming....the meeting already start until evening...after the meeting yonghwa went immediately in his car and drove home...he really feel tired...

their maid open the luxurius door..good evening young master...yonghwa just passed the maid...mrs.min their head maid...went to yonghwa..young master your father is waiting for you in the library...mwo?? appa?? i thought they will back next week..said yonghwa..i dont know youngmaster but he is already waiting for you..mrs.min said and back to the kitchen preparing for dinner...yonghwa went to the library...he saw his father sitting..come in my son...said mr.jung...yonghwa sitted across.his father..were's eomma..?? they are talking in the balcony with your sister....they??...yeah..they ..just wait my..son...mr.jung said...
 

* * * * *

eonni i cant wait to that you get married to oppa..eonni..your so pretty..said juniel she is enjoying talking with shinhye..when mrs.jung approach them..juniel darling can i barrow..shinhye for awhile..said mrs.jung..ofcourse eomma..juniel said..shinhye stand up and follow..mrs.jung in the library..

yonghwa your already 24..but you never bring a girl to our house..either introduce a girl to me...mr.jung asked to his..son..aigoo appa..girl is not yet included to my list...im still busy to my work..im focusing in my work for my future..i dont talked girls yet..yonghwa said..what??..hahaha..yonghwa my son..when your going to marry when your already old..?? dont over taking appa...yonghwa answer..ok yonghw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter