Encounter

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter










jonghyun hold shinhye hands very thight.. shinhye looking at jonghyun to yonghwa.. mommy!! heymin said.. her eyes full of longingness to her mother.. shinhye is about to walked towards heymin when jonghyun pull her..an they went out of the church.. yonghwa cant even say a single world.. his just standing on his placing...still shocked on he have saw..heymin turn her self ..and look to her back...mommy!! she shouted..her tears begin to fall again.. shinhye want to turn back and look at the little girl but jonghyun warn her.. dont ever turn back..shinhye.. he said..shinhye swallow her saliva hard and just follow what jonghyun told her..shinhye just silent inside the car.. shes looking at the church where heymin standing while crying.. looking at her..she felt so pity..if onle she can..she will run to her and hug her.. yonghwa slowly turn his self too..and saw shinhye inside jonghyun car..not so long.. jonghyun start his car..and drove fastly away from them..



jonghyun POV: im so sorry shinhye.. i love you so much..and i cant afford to you lost you.. you are mine now.. END OF POV



Shinhye glance at jonghyun who is busy driving..jonghyun why acted like that?..awhile ago?.. shinhye sofly asked.. but shes didnt recieved any answer..jonghyun just silent.. why you look at the man like that.. do you know him?.. shinhye asked again.. jonghyun his is the man who always appear in my dream and the little girl they always appear in my dream.. jonghyun i want to talked to them.. shinhye said.. lets not talked about this shin..where alot of this that we need to talked about our marriaged.. pls do not includes nonsense things.. or anything witch is not related to our wedding..arroso?... jonghyun said.. deh.. shinhye reply and just selnt on her sit until they reach.. home..




***************



did the person i saw is right?.. jonghyun and shinhye are together?..but how come?.. yonghwa thought to his self.. his back to earth..and heard his daughter heavy cry.. yonghwa carry her.. babys stop crying now.. yonghwa said..and wipe her tears.. the accident just now still running on his mind..daddy why mommy didnt come to us?..heymin aksed ... yonghwa doesnt know how to answer nor what to answer..baby lets go back to our hotel now..ok.. yonghwa heymin just silent..soon as they arrived to their hotel.. yonghwa make heymin lay on the bed.. abby take a rest now ok.. yonghwa said sweetly to her and kiss her forehead.


. but daddy im not yet tired.. heymin said..daddy why mommy with other. daddy why?.. heymin asked and sitted on the bed. looking to her father.. daddy please tell me why mommy with other guy.. daddy... heymin said.. daddy when i saw mommy in the party shes also with that guy.. heymin said.. yonghwa cup his face.. daddy tell me why mommy with other guy?.. heymin aksed again.. yonghwa sitted beside his daughter and hold her shoulder.. baby listen to daddy carefully..yonghwa said ..daddy will do everything..everything i can to bring you mommy back to us.. ok.. i will do it for you baby.. yonghwa said..and hug .. heymin .. but now we stay here first ok.. yonghwa said..and tehy lay on the bed,, heymin hugging her daddy.. while yonghwa facing the ceiling..



yonghwa POV: Im sure this is not a imagination nor a daydreaming i sw shinhye together with jonghyun..is jonghyun's is shinhye?.. no it cant be before everything be to late i need to bring shinhye memories back.. we need her.. i will do everything just to win her back to me.. now tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter